It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed: the reason why all ufo et footage is always blurry

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by rabbigoldstein

Making perfect sense does not equal confirmed. Please change the headline.
Maybe instead of Confirmed: how about Consider this:
It will earn you some respect around here.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
UFO videos are blurry because if they were in focus we'd see that they were not aliens in spaceships but something normal - something identifiable. Also, this is one of the silliest explanations about UFO's I've seen. Sorry...

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Bad cameras and bad timing or my original excuse from several years ago

The people who get blurry pictures and video of UFO's are using the cameras they bought to photograph bigfoot; And the people who get blurry video and pictures of bigfoot are using cameras bought to take pictures of UFO's

Once you think about i tmakes perfect sense

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell

LOL.That's the best answer I heard all night

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by rabbigoldstein

Are you from 2012??

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
OMG......confirmed???? That's the most ridiculous thing I've read in a long time. Thanks for the laugh. Confirmed, haaa haaa haaaaaa

Oh, I apologize. I didn't notice you were from the future. Geeez, come on man.

edit on 3-12-2010 by isitjustme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
You've put something out there to consider. I want to believe!
I am always looking for new evidence suggesting the existence of UFO's, or more specifically, extraterrestrial life.

I really think in this case though, as far as blurry videos and pictures are concerned, it's just the timing or the equipment. The majority of people who film these videos or take these pictures don't have special camera equipment available to them, they are caught off guard, and usually end up resorting to camera phones. Camera phones are fine for certain situations but as a photographer of 7 years, I can tell you that to capture a UFO, it's not going to do the trick. As to be expected, the quality will come out looking pretty crap, which won't make for a very believable video.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I linked a clip of an Nasa sattelite taking pictures of an object appearing out of nowhere. The camera was able to register images in the ultraviolet range. Not sure if the image has been doctored with. See 4:20 to 4:40 .

www.youtube.com...

Assuming ufos are real, the light they emmit could be a side effect of the technology they use. Fot the bluriness I blame autofocus.
edit on 3-12-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
do you know whats so sad,
that the old black and white ufo pics from the early 1900s are better quality a century on, than hd footage of ufos

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
yea how is this confirmed, like all spectulation its a theory

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by rabbigoldstein
Okay so its the age old complaint by skeptics: why are footage and pics always blurry....

Has it never come to your thought that maybe the reason why all et ufo footage is always blurry pixelated etc is because they have a shield around them which blurs any human technology be it camera or videos from getting a good clear snap?

As most sane, logical people now accept... the ets whove manipulated and orchestrated everything from religions, wars, global disasters etc most likely dont want to be seen, and most likely dont want humanity knowing the full story, which is probably why everything is done to make humanity get the least possible evidence, such as usually flying at night, taking away memory of abductions, creating a shield around their crafts which make them invisible or barely detectable by camera or video.

If your manipulating a leser intelligent species, would you want them knowing everything about you? seeing your face, craft etc? no, youd stay out of sight and appear as little as possible.

We have nothing to gain by walking up to an ant hill and saying `hello ants i bring you technology and wisdom` so why do people feel they would have a desire to want themselves to be shown, and for everyone to get a good look at their crafts and inside, and a good photo of a genuine et...

These beings are millions of years ahead of us, and to us are God like with their technology. Something as easy as creating a forceshield around you or your craft which nullifies, or blurrs out any camera or video footage, would be as simple as clicking your finger for them.

So, this is the reason why most ufo et footage is blurry.

here's my theory:
The reason why UFO footage is blurry is because if it was clear you would actually see what it is and it would no longer be "UFO footage"
It would be pictures of birds or balloons, aircraft, frisbees, hubcaps, spaceships, streetlights, car headlights, etc

you've made a lot of assumptions in your post, like that they're millions of years ahead of us. Maybe theyre not. Look at the tech we've created in the last 100 years? Imagine if the Romans had discovered gunpowder. Or if Hero of Alexandria had more of a play with his aeolipile? I mean that last one alone could have started the Industrial Revolution 2000 years ago. That's still only 2000 years.

Wouldn't it then be a lot easier to make their craft appear like our craft so that we would no even bat an eyelid? That strange light in the sky? is it a UFO, no, its a helicopter, nothing to see there!

As for walking up to an ant hill, when was the last time you shielded yourself so they didn't see you? They're ants. What are they going to do to you? You don't need to shield yourself do you?

There is NO evidence of aliens visiting us, which the "sane, logical people" accept. God only knows where your 'sane logical' possy hangout!

Your theory is full of holes and ill conceived.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I saw a UFO some years ago in clear skies around 3pm

Strangely I could not quite focus on it properly until directly overhead

I always assumed it was the extreme altitude that made it blurry but maybe there is some kind of optical distortion

But why not just completely camouflage the craft rather than go to the trouble of blurring oneself

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

why do you think thousands of years old cave drawings show a clearer picture of ufos and ets than hd photography in 2012?

these drawings were low risk so the ets made no attempt to get rid of them...

Has it never come to your thought that maybe the reason why all ufo footage is always blurry pixelated etc is because the people who record or takes pictures are in no way holding the canera steady?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I always allude to the Phoenix Lights when people ask "why aren't there better UFO videos?" That's a "for real," well-documented GIANT UFO that had a tremendous amount of witnesses, and the footage is still lame compared to what really happened. : ) I think any theory about why certain mysterious technology would be hard to capture on camera is valid, but I think it's hard to capture objects in the sky far away, no matter what!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Around the date of this post you can see Venus in the west around 5 P.M. and Jupiter more less overhead at the same time. If you photograph them with what you've got, the elment of "Suffering succotash!!--a UFO!!!" won't get in the way (unless one shows up--lucky you). So how are the results? Did your pictures come out?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Anyone who posts a photo of what they believe to be an alien craft is only wasting their time, especially on a site such as this one. If the picture is blurry in even the slightest way, folk will cry out for ones that are clear enough to show lots of detail, and if they post pics that show even the slightest detail, then they are computer generated! I have a couple of pics I took back in the mid nineties, and I only show them to those I know are as serious as I am about e.t. life. I have friends who also have some decent photos, but they feel as I do.
There is certainly nothing wrong having skeptics voicing their own opinions, and in fact knowing there are members with the knowlege and equipment who can readily analyze most pics, helps keep the rest of us honest, and informed if the subject in the photo turns out to be something other than an e.t. craft. These skeptics as a matter of fact are greatly appreciated by those of us who want to know the truth concerning visitors from other worlds. The type of skeptic we don't need, is the one with the big mouth who only knows how to hurl insults. I have a feeling most of this type are completely ignorant of any subject they have a negative opinion on, but just can't admit it.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

when i say confirmed i mean it makes perfect sense dont you think
edit on 3-12-2010 by rabbigoldstein because: (no reason given)

Well no, it doesn't. I always thought that they were blurry because they're fake. That makes sense..don't you think?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join