It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Fortress Islands: US pushes Koreas to War?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Infinityobserver
I'm quiet aware of what "many" means. The point I was making is that the same thing can be said about North Korea... but that wouldn't fit your agenda.

So what is the point you are trying to make? What exactly is your purpose for this thread?

edit on 10-12-2010 by Infinityobserver because: remove are

Everyone already knows about the US side of the story, DUUH, it spreads quick through US propaganda machine.

Only some know about the N-Korean side of the story.

Why should I bother repeating something everyone already knows? That is idiotic/

What is my point? Or purpose?

To wake people up, to stop blaming N-Korea based on what you hear in Western media, without any objection, or without any critical thought, or without even reading the other side of the story.

DUUH.

Even Hitler has his side of the story, which is predominantly forgotten due to heavy propaganda of the winners of WWII.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Ok man, you come on here claiming that "many" people think the US sunk that ship but the other 50% of the poll doesn't matter. Why? BECAUSE IT DOESN'T FIT YOUR AGENDA! If you want to wake us up so badly please show us evidence that the NK is not to blame.

You've shown nothing. All you're trying to do is bash the US. Admit it and move on. You hate America, we get it.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

yeah i know but the bad thing is that my government also knows that! IM ashamed to be an american and as soon as i turn 18 its off to Cananda

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Infinityobserver
reply to post by oozyism

Ok man, you come on here claiming that "many" people think the US sunk that ship but the other 50% of the poll doesn't matter. Why? BECAUSE IT DOESN'T FIT YOUR AGENDA! If you want to wake us up so badly please show us evidence that the NK is not to blame.

You've shown nothing. All you're trying to do is bash the US. Admit it and move on. You hate America, we get it.

Right, sure, try again:

Everyone already knows about the US side of the story, DUUH, it spreads quick through US propaganda machine.

Only some know about the N-Korean side of the story.

Why should I bother repeating something everyone already knows? That is idiotic/

What is my point? Or purpose?

To wake people up, to stop blaming N-Korea based on what you hear in Western media, without any objection, or without any critical thought, or without even reading the other side of the story.

DUUH.

Even Hitler has his side of the story, which is predominantly forgotten due to heavy propaganda of the winners of WWII.

www.japanprobe.com...

I don't talk shizz..

Plus, the South Korean Vessel was in South Korean waters. No N-Korean sub has the ability to go through heavily guarded S-Korean seas without detection. They have advanced sonar and audio arrays which no N-Korean sub is capable of operating under covertly without detection.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I've already responded to both of those post. I'm guessing that by re-posting the exact same thing you are trying to say your intention is to wake people up and not to bash the US?

Your poll could go either way. Is the glass half full or half empty? It's proof of nothing except about 50% think it was US and about 50% think it was NK.

So come on Oozy where's your proof that NK wasn't the aggressor? We need you to wake us up. BAAAA. Cause um...if you don't have it...you have nothing...

Get it?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
You are being selective not objective. It seems you only want to look at it from the side of AMERICA THE EVIL EMPIRE. This is clear to anyone who has followed your post over the past year or so. It is overwhelmingly bias and your hatred for the US is clear. Feel free to look into my post and you will see that I have taking a stance against the US government when it was warranted.

Look man, I agree that US government lies and has been caught lying no one can honestly argue anything different. However, propaganda comes from both sides. TPTB control all sides, not one. Therefore, we need real evidence not hearsay. Not everything is lie or some false flag operation to convince a "brainwashed" population that is unable to "critically think" for themselves to go to war. In fact, many people opposed the Iraq war from the start and many more now also oppose the war in Afghanistan. It shouldn't be a surprise to anyone but the government doesn't always listen to it's people. Did we hastily condemn Afghanistan before all the facts were known or reported after 9/11? YES. Even Khamenei condemned the attacks. If the average person in the US had received all the information, not lies, things would have played out differently. I can't change that. As much as it sickens me to say it because of all the lives that have been lost on both sides, all I can do is learn from that and be more cautious in the future, which I have. That's actually what led me to ATS in the first place.

Hell, according to some diplomat in China NK is acting like a "spoiled child". That should be a clue to what's really going on here. NK walked away from the talks not the US. We have fulfilled our commitments to NK only to have them walk away. I believe this has more to do with their leaders failing health and them wanting to put on a show of force. They are governed by a military regime who cannot appear to be weak to their own population or the rest of the world.

edit on 11-12-2010 by Infinityobserver because:

edit on 11-12-2010 by Infinityobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Just thought I'd mention, not that you really have an argument anyways but....North Korea warned of action prior to the drills. Forgot to mention that part? They threaten to attack, then they did, but it was America?

Hmmm. Oh, they are threatening it again if the drills planned this week go ahead,. If you really care I could link you to the story or we could just wait until it happens and you start another AMERICA IS SO EVIL thread.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join