It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks chief Julian Assange: Expect UFO talk in future files

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by bicnarok

Gosh I hope not. But then, there are always future incarnations of Wikileaks that will continue carrying the torch. The leaking will continue.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
You know, it just occurred to me -- after cooling off from being excited about wikileaks possibly having UFO docs -- that there already are leaking outlets already for UFO materials. Places like theblackvault.com (which I admittedly haven't visited in quite a while) use FIA requests. But I don't see why they wouldn't happily pass-along modern versions of MJ12 docs, and what-not.

Maybe websites like that are too old? Or less hip because they focus almost exclusively UFO-related stuff? Or aren't college-cool, and aren't staffed by hackers?

Of course, backvault also doesn't have the media's ear like Wikileaks does...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mother1138

Maybe websites like that are too old? Or less hip because they focus almost exclusively UFO-related stuff? Or aren't college-cool, and aren't staffed by hackers?

Or maybe they aren't able to control leaked information, misinformation and propaganda quite as effectively as the vehicle known as wikileaks?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mother1138

Good point.. It could be possible that the MJ project was so jacked up that getting all of the documents released that would paint the entire picture for people is proving difficult. Why open that can of worms any more than it already has until more definitive info is eaaked out through court battles that could at least start to answer questions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join