It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MANY circles in NORTH Africa, Help?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
GOOGLE EARTH COORDINATES: 29 52' 48.52"N 40 19' 26.26"E

Just north-east of Al Jawf... Perhaps these are agricultural? I have never seen them before... This is why I am posting, perhaps someone else here, has.

Thanks! looking forward

PS: Take a look around in that area... they are literally ALL over the place. Some look very old, some look new... strange locations...
edit on 7-12-2010 by MavRck because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by MavRck

Yup Galactic Federation of Light landing sites.

They're all over Nevada too.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Could you be more specific? They're what?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I think that's called agriculture.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by MavRck

Sorry, Blossom told be to say that.

As you mention in your OP, they are irrigated areas.

Big line of sprinklers on wheels that pivots in the middle.

edit on 7/12/10 by Chadwickus because: Goodchild powah!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
North Africa? I would say central Saudi Arabia!!
Definitely irrigation systems, compliments to the Saudis who manage to have some kind of agriculture in the middle of the desert!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
haha was it? Sorry I was looking at Egpyt for so long... I've been finding all sorts of strange anomalis sites running along the line of the pyramids. Heard of the Stone of Goor? Or the Sang Shekan caves?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
yep thats Saudi Arabia not Africa and it is definately irraigation aggriculture. Check out every where across the South West of the U.S. they are all over the place.
edit on 7-12-2010 by I B Dazzlin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Thanks, given the location and obviousness of the circles I was relatively certain it was agricultural... something I'd never seen before.

This is why I posted it here, mystery solved. Thanks guys, this to me is why ATS is great.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MavRck

Here is one you may want to see, looks like something straight out of Star Wars.

27 58' 55 N 45 32' 42.37 E

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
looks like it's a Saudi Arabian military complex... It doesn't look like what I would expect anything to in the middle east for a military establishment!

All of that oil money... I'm not surprised...

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MavRck
looks like it's a Saudi Arabian military complex... It doesn't look like what I would expect anything to in the middle east for a military establishment!

All of that oil money... I'm not surprised...

Thats not all, there are other things in the vicinity that look just as strange.
Lot of the installations look like electronic circuit boards from high up.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hundroid
North Africa? I would say central Saudi Arabia!!
Definitely irrigation systems, compliments to the Saudis who manage to have some kind of agriculture in the middle of the desert!

Saudi Arabia now has the largest dairy farm in the world. It's odd to travel outside of Rhiyahd and smell cow poo....in the middle of the desert.

They've been getting ready over the years to be able to live, without the United States. Hence why they supported the Pakistani Nuclear Bomb program with their money over the years...in exchange for a few bombs of their own.

Just 24 months ago Saudi Arabia was saying it wasn't going to accept US Dollars for oil anymore and was going to start the "Gulf Monetary Union"....that is until the CIA got Barrack elected, gave them their Victory Mosque for their successful 9-11 attack on us they funded, plus we paid off allllll their debts, and they are getting $60 Billion in new military hardware.

There is not 1 person in Saudi Arabia that likes America. Not 1.

Their massive farming/agriculture projects are for supplying themselves with food.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Would somebody please post up a few pictures of these circles.....I dont want to download and reinstall google earth.

new topics

top topics

join