It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tips on buying Gold or Silver?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I’m sorry the whole metals thing just feels of a bubble. It’s not like they can’t dig more out of the ground. At some point it becomes profitable to reopen closed mines.

How much does it cost to store your metals in a safe deposit box? You have to subtract that from your supposed gain at the end of each month. Not using one?

At some point people will run out of free cash and the demand will be filled. Then the price will start to fall, slowly at first. As people see their investment drop, they will start selling. That’s when the price will crash. If you truly truly believe the world is going to end, it won’t bother you. But the majority will be pissed and feel it was just another ploy by TPTB to grab their money.

The keys are the stock market, which you can see. And peoples free cash, which you can’t see.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I say get either Palladium or Platinum bars.Or Id say just get some stocks. Stocks are a very good way to make quick money. My friend just bought about 20 stocks and he's going to sell some next week, because the price rose.
We think he's going to make atlas a profit of 200 dollars.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I would rather have a nice big piece of land paid off, a horse or two, seeds, rifle and bullets, dried foods,
a working well, and a house. Running around the countryside like a chicken with its head cut off and a pocket of gold doesn't appeal to me. Gold and silver are heavy, who wants to lug that around in a bug out bag?
Who wants to be shot over it? I know the Romans buried their coins before going off to war and getting killed, the stash lost in the ground forever. If you have land and know how to farm you have a home and food. People
rarely go out to the country to bother those people either, it takes a great deal of time and gas.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
silver rounds.
buy them from a company that buys them back too.
if you buy in bulk you get a better price.
(buy in various weights too)
both prices are very close to spot.
lock em up an don't tell any one you have them.

lead and vittles are a good bet along with the above as well
you can bet there will be a run up on them too

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
In terms of price, service, and rapid delivery, I use The Tulving Co. when purchasing a minimum 20oz Gold, or 500oz Silver....consistently the best values imo.

*I have no business relationships, or affiliations with this dealer except as a long term, satisfied customer.

**Not advice...mileage may vary, always do your on DD.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join