It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

incredible - amputees regrow limbs, cancer cured - instantly

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
okay as you can see this is in the joke section, although its not really that funny

pastor benny hinn claims to heal the sick and ill, although in 30 years hasnt shown a single physical illness being healed

its always people who have some `non visible problem` who claim to have been cured

anyway this is benny hinn miraculously curing/knocking out his flock

enjoy

ps i do like pastor benny by the way, what i dont understand is why they never ever show an amputee regrow a limb or something, its always some person who claims to be cured from throat cancer or something
edit on 4-12-2010 by rabbigoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by rabbigoldstein

I'd hit him back with my jacket......loaded full of bricks!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
it's a scam. All of that is hype. Before Benni gets on stage, they have like 30mn-1hr of "Revivalesque" music, heart pumping, mind controlling, gospel music. And people get lost in themselves. At that point, they Fall (pun) for anything. They are all in on it, especially that first bit where the guy fell down, passed out, then got told that he needed to stand up again, so he could get knocked out. Lol, so fake, don't buy televangelists, and don't think he doesn't pass that plate around.

I thought about it today, churches pray over money, after they pass out the offering, think about that, and ask, who else probably pray over money? Look at the back of your dollar bill.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
it's a scam. All of that is hype. Before Benni gets on stage, they have like 30mn-1hr of "Revivalesque" music, heart pumping, mind controlling, gospel music. And people get lost in themselves. At that point, they Fall (pun) for anything. They are all in on it, especially that first bit where the guy fell down, passed out, then got told that he needed to stand up again, so he could get knocked out. Lol, so fake, don't buy televangelists, and don't think he doesn't pass that plate around.

I thought about it today, churches pray over money, after they pass out the offering, think about that, and ask, who else probably pray over money? Look at the back of your dollar bill.

i love how he worships Christ, yet Christ took on a vow of poverty and urged people to stray away from materiality, yet benny is extremely rich, mansion and private jets

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Not a bad show ...

Not as good as Cirque du Soleil, but not bad.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Oh I love pastor benny.. I always want to hear yacket sax when he's on..

I once wrote to my local rag about this clown, as he's on 'religiously; in the mornings, saying how garbage it is that he can show a 12 year old girl being saved from a life of torment, by whacking her and screaming at her..

they never did publish it.

grr I hate these people... :/

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I wonder what this guy really thinks about his "followers" and if he himself is even christian

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Salvation on the small screen...

top topics

join