It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

November Tipping Point - Disclosure has begun

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
The Webbot told us that by middle of November there will be a tipping point - a real game-changer. While many of us were not really seeing what the Novermber tipping point really could have been - or if there was any such event after all... I believe the latest Wikileaks release has brought us the tipping point!! Ok - it seems to have been a little late compared to the prediction. But who said that the tipping point would be visible instantly? I believe the decisions that lead to this release HAVE been made by middle of November. So after all the prediction was very accurate! But the "real" tipping point was "invisble" to us at that time.

The idea of Wikileaks is now once and for all installed in our society, in our heads and in our hearts. It has incredible potenial yet to unfold. I'm pretty sure it will never be removed again - it cannot be! This is the start of the disclosure process that we all have been waiting for so long. It is rather different compared to many of our fantasies of how it could happen. But this is it.

It does not really matter who Julian Assange really is and what he did. It does not even matter who leaks information. The key is - as I once stated here in the forum - the SPIRIT that comes with these actions. There will be more such platforms in the very near future. And there will be a growing number of people supporting this process. Also more and more people who keep secrets will finally show them to the world as this is THE chance to do so.

It's only a question of time when the UFO topic will be a major topic of this process. Although Julian Assange already stated that indeed there ARE references to UFOs in the documents yet to be released these references will not be full UFO disclosure yet. But it's a beginning. It shows the potential of such releases and may (I think WILL) ecourage secret keepers to come forward pretty soon. The good stuff will follow.

Maybe it's Wikileaks, maybe another platform of this kind which will leak the final UFO bomb... it's only a question of months, maybe weeks, maybe even days... we'll see.

These words are always in my mind these days:

WE LIVE IN EXCITING TIMES.

Yes we do.

Big things will unfold soon. I believe this is the final fight of the "white hats" vs the "black hats"...
All my prayers go out to finally free us all once and forever from the "dark cabal"!!

I will support this process whereever I can.

---

What do you think?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mrMasterJoe

Wonderful thread.. totally turned it.. i love it. throw assange out of the picture and realize the things that can truly be done if people start really doing what he claims to be doing. i just hope people start following the example he set out, and not his lead. i pray that people will not just rely on wikileaks to the job, but rather join in the fight...

S&F
edit on 7-12-2010 by stuncrazy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I would like to say congratulations!! I do believe you are the first person to say, "see I told you that the webbot November predictions would come true." We made it a whole 7, yes count them, 7 days before someone had to back up the claims of webbot, timewave, etc. and claim that the predictions were spot on. This is getting ridiculous. I think I will go outside and make some face-down snow angels. Maybe in the process my frontal lobe will freeze and I will make some grand prediction about the coming disclosure. I do believe that we someday will have disclosure, however, I do not believe that it will come from a bunch of leaked cables that only go as high as SECRET clearance. I for one hope I am wrong and they do have something earth-shattering on UFOs, but I wouldn't count on it.
edit on 7-12-2010 by IamAbeliever because: nada

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Julian Assange should be Time's Person of The Year.

This usually goes to the person who is of most newsworthy interest in the entire year, not the most popular or the biggest villain.

Julian Assange certainly would be in the running for most newsworthy person of 2010.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

Don't just look on the released cables only. These are not really that important. They are a beginning of something more profound as they start the process of questioning the status quo!!

Obama said that he will be more open and that his administration will stand for transparency. NOTHING of this is true or ever happened - rather the opposite is true!

So looking at the grand scale of what Wikileaks does and the idea behind it... this gives us true transparency! Even if this is a bitter pill because now we see all the dirty business they did.

If they had nothing to hide... why do they panic so much now?

You remember the statement when they researched the UFO phenomenon in the 40ies? A military guy said "There's nothing to hide at all" ... maybe someone can put the video of that statement here, can't find it right away. I NEVER believed a SINGLE word of his statement - especially the way he said it

They HAVE a LOT to hide... that's not accaptable! Not acceptable at all!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Webbot is a fail. way to conect wiki leaks to webbot = fail

Wiki leaks is not earth changing as webbot wanted you to belive would happen

Webbot= fail

timewave= fail

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I agree with you. Our government has been lying to us about UFOs for decades. Trust me, I want more than anyone for our government to open up, not just about UFOs, but about everything. I don't think that this is a tipping point though. If anything I think they will only clamp down harder and become more secretive. They will only use this to further their agenda to control us through whatever means possible. Obama and his promise of "government transparency" is an absolute joke. We all know this. Let's see if the "poison pill" that Assange has promised gets released and we can all have a look at these most damning of secrets. I for one believe there is something in those cables that the government is afraid of, otherwise they wouldn't want this guys head on a platter as badly as they do. Here's hoping that we all get exactly what we are wishing for this holiday season.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
Webbot is a fail. way to conect wiki leaks to webbot = fail

Wiki leaks is not earth changing as webbot wanted you to belive would happen

Webbot= fail

timewave= fail

pleeeeease dont speak common sense on this website! you evil misinfo agent (i gave you the star)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

Well, I am looking forward for the remaining... wait... 250.327 documents!!! Argh...

You are right, there may be a LOT in these documents what they don't want to be known. But still I think the UFO topic has more to it than diplomats will talk about...
We will see... I think what Wikileaks has achieved so far is that this process has become UNSTOPPABLE.

Btw:
If they continue to release the documents at this rate... then maybe by 2020 the cablegate documents are all released

They should activate the warp drive for this, really...
edit on 7-12-2010 by mrMasterJoe because: Typos (keep the rest)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by dmefoc

What would Stanton Friedman say in this case...? "Those noisy negativists again."

No really, never said that I believe in the Webbot project predictions... but in this case a funny connection CAN be made! So why not? That doesn't say that all those predictions are correct or whatever.

Never said a word about the timewave thingy here... so what the...?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Yeah i'll back you up on this OP, timewave zero tipping point was the 14th, which is when the euro economy started to collapse further, and it's getting worse. The korean crisis, and wikileaks! The graph continues downward until about february, so expect more "change" which is what the graph predicts.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I have my doubts about the whole "ufo's in wikileaks" idea. I believe the one to talk to would be Gary Mcinney, not Assange. I don't know but I believe the gov't would not give this info to some secretary or freshman employee so they could in turn give it to WL. It just does not add up in my opinion. When you are backed into a corner you will say anything or do anything to stay out of prison.
I hope I am wrong though, the key is Mcinney.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

My issues with the "leaks" shananagans are one of motive and intent. The teasing with future data sets and the promise of a timebomb if "bad" things happen to JA just seems "gamish", as if our attention is focused on "what" is leaked instead of "why" a set is leaked. The Why begets the What, not the other way around.

All this seems to me like a setup, to gage reactions of some idea or persons, or to measure someone or something. I firmly believe the military can shut down "leaks" anytime they want to for sure! Why are the leaks allowed to continue? What is the agenda of the "leaks"?

The first one to fall victim was the state dept. and clinton who knowing of the leaks immediately put an end to her future political career...she did not even wait for the public to digest her schemes and brassy attitude but immediately fell on her sword. I consider this a significant event. Clinton is smart, and if her reaction is anything to judge at all, it would be for knowing what the leaks really mean before the spin and in my guess, these releases were but the iceberg tip and not the real guts...sorta the budlight version.

Clinton knows more than she says and right now, the entire arab world has been caught lying to their public about political ideology/dogma whether a taliban or shiite, or whatever. The state dept. cables unfortunately were accurate and the alledged common front-unified muslims is a myth-at least this much has been clearly exposed in the leaks. Also, there seems to be a common thread to the state dept. cables sourcing the arab world in the middle east have a common interest in bombing iran. If correct, the idealogical bent on a segregated and not unified arab world AND the bomb iran statements or wish list; then, I have to wonder who benefits from all this leaking data confidential conversations and notes and such?

Suspeciously, all the arab world is covered by the state dept. releases except one little country. Can anyone guess which country that is? I thought so golon hgts. Very curious about all this, just now, and after obama sorta cooled to their way of handling the local neighbors around this little country with a dead sea...seems to me the motive is clear and the ulitmate source of secret diplomatic cables is most likely the mossadic element at the edge of the medeterranian.

Motive for this particular subset of leaks coming out first, with promises of ufo and bank shenanagans to come hither soon right to your laptop...something is NOT being considered by the digesting public.

Still contemplating...awaiting more leaks. I will bet dollars to donuts that the military is watching WHO is leaking next...

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by EdWard54

I couldn't agrre more. I think that if he had any real shattering news, the whole organization would have a curious accident, with multiple fatalities. Example: natural gas leak or swamp gas explosion.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I wouldn't say wiki leaks was a tipping point for anything... I thought the tipping point was supposed to be something to do with war?
Anyway, these vague predictions can be linked to almost anything..
Here's one, it happened in early December but maybe thus is it??
Russia beat England In the race to host the world cup, there was talk f corruption... Maybe that will upset the English and they will have words with Russia which will escalate into war between the 2 nations.. Europe and u.s will side with England while china sides with Russia.. Meanwhile Israel seizes the opportunity to invade Egypt and they side with India who at the same time invade Pakistan, Argentina take back the fawkland islands, in retaliation and with their hands tied warring with Russia, they send a nuclear device to destroy Argentina, which involves the other south americn nations to attack America in retaliation.. The wod then breaks out into world war 3... Jeez give me a break..
Webot is wrong, just accept it and move on...
I haven't seen one webot prediction that has made me think wow, when it has come true!!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Again - we should not only look at the current set of documents. There is still much more to come. The current focus is on the cablegate set - 99% of the documents are still to be released! That's quite a lot.

Also following the recent example and given the opportunity I think that either Wikileaks or another whistleblower site yet to emerge will release the "real" UFO document set that will change everything.

That being said I do not expect the cablegate documents to tell too much about UFOs. But I may be wrong.
Future releases may be of much more interest. And the media is already fully activated!

edit on 7-12-2010 by mrMasterJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

I do also not take the Webbot stuff too serious. It just fitted quite nicely in this scenario.
Or with other words - let's ask: Was there a tipping point in November? I think so. It's the latest Wikileaks release.
Is the Webbot project (always) accurate? No, not really. It's fun anyway

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Depends on how you see things. I believe that Wikileaks DOES have support by unknown sources with big influence. Wikileaks in my opinion is just a tool. There are forces which want disclosure to happen now. I just cannot say who they really are. "White Hats"? China? Some E.T.s? No idea...!

Enjoy the ride

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

a thinking man/woman would if dunned by the standard media believe a webbot tipping point to be like a "breaking news" story.

I and my friends do NOT see it that way, but view the bots in a "language" rather than an event to be photographed and blogged. And clearly, the language has changed all around us. The FED admits what we already knew since 1913-they don't give a damn about the public, not one! Only thing is NOW the FED is talking the talk, telling the truth as it were. Now suppose the leaks re: a bank is not BofA or Chase but rather the FED itself, maybe the NY FED or any of the member FEDs. Then the language would really change, a tipping point would have been achieved. The tip is of course the language change, from respect the FED to hate those lying bastards and feudal lords, we are NOT slaves. Seems like a language change to me, mainstream mind you.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by EdWard54

Not just the language changed. A lot of things are in movement these days.
Wasn't that what some whistleblowers suggested? The closer to 2012 we come the stranger the things will become?
We should all fasten our safety belts and enjoy the journey. Could be a bit bumpy in the coming weeks but let's see where this gets us!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join