It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For the love of God!!! Please STOP with the Wikileaks Threads!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Sweet Lapdancing Jesus, will you people please stop with the endless stream of Wikileaks threads! WE GET IT! It has come to the point where there is no possible angle left on this turd of a topic!

[snip]
edit on 8/12/10 by masqua because: Edited out criminal suggestion

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Hahahahah!
Thankyou thankyou thankyou

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

need a tissue sissy?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Thank you, i wish I could flag this a hundred times.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
If you dont want to hear anymore about wikileaks then stop reading the threads. The Wikileaks story is a "Hot Topic" and its what everyones talking about. Every day new cables are released and there is new information to discuss.

Considering that Julian is being held in custody at the moment makes it even more of a jucier story. People like the topic and want to talk about it.

The whole point of internet freedom is that people can talk about whatever the hell they like. Moaning about it and complaining isnt going to help.

Again if you dont like the threads just ignor them

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Hey, OP.

u mad?

He mad, guys.

link   
yeah as i type this of trhe 10 real time latest topics 8 are about wiki leaks or mr assange come on it's all bs.
dont give this shill anymore time.

link   
No I reckon we need more, much much more lol...

Seriously, just don't read 'em if your not interested there's stacks of other quality threads here. Stop wining...
edit on 8-12-2010 by yizzel because: reply to wrong poster

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
What is wikileaks?

I don't recall.

Sounds familiar.

Oh no wait, you mean Wookieepedia!

edit on 8-12-2010 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I don't like Tyler Perry's tv shows, they are on all the time

I change the channel

be good

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Threatening to put a bullet in someones skull ..... Hmmmm Not very nice. I'm sure you would appreciate it if someone threatened you or your family/friends with the same thing!. It is the biggest thing in the conspiracy world ever. The whole story is made for ATS to support/debunk/dismiss & fantasise over. Man up a bit! If you don't like like go to another site that suits your interests more

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Jademonkey2k

It's kind of hard to avoid them when they dominate the boards AND people just want to post their own opinions on it with just a couple sentences. It's ridiculous. Also people take the SAME topic on wiki leaks and make new threads on it over and over and over and over again. They think it's original when in reality it's been done already...

Oh and this is the rant forum so if you don't like the rant don't read it

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
thank you so much haha. and wake up people the government wouldn't let TOP SECRET documents get out to the world unless they wanted the secrets to be heard. theres no war going on between wikileaks and the government. im pretty sure their both in on it together. Just look at the home page of ATS all you see is wiki this wiki that. they wanted us to be concerned with this so they can accomplish whatever they are planning with no problems because they knew if TOP SECRET were released everybody's attention would be focused on that and not whats really going on

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Nebulous73

Need a boot up your backside, d-bag???

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Sweet lap dancing Jesus....

ROTFLMAO! That is great!!!

I agree...wiki leaks is annoying as of late.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Jademonkey2k

I haven't gone into a Wikileaks thread in DAYS, but every ten seconds in chat, some NEW Wikileaks thread link pops up! I think 300 threads is MORE than enough! You all are just wasting bandwidth at this point...

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

Since this guy is both a spy and a cyber terrorist, a bullet is JUST what he deserves... as well as the d-bags who keep supplying him with the classified material...

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
reply to post by phatpackage

Since this guy is both a spy and a cyber terrorist, a bullet is JUST what he deserves... as well as the d-bags who keep supplying him with the classified material...

Oh man I like your "no BS" style lol lol but he is a person & is entitled to to a fair trial in a court of law & the chips will fall where ever they may. Even if that is release, imprisonment or execution but there needs to be a legal process followed. We don't even know yet whether he is a Mossad/CIA spy or is a genuine whistle blower. I think gov'ts don't even know. We do not even know if the insurance is a hoax. Time will tell!
edit on 8-12-2010 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
am i the only one that thinks if assange had anything as important as he make's out it wouldnt have been released by now?? come on how big of an ego does one person have to have to say " if i get whacked or if i go to jail" i'll release this insurance file.

he didnt get the information on the insurance file himself did he?? someone gave it to him so someone somewhere knows wtf is in it

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Well in that case: The US Government and all the military are terrorists and should be shot with a bullet to the head. Oh, and all the d-bags that support them too.

Really now.. Just... No...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join