It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why its silly to be worried about conspiracies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
if all people do is worry about conspiracies want that make life boring and stuff ?

I mean think about it .

If all people did was complain and be worried about current world events that would be like being born to be worried ? I plan on not even watching the news anymore

Just live life . go fishing , camp , make money . I mean come on . Life is more important in my view each day than it is a theory lol

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by williamAmerican

My next thread is going to be entitled "Why is it silly to post threads about being worried about conspiracies on a conspiracy site"

Other than that, I personally don't come here to worry! I come here to find out about things that the MSM doesn't necessarily cover, or cover in an unbiased fashion.

~Heff

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I joined this for the same reason. Unfortunately I don't see much of that. I see more BS on here.

I took the OP as he is on the site, likes to read about conspiracies, may even believe them, however does not get carried away with being worried about them coming true.

I feel the same way

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Why the hell is this in us politcal madness should be in rants this has no such warrent being in here....

Why worry about what other people worry about... How do you know we don't fish go camping and not worry??

I smell troll central here trying to get a rise..

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Baaaa, be a good sheep like me.
Baaaa.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Does the op not understand that conversing with people and getting others opinions is important.

The gov and ptb do not want people asking questions, and i was forced into this by my life.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by williamAmerican
if all people do is worry about conspiracies want that make life boring and stuff ?

I mean think about it .

No you think about it! Pay a little more attention in school, especially language arts, then come back and discuss it. Because you aren't making good sense.

I offer this as an example...

If all people did was complain and be worried about current world events that would be like being born to be worried ?

edit on 3-12-2010 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
lol lol lol

I dont worry about conspiracy theories, I am facinated by them.
I love reading about them, I dont care if some of it is fiction.. it questions my mind

If we took away all the unexplained, life would be meaningless, we live each day to gain experience
edit on 3-12-2010 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join