It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dumitru Duduman Warning America

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Hi guys, I believe this man could be a real life prophet.

There are ten videos from this sermon and the first 6 are about his life in Romania & Russia.
I only posted the seventh video where he talks about his encounter with the angel Gabriel after he moved to America.
This guy seems legit to me.

(If you want to skip to the prophecy part go to 2:50)

*EDIT*
if you're too lazy to watch the vid i'll summarize it for you:

He had a visitation from the angel Gabrial.
The angel told him that these three cities will burn in one day: Las Vegas, New York, and Florida
The angel compared these cities to Sodom and Gomorrah from the bible.
He told him he brought him to this country because God loves the people here and does
not want them to perish, and through his mouth (the prophet) he will wake up the people.
Dumutri asked the angel how America could burn when it's so powerful?
The angel said that Russian spies have found out where the most powerful nuclear plants are and
when the Americans think there is peace and quiet some groups from the inside will
revolt against the government. The government will be occupied from the revolution.
And from the ocean out of Cuba, Nicaragua, central America, Mexico, and two other countries
they will bombard nuclear plants in America.
The angel also told him to warn the church that people glorify people, and the honor that Christ deserves, man
takes upon himself, in the church there is divorce, adultery, sodomy, abortion and all kinds of sin,
and Christ will not live in sin. And those that repent God will save.
The angel quoted scripture Jeremiah 51:8-15 , Revelation 18 and Zachariah 14.

edit on 7-12-2010 by freedish because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-12-2010 by freedish because: adding a summary

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
What is he warning? It's 8 mins can't you sum it up for those of us who can't watch videos

Please

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Is this guy's name actually "duduman"?

Like "doo doo man"? Is that how you pronounce it?

That's kind of funny.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I found this on the internet...Seems the guy mentioned has since passed away.

Late one night I could not sleep. The children were sleeping on the luggage. My wife and daughter were crying. I went outside and walked around. I didn't want them to see me cry. I walked around the building, crying and saying, "God! Why did you punish me? Why did you bring me into this country? I can't understand anybody. If I try to ask anybody anything, all I hear is, 'I don't know."'

I stopped in front of the apartment and sat on a large rock. Suddenly a bright light came toward me. I jumped to my feet because it looked as if a car was coming directly at me, attempting to run me down! I thought the Romanian Secret Police had tracked me to America, and now they were trying to kill me. But it wasn't a car at all. As the light approached, it surrounded me. From the light I heard the same voice that I had heard so many times in prison. He said, "Dumitru, why are you so despaired?"

I said, "Why did you punish me? Why did you bring me to this country? I have nowhere to lay my head down. I can't understand anybody."

He said, "Dumitru, didn't I tell you I am here with you also? I brought you to this country because this country will burn."

I said, "Then why did you bring me here to burn? Why didn't you let me die in my own country? You should have let me die in jail in Romania!"

He said, "Dumitru, have patience so I can tell you. Get on this." I got on something next to him. I don't know what it was. I also know that I was not asleep. It was not a dream. It was not a vision. I was awake just as I am now. He showed me all of California and said, "This is Sodom and Gomorrah! All of this, in one day it will burn! It's sin has reached the Holy One." Then he took me to Las Vegas. "This is Sodom and Gomorrah. In one day it will burn." Then he showed me the state of New York. "Do you know what this is?" he asked.

I said, "No."

The rest of his "encounter" is here.....
rest of his vision

This seems like the same thing he is telling in the video you linked. Is this what you are talking about? I can't view the video right now.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MMPI2

That's kind of funny.

Don't make fun of names from other cultures. You have no idea how your name might be viewed by others.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Looks and sounds like a religious nut du jour.

Shoulda stayed in this native Romania.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies

That's kind of funny.

Don't make fun of names from other cultures. You have no idea how your name might be viewed by others.

yeah, yeah...but couldn't you see yourself at a party introducing yourself and going, "hey there. I'm Mr. Doo Doo Man!"

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
and does his friends call him "Dum" for short?

Dum Duduman.

I am sorry but his name IS funny!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

yeah, yeah...but couldn't you see yourself at a party introducing yourself and going, "hey there. I'm Mr. Doo Doo Man!"

It's more common than you think. One of spellings would go as:

Mao Tse Dung

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Chill out Francis~

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
The text below is also f4rom the "prophecy".

He said, "Remember this, Dumitru. The Russian spies have discovered where the nuclear warehouses are in America. When the Americans will think that it is peace and safety - from the middle of the country, some of the people will start fighting against the government. The government will be busy with internal problems. Then from the ocean, from Cuba, Nicaragua, Mexico,..." (He told me two other countries, but I didn't remember what they were.) "...they will bomb the nuclear warehouses. When they explode, America will burn!"

So... even with my limited knowledge of nuclear weaponry and such I'm pretty sure you can't just bomb a "nuclear warehouse" and set off the nukes. Just what the heck is a nuclear warehouse anyway?

..but I'm very skeptical of such things.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
post above -- beat me to it!

Gotta love this:

He said, "Remember this, Dumitru. The Russian spies have discovered where the nuclear warehouses are in America. When the Americans will think that it is peace and safety - from the middle of the country, some of the people will start fighting against the government. The government will be busy with internal problems. Then from the ocean, from Cuba, Nicaragua, Mexico,...they will bomb the nuclear warehouses. When they explode, America will burn!"

So Fidel and his Nicaraguan friends are sending bombers to the US. And so do Mexicans.

Watch out for the mighty Nicaraguan bomber fleet.

edit on 7-12-2010 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by freedish

freedish,

I'm also fairly sure Dimitru has been dead now for some time and I know He spread Bibles and I think the Prophecy Club put his prophecies etc. out for some time. Don't know if he was false or not. I'm not able to make out the audio on that vidio.

Truthiron.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
I found this on the internet...Seems the guy mentioned has since passed away.

Late one night I could not sleep. The children were sleeping on the luggage. My wife and daughter were crying. I went outside and walked around. I didn't want them to see me cry. I walked around the building, crying and saying, "God! Why did you punish me? Why did you bring me into this country? I can't understand anybody. If I try to ask anybody anything, all I hear is, 'I don't know."'

I stopped in front of the apartment and sat on a large rock. Suddenly a bright light came toward me. I jumped to my feet because it looked as if a car was coming directly at me, attempting to run me down! I thought the Romanian Secret Police had tracked me to America, and now they were trying to kill me. But it wasn't a car at all. As the light approached, it surrounded me. From the light I heard the same voice that I had heard so many times in prison. He said, "Dumitru, why are you so despaired?"

I said, "Why did you punish me? Why did you bring me to this country? I have nowhere to lay my head down. I can't understand anybody."

He said, "Dumitru, didn't I tell you I am here with you also? I brought you to this country because this country will burn."

I said, "Then why did you bring me here to burn? Why didn't you let me die in my own country? You should have let me die in jail in Romania!"

He said, "Dumitru, have patience so I can tell you. Get on this." I got on something next to him. I don't know what it was. I also know that I was not asleep. It was not a dream. It was not a vision. I was awake just as I am now. He showed me all of California and said, "This is Sodom and Gomorrah! All of this, in one day it will burn! It's sin has reached the Holy One." Then he took me to Las Vegas. "This is Sodom and Gomorrah. In one day it will burn." Then he showed me the state of New York. "Do you know what this is?" he asked.

I said, "No."

The rest of his "encounter" is here.....
rest of his vision

This seems like the same thing he is telling in the video you linked. Is this what you are talking about? I can't view the video right now.

yep thats it

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

Be that it may, I am former Nevada resident, I can tell you that a " nuclear warehouse " also known as a nuclear stock pile, ....that a military installation known as Nellis Air Force base, has a mtn known as Sunrise mtn., that holds an internal storage facility within the confines of the mountain. The largest stockpile of Nuclear weapons in the US is housed at this location. Most Nevada residents are aware of this facility. The mountain itself backs up against the base, so they have free reign. But I'm pretty sure that a Nuclear warehouse is also Nuclear stockpile. Just more professional sounding? Unless someone else knows more?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

I know right?

"there will be one flock and one Shepherd. There will be no need for light. The Lamb of God will be the Light. There will be no sickness, no tears, and no deaths. There will only be eternal joy and God will be the ruler. There will be only one language. Only one song. And no need for a translator!"

God's agenda = NWO

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

The sounds more like a movie clip from the film Red Dawn. Which btw is an excellent movie. But way to coincidental. But who knows?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

I'm aware of nuclear stockpiles and as you said, they are well protected/secured. The point I was trying to make is that the prophecy makes it sound as if these "warehouses" are just sitting out in the open waiting for someone with a molotov cocktail to come by and burn us all to hell!

Uh... no... I'm not buying it. To me this prophecy is a delusion fabricated in this poor man's mind based upon limited knowledge and education.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by freedish

freedish,

Also George Washingtons vision spells out about the same for America in the vision the Angel gave to him.

Just put in "George Washinton vision" on the search line and it is also posted in library of congress.

Truthiron.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

I totally agree! And you made me
with your cocktail suggestion!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join