It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of facilities 'vital to US security' leaked

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

I gatta give you a star for that one....
That is exactly the point....
Perhaps too subtle for most, the details get argued over the point is missed.
Even the act of lunping the whole world into an American protectorate filled with various locations and facilities "vital" to AMERICAN interests,amd security, shows some major ramifications......
1)
These guys think they own the world!!!!
The politicians, the generals,the spooks.all sitting there considering they are somehow authorised to be fooling around with the entire worlds assets? Whats up with that?
2)No real security breaches here,but a striking revelation that the US Gov, is interdependant upon the co operation, and the assistance of a long list of world wide assets, much of which does not beling to them,
Yet they continue to forge arrogantly ahead with an America first doctrine hardly distinguishable from that of imperial rome......If anytthing youd think this list would garner a little humility and lessening of that" we are saving the world!" hypocracy.
3)There is no mistake here, this is a no holds barred, utterly conscienceless, naked grab for world domination.
This little peek at what the GOV BOYS think they need or should have control/ownership over, reveals an appetite that knows no borders, respects no laws,has no remorse.
There is perhaps a lot to be inferred with such a list being published, maybe the very things being considered point to a basic direction that all this govt NWO,bankster,Mafia, machinery is ultimately heading..........
One thing i am sure of, is that the list itself is not nessessarily classified info,but stuff any highschool dropout taking terrorist 101 could compile using Google....
Though the various factions trying to muzzle wikileaks will seize upon anything they can possibly twist to their ends, i am still waiting for any real smoking gun from wikileaks.
Nothing of real note has been revealed, other than in the suspicions confirmed department....and thats also grain of salt till cross confirmed better.
When we see the real good stuff this teapot tempest will be the least of the govs worries.
s

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I could definetly see why him being called an enemy combatant would be justified now.
2nd

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The minute I read the news article this morning, the 1st thing I thought was that it stinks of disinfo.

There's no wrong-doing or even anything embarrassing about this list. It's tailor made ammunition for Wikileaks enemies. It serves no other purpose, as far as I can tell. As always with these things, the question is “Cui bono? (Who benefits?)". In this case, the answer is not 'the truth' and it's not Wikileaks.

Has anybody actually found this cable in the archive or seen it's official release on WL?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
is it plausible these ridiculous sites on this list could actually be covert sites with cover names? like an anti-venom plant in australia is actually the place that fired it's energy weapon at that ufo in that sts-48 video. that might be a slight joke but you get the point.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Julian Assange has blown it. This information was of no use to freedom of information, it is just highlighting places of great importance to the United States.

What have we learned from it, US buys Cobalt from Africa and snake anti-venom from Australia.

They will find a reason to arrest him now and it will all stop dead.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
more fear more fear more fear

if anyone of the 1200 million billion pieces of twine are indicated the entire country will evaporate instantly.

grow up and stop fear mongering and get real - the leak clearly indicates the massive polluted covert nature of tax payer waste on one end and resulting implied fragility and therefore waste on the other.

In the old days when countries wanted to be strong they built large imposing fortresses that were fortified in every manner possible a giant middle finger of come get us bitches - now a kid with a hacked up x box can reign fear over an entire nation over what they might do next.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I work at one of these facilities. I was applauding Wikileaks for exposing corruption and secret dealings of government. This list is already compiled by top terrorists, for sure; but what about the nuts sitting in their basements right now reading this list?

I have second thoughts about Wikileaks now. Why are they putting my life in potential danger? What is the purpose of that? This shows no real care or thought is being given to what they release and what they dont.
edit on 6-12-2010 by Gamma MO because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by byteshertzThey believe they are on the side of humanity and are attempting to step in to the role of ombudsman for governments. No matter what they say I believe they are more than happy to comprimise the security of the USA for the truth, because they believe it is for the greater good. Just my 2c

I completely agree with everything you said (shortened the quote of your post due to size) - however how you ended your post sums it up pretty well.

I am not going to judge WikiLeaks for what they're doing because honestly, at least they are doing what they do and taking credit/responsibility for it (whether it hurts people or makes things better) which is much more than can be said for the USA or really any government on this planet (and yes I'm comparing WikiLeaks to how a government operates but I think you understand what I'm getting at).

Anyway, I think the public needs the truth, and they need to be smacked around with it a bunch of times until they start opening their eyes and questioning things for themselves. Until then we need people, such as those who work for WikiLeaks, and whistleblowers etc., or we will continue to have the sheep being herded in the direction the elites wish them to be.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsuki-no-Hikari

I'm not saying I 100% agree with this release but I guess the US knows every critical installation of it's enemies - now everyone is equal.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tsuki-no-Hikari
There's nothing to be gained by releasing this cable.

What if he's just trying to (hopelessly most likely) get rid of U.S. occupation of these lands and return sovereignty to the lands which they occupy?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by drkylefletcher

Canada??

Oh please. Cut the melodramatics.
How does making areas in Canada more suseptible to attacks have anything to do with what you just wrote?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Dont forget all the underground facilities you claim dont exist and what CERN is doing.

If the people die then the leaders die as well.
fair is fair
Make it win win or lose lose or eventually synchronicity...karma...what comes around goes around...whatever you want to call it will make it this way.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Just a couple points:
1. Anybody wonder how wikileaks is getting all this info?
2. If wikileaks can get all this highly classified info about many countries all over the world, why doesn't it have anything about the supposed inside job on 9/11 ? The millions of classified or sensative documents not not one memo about 9/11?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
How many billions the US gov will now spend (read give to friends) to secure those areas?

As usual... Who will profit?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

I deal with facts. Not ill-conceived conspiracies and speculations. There are many valuable places of interest for terrorist attacks on that list.

You say that those facilities aren't vital to you, but when you lack the necessities you take for granted day by day because you don't have a supply coming in, you'll be singing a different toon. You obviously fail to understand the impact of a coordinated terror attack on our imported infrastructure facilities.

And what does TSA have do to with any of this? Or is that just your way of personally attacking me? Because TSA-pat downs is 101% irrelevant to this conversation.
edit on 6-12-2010 by BiGGz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nyteskye
The minute I read the news article this morning, the 1st thing I thought was that it stinks of disinfo.

There's no wrong-doing or even anything embarrassing about this list. It's tailor made ammunition for Wikileaks enemies. It serves no other purpose, as far as I can tell. As always with these things, the question is “Cui bono? (Who benefits?)". In this case, the answer is not 'the truth' and it's not Wikileaks.

Has anybody actually found this cable in the archive or seen it's official release on WL?

yes.. i have

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Is it me or is this Assange character the new and improved Bin Laden 2.0?

This time he's on the internet and apparently some people can find him and talk to him, but the US intelligence aparatus cannot. Whatever... nobody is even trying, thats why I say all this is bull. I want to see him put something so juicy out there, that they turn off the internet. Then I might lean the other way.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

Just a couple points:
1. Anybody wonder how wikileaks is getting all this info?
2. If wikileaks can get all this highly classified info about many countries all over the world, why doesn't it have anything about the supposed inside job on 9/11 ? The millions of classified or sensative documents not not one memo about 9/11?

1. we already know... bradly manning who had access to jwics ... where you been?
2. you really thiink that would be in cables?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

Wikileaks has not, despite all the bluster and media hysteria, really released much that hasn't been in the blogosphere, or at least hinted at / speculated, for a long time.

Well around here it's one thing to speculate and hint at and a whole other thing to actually have proof and facts.
If you don't believe me then just check pretty much any thread on the site!!!!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by BiGGz
reply to post by infinite

I deal with facts. Not ill-conceived conspiracies and speculations. There are many valuable places of interest for terrorist attacks on that list.

You say that those facilities aren't vital to you, but when you lack the necessities you take for granted day by day because you don't have a supply coming in, you'll be singing a different toon. You obviously fail to understand the impact of a coordinated terror attack on our imported infrastructure facilities.

And what does TSA have do to with any of this? Or is that just your way of personally attacking me? Because TSA-pat downs is 101% irrelevant to this conversation.
edit on 6-12-2010 by BiGGz because: (no reason given)

You deal in facts?.. "There are many valuable places of interest for terrorist attacks on that list." is your fact. .. unless I missed where convicted terrorists affirmed under oath they were, in fact, "interested" in these sites because of Wikileaks.

The elite have no credibility when it comes to determining what is "vital" to national security.. they're laughable clowns who lie for a living and cloak their nefarious activities in secrecy.. official sounding, serious too.. ooohhh, "national security" is at steak!! OMG!! soccer moms beware!! a Cobalt mine in the Congo is being overrun ... lol.. low budget drama dude.

These people should be heckled and clowned on, not taken seriously.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join