It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is "poison pill"/Insurance file Assange will leak?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
so assange says he/wikileaks will release poison pill/doomsday file if imprisoned, hurt or killed. So I can't really find out anything else out there about what this "file may contain" anyone know anything about this? Any guesses as to what it might be?

What is meant by doomsday file?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Neopan100

The truth about the reason for the US invasion of several countries is one thing not leaked yet.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Neopan100

Info on the Deepwater Horizon spill/BP, Guantanimo Bay, The Bank of America and something else that hasn't been mentioned yet I believe

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I have a hunch it might be something about 9/11.

Or it could be something revealing how all the politicians are owned by private interests.

Or it could be nothing that special; it could just be a bluff.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Got it!! Not a whole lot of substance to this insurance dump. Just like the last dump. Don't hold your breath for alien disclosure just yet!!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c0fdb68ff2a8.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Maybe something to do with this NYC being nuked thing we've been hearing about...

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
The files contain,facts about the earth situation at the moment, solar situations,extra terrestrials,Ice age(but that has been confirmed already).. and future war and bank plans.
edit on 7-12-2010 by Archirvion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I've read that it could have the 15,000 Afghan docs that they held back in an unredacted form. I found this little tidbit of premonition interesting though:

Wired said the "insurance file" may contain more material from Manning, including war logs from Iraq, video from Afghanistan and 260,000 US State Department cables. -- posted July 30, 2010

SOURCE

Uncanny prediction of what came about eh?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

yes a bluff
nice realitycheck
hehe

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Perhaps we should be praying he gets bumped off.
Then all the good stuff will come out.
Although I seriously doubt anything really world shaking,
will ever be disclosed, either way.
It's certainly a strange business, this whole affair.

And I was joking about praying he gets bumped off.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I believe he is utilizing the classic bluff.

"I have a friend waiting and if they don't hear from my by 10PM, they've been instructed to release all of the information I have to every major news outlet", etc., etc.

The "poison pill" is just a scare.

Of course, I'm often wrong.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The "Insurance file" which is sitting nice and comfy on my friends USB stick is a 256 bit encrypted key.
100,000 people have downloaded it(not me because those files are traced) ready for the password. Julian stated that it holds everything he has on a massive archive.

Assassinations,war plans, dodgy dealings, bank corruption,UFO files etc. If he dies the password is released and the TPTB open up the gates of hell (politically of course!).

Since PayPal froze his defense fund for this unjustified "rape" trial.. many are outraged withdrawing mass amounts of money from the banks and closing their PayPal accounts. Anonymous has DDOS PayPal and Interpol.

It's going to get interesting that's for sure...

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I'm a representitive of the website Wikileakleaks and I can tell you that I've come into the posession of the top secret documents in question. It relates to Angelina Jolie not being too happy about Brad Pitt's new look. I've got more but I'm keeping them as insurance in case WL get hold of me.
edit on 7-12-2010 by Robert Reynolds because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit
I believe he is utilizing the classic bluff.

"I have a friend waiting and if they don't hear from my by 10PM, they've been instructed to release all of the information I have to every major news outlet", etc., etc.

The "poison pill" is just a scare.

Of course, I'm often wrong.

Well, in this day in age, and given this dude's position it is equally easy for him/(them, really we must start treating this guy as the public face of a collective) to have actual juicy details in there.

It could be anything, it could be all the chaff that was separated from the wheat of earlier leaks - it could be a totally new source of data... But somehow I think it would be parts from all over the place - for instance documents on war may not kick the bankers where it really hurts and vice versa, so I would expect it to cover quite a few bases...

And I do expect some people outside of wikileaks have some idea of the contents, just to sweeten the whole leverage angle - I don't think it has a back door, and I reckon it's gonna take something much more dramatic than a couple of chancing feminists to trigger the key hash release... I guess the value of the payload would be directly proportional to the threat that occasion's the key release... If it's nudie pictures of the chief Inspector of Scotland yard, expect them to be set free as soon as the british police are jerks... If it's incontrovertible world shaking 9/11 stuff, well that would take a bit more.

reply to post by Robert Reynolds

Is there anything in there about Madonna leaving a few adopted kids in some country and forgetting which one?
edit on 7/12/2010 by Now_Then because: (no reason given)

top topics

join