It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Must READ! You are NOT going to belive this!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

I feel the same, and what are the odds for me posting this this post just before I did in your thread.?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

She taught you in the 90's...your mate's mum in the 70's..how the hell old is this woman anyway?

And she's just landed a new teaching job in a foreign country..what is this woman...immortal?!"

Seriously, that is one nice happening..bet it made the hairs on the back of your neck stand on end.

I'd seriously take the other poster's advice and go and see her..for old times sake. Not sure what i believe about destiny and such, but if there's anything to it all, perhaps yours includes her in some way...or her destiny includes you, of course.

All said and done, it'd be a nostalgic trip down memory lane.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

"And" What? Just what exactly are you asking for here! I'm flaming because some one here on ATS who obviously has less brains than you, actually "starred" your post.

Isn't it simply infuriating when that happens!

second.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Gotta agree here about this being a really lame, nondescriptive thread title. This is not a must read, and what's not to believe? Frankly, it's not even vaguely interesting...just another minor and mild coincidence in a world full of them. Overall, this left me feeling pretty annoyed about wasting my time to weed through what the must-read part was. Sorry.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

I hope to contact her soon. I will post more info then

She's a legend - My mates can't believe it, neither can I - so photos will have to do!!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Dude, you need to go and talk to her. The universe placed her there for a reason, she has something to tell you, or you have something to tell her but I think in any case you should talk to her. Follow the omens.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3finjo
Dude, you need to go and talk to her. The universe placed her there for a reason, she has something to tell you, or you have something to tell her but I think in any case you should talk to her. Follow the omens.

Have You not read my posts? Of course I'm going to talk to her if I can! I Intend to meet her if possible. She was a great teacher - I respect that, and she deserves to know it!

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Did you go visit her?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I'm not quite sure what it is. Are you from South Africa? And she was your teacher in South Africa? Now she's here in Canada teaching your co-worker's kid?

There's something about your enthusiasm either way, it's very contagious
A sweet story indeed.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Cinquain

Yip, was my teacher 20 years ago in SA - and now teaching the bosses son her in Canada

Very weird to say the least.
edit on 5-12-2010 by TortoiseKweek because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join