It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Airport and COP 16 Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I was watching Glenn Beck last night when he started talking about this article: voices.washingtonpost.com...

The opening statement of Christiana Figueres, executive secretary of the U.N. Framework Convention on Climate Change, was "Excellencies, the goddess Ixchel would probably tell you that a tapestry is the result of the skilful interlacing of many threads," said Figueres, who hails from Costa Rica and started her greetings in Spanish before switching to English. "I am convinced that 20 years from now, we will admire the policy tapestry that you have woven together and think back fondly to Cancun and the inspiration of Ixchel."

Ixchel, for those who didn't know is the "Jaguar Goddess". She's a Mayan Goddes of war and the Earth.

Beck was going overboard with pointing this out yesterday, and used an entire segment talking about this. Could his hype be a hint towards this picture?

If you look on the top in the tree, there are three jaguars. There's also refference to Mayan culture in that painting, along with this one:

This shows the jaguar dead, but also notice the girl behind the jaguar with a tablet.

The tablet basically states it's the end of the world.

Could this possibly be related? Any thoughts on this theory?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Denver International Airport has to be one of the creepiest places in America. I travel through there all the time and the crazy stuff 'way' out there is amazing. Hide in plain site I suppose.

And it seems like there is always construction going on there.

Very weird stuff...

extraordinaryintelligence.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieWoof

Do they really have "New World Airport" written all over the place? I've never been there myself, but from what I hear the only thing that could top it is a FEMA camp.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by songofthebirdy

It seems Ix Chel has many aspects as a godess: protector of pregnant women, bringer of crops, the personification of rain and flood as well as rainbows.
One site also listed her as keeper of the souls of the dead.

I vote for the last meaning!

Interesting thread. I always love stuff about DIA.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Interesting...do you know any more about her? That second theory sounds like it would fit perfectly. I find everything about DIA interesting too, if it weren't for the TSA I would probably fly out there to see it for myself

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Well I'm noticing several observations here.

1. There are 9 humans depicted in this painting
1a. 3 are dead (1/3 are dead)
2. Trees and what I can only assume are cities in the background are burning.
3. The humans are scurrying in fear to save what they can of the animals and themselves depicted by the enclosures surrounding 3 of the 8 animals depicted another 3 possibly dead (buffalo, Jaguar and whale)
3b. The whale I assume is possibly dead due to the red ocean that surrounds it.
4. The tablet, Mayan girl expression is one of anger not despair.

My observations of the above tell me that this painting is depicting the possibility of 1/3 of humans dying off throughout the entire world being that they are of different races found everywhere, almost half the animals dying from over hunting, pollution and disregard but we try to save the rest. The destruction of the land and animals is held with disbelief as if all the sudden this happened also denoted by the rushed look to try and save what they can for animals. The one thing that really sticks out to me is the girl holding the tablet with the angered face. This to me almost explains a "I told you so" kind of manner with the tablet being pronounced as if to say that it held some telling of the prophecy that is taking place.

There is one big message in this picture that is interesting. My interpretation of this picture might be regarded as fear mongering but to me it is saying one of two things.

1. Our current methods are destroying this planet and killing life indiscriminately including ourselves which will ultimately be our own demise.
2. The end of the world is going to strike us as surprise which will kill billions and it is up to us to try and save face along with our legacy as well.

Another thing as noted by Asktheanimals is that the death of the jaguar symbolizes the death of life as we know it. bringer of crops, and balance or our ecosystems.
edit on 7-12-2010 by Stryker Ops because: las sentences.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Stryker Ops

Hmmm...that's pretty interesting. I've heard a few explanations that sound simular. Do you have any more on any of the other murals?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by songofthebirdy

I've never seen any of the other murals but I'd be more than happy to analyze them give my observations and thoughts on them if I can find all of them in a large enough format to see detail. There could be a ton more I missed on the one I did analyze but it's small on my screen with not much detail so that's what I found.

Thank you for the comments.

top topics

join