It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Lights in the sky Victoria, Australia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Hi everyone,

Something strange has been happening in the town I live in over the last month or so and I was just wondering if anybody has seen the same strange lights anywhere and could help me identify what they could be.

I was sitting in my living room a few weeks back when my daughter and her friend came in and said there was a strange light hovering across the sky. I thought when I got outside that it would be an plane or chopper etc. I go outside and hovering across the sky is a red orb. I got to observe it for about 5-10 minutes before it went out of view. it was lower than a jet but the strange thing was there was no noise. I thought it was a bit strange and pretty much forgot about it until today.

In our local newspaper today, another person in town has seen the red orb but this time twice within half an hour or so and was trying to find out if anyone could explain what it was or if anyone else had seen them. I was shocked when he described the orb as red and there was no sound. he thought it could of been a fire cracker or something but if its the same light I seen it was not a fire cracker.

I dont know if anyone else has seen these lights but I have just contacted the local newspaper about what I seen a month prior. I cant explain it, the other person probably cant either and I was hoping to get to the bottom of it if I can. Any suggestions or similar stories would be much appreciated.

edit on 6-12-2010 by Redevilfan09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
It was also seen over NSW by myself approx a week or so ago coming from direction of the western skies and returned to the western skies; happened 2 nights in a row around 2am. First night lasted approx 40 mins and 2nd night about 5-10 mins.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Just prior to the earthquakes in China a similar thing happened. I just did a google map search and it looks like Victoria is close to Tasmania, I think you should see this video. He's got a proven track record, he recently predicted the North Korea attack on South Korea and the news reports were exactly as he predicted a few weeks earlier. Check this out:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Come to think about it the one I seen seemed to be heading in a Northern direction towards NSW. We do have an airport here but when the planes come into land they fly straight over the top of my house so it was not one of them. I would of heard it as they fly very low. It was not a Jet, the lights flash on them and I would of heard a chopper. It has got me stumped. Hopefully It does keep happening and I can get some footage of it one night.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Redevilfan09

The one I saw was completely off the flight path of all aircraft, definately was not a helicoper as it was too far above the atmosphere anyhow and was not flashing lights, it was a still orange/gold large light however a couple of days later the sun and moon was golden.

I checked over the internet to see if anyone else in NSW saw this "orb" and I found only a couple of days earlier orbs were clearly seen up and down the east coast of NSW, were photographed and taped.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I live in vic, havent really been able to look up in the sky due to cloud.

top topics

join