It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RED MERCURY

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I'd like to relate a story about a incident that happened to me about 10 years ago:

A friend of mine had told me that he was doing some research on the internet about Red Mercury, which has been supposedly been invented by Russia to make very small Nukes without utilizing Uranium or Plutonium as a fuel. He had been to a few web sites when his computer malfunctioned and started smoking, he attributed this to TPTB not wanting him on certain sites he had visited. I had forgot about his tale until one night being bored I started searching for Red Mercury, most of the sites were about a musical group called "Red Mercury" but I did find some unusual sites containing information and a company or two with Red Mercury in their keyword search. So after looking around these sites for a while, and no smoke was coming out of my computer, I came to the conclusion that my friends computer taking a dive was just a coincidence and left it at that.
The next afternoon my phone rang, I picked it up and a voice, which instantly gave me the sweats and I instantly knew this was about the Red Mercury searches, introduced themselves as "So and So from company So and So... and proceeded to say " We noticed you were on our company web site last night and was wondering if you needed any assistance? He then proceeded to ask me what I was looking for, what company I worked for..etc. His questioning / voice was scary / menacing, "WHY" I can't pinpoint why but it made me break out in sweats.. after explaining that I was just surfing around the net bored last night his whole demeanor changed and the tension was gone.. a few more minutes of small talk and the phone call ended.
I can't explain this call other then the second I heard his voice on the phone I knew this wasn't right and this person was to be feared... I sensed danger and had that hot flash feeling overcome my whole body.. it was the fight or flight response.

So if your ever bored DON"T look up RED MERCURY..!!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Click Me

Couldn't resist...

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Nope,....LOL

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
sounds interesting, but i'm too scared to look into it.
genius.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Red Mercury: The New Meme

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Okay, my one-liner above stands on it's own
but two thoughts did cross my mind while reading your intriguing account.

One being that it could be an alphabet agency trap to stave off a potential terrorist act, and as such you've been initially vetted by an operative.

The second thought that hit me is that the folk that have this substance available might be some profiteers who have become paranoid of getting caught, but also not wanting to let any potential customer slip away.

Whatever it is, it's a fascinating anomalous story. And, I, for one, ain't searching the term either
Down low

Then again, what was that website 'cause I am kind of bored?
edit on 3-12-2010 by The GUT because: website request

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by GammaRayBurst

Nope,....LOL

What? Too large a Quote??!!?? It was 5 words.. Give me a break MODS>>>>>>>

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

The whole story seams to be a joke that the Russians were playing on people that were trying to buy illegal nuclear material

www.fl-italia.org...

edit on 3-12-2010 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Nope,....LOL

What? Too large a Quote??!!?? It was 5 words.. Give me a break MODS>>>>>>>

See, they're all over you dude. You never should've searched that term

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
This kind of stuff is used on complete idiots, basically.

Also, I have "magic water" to sell that can kill any entire planet with one drop.

PM me to buy... lol.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Umm, just out of blue, red mercury can also refer to alchemy.

Substances in alchemy have different colours regarding the phase of their production. These substances of course are not common substances but something I cannot tell. Mercury is one important "substance" in alchemy.

However, if you google it, as I did, it refers to nukes... Although it is not far away from alchemic process when you are dealing with mercury

Sorry, can't explain more. Gotta go.

-v

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by GammaRayBurst

Looking up Red Mercury as soon as I hit the "reply" button! lol

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Red Mercury. Sure you don't mean fRED Mercury?

top topics

join