It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Webster Tarpley; Is Wikileaks A CIA Operation? *Videos*

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
There is a huge amount of information in these eye opening videos.

Tarpley casts light on Wikileaks as a CIA operation.

Follow the money. The money leads to George Soros and his questionable circles of influence.
Soros has been connected to CIA and its front companies, many of which are covered in this video series.

I have not seen this on ATS. If so, move accordingly.
edit on 3-12-2010 by burntheships because: classified

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
oh my !!!
absolutely splendid thread and videos.
thank you for posting this.

It's plain and simple and clear cut.

star & flag

to those in the CIA, Julian Assange and Soros ....
the gig is up !!!! Operation is a wash !!!
Time to scrap it for damage control.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Awesome vids - thank you for posting! Yes, follow the money ...

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Boon,

Yes, I think this is vindication big time.

I found particular interest in the information concerning The Mainstream Media.
There has been a mass cooperation by The MSM with Wikileaks.
That alone should raise the suspicions of this operation.

Also, the fact that the largest MSM outlets such at The New York Times use the Wikileaks
documents to sway public opinion on the war on Pakistan.

Its exactly as outlined in the video...
The war in Pakistan, and the war in Iran.

Wikileaks has definitely highlighted uspoken but implied
It is time to end the war in Pakistan, and transfer it to Afghanistan.

I found more information here, by John Young who left Wikileaks,
And accused them of being a CIA front.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Thank you Webster! Touche'
Busted. U R BUSTED ASSANGE.
"9/11 Truth "bothers him" ?

Why does the world give a poo about several thousand government junk mails?
That's what these cables are if not blatant propaganda.

The government might even assassinate him simply to lend him credibility.
He may be right about his life being in danger. but not for the reasons he says.
edit on 3-12-2010 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I made the comment in a previous thread that Wikileaks doesn't uncover conspiracy's, but that it is one itself, and will become one of the biggest... I still can't accept him as a disinfo agent until all the cables have been released.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Did you base your original thread on this video?

Originally posted by boondock-saint
oh my !!!
absolutely splendid thread and videos.
thank you for posting this.

It's plain and simple and clear cut.

star & flag

to those in the CIA, Julian Assange and Soros ....
the gig is up !!!! Operation is a wash !!!
Time to scrap it for damage control.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

These first 3 videos are more propaganda. The cia has got propaganda on top of propaganda now. 1+1=3 but now we can make 1+1=0. They put so much propaganda in this, that i wonder if they really know the truth. Who made these videos anyways? Stupid propaganda. everything is so twisted. This is GARBAGE and we need to take out the TRASH. I believe the alex jones video more. The cia is wiki, assange went rogue for some reason unknown, maybe this rape charge , i don't know, and now the cia are doing damage control. Wiki is a cia operation, no doubt. The messages are really not the kind of info that is secret, but it got out anyways. of course it did, they wanted it to. where is the proof that anyone is actually doing something against someone else. Is the USA BOMBING IRAN? NO. HAS CHINA DUMPED NORHT KOREA? NO. I think some faction or peoples is trying to start a fight against any country for some ODD REASON. That is what this is ALL ABOUT.

edit on 3-12-2010 by nite owl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Thank you Webster! Touche'
Busted. U R BUSTED ASSANGE.
"9/11 Truth "bothers him" ?

Yeah, fancy that huh?
And he has said that many many times.

That, along with the constant sucking up to the mainstream media, following all of the MSM point arrows.
Oh yeah, and how about that Hillary Clinton announcment today?

Consider this, just days ago that Assange, with (Ahem) Time Magazine, and Times Editors help
told Hillary she should resign.
www.time.com...

Now, that is so suspect initself. To my knowledge, she is the only person he has ever targeted like that.
Of all of the big bad men out there in Office, he has never suggested anyone else resign.

Wikidrips. Drip out here, drip out there.
And they announce it all ahead of time, cooperating with the media.
Its disgusting.

I have been sadly shocked by the amount of people that have followed this Pied Piper.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
It is worth entertaining the thought that WL is a CIA operation as well as ATS. You just NEVER know!!!! PERIOD!! If you are arrogant enough to claim that you do know then say no more. One idea that I adhere to is the idea that the MSM is bought and paid for 100 percent and if they are reporting on something then they were told to report it. If you heard it from the MSM then you were meant to hear it.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

I did not hear about this. DID she resign? Now i'm confused, who's side is assange on?

This is getting crazy.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by nite owl
I think some faction or peoples is trying to start a fight against any country for some ODD REASON. That is what this is ALL ABOUT.

I could not agree with that statement more.

I have thought about this for sometime...

I read an article last few days on how Globalist would benefit from WW3.

I posted this in another thread....I will bring it over here.
The Pentagon the other day about the Wikileaks cables...
The Pentagon would have taken the site down long ago. They said so today.
"We decided not to"
www.mediaite.com...

The stated reasoning?

really, the documents aren’t going to hurt us that much.

Ok...so really?

There is more, and I think this is a good opener.

Ponder this...

But, at the end of the day, it does not, at least over the long term, adversely impact America’s power or prestige. Secretary Gates just does not buy into that. People don’t do business with America necessarily because they like us or even trust us. They do business with us because they must. We are the last, one, remaining, indispensable power.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by nite owl

No she did not resign, but she announced today that she will not run for president in 2012.
However, she did state that Secretary of State is her last public office.
www.cbsnews.com...

Anyone else notice how Rahm got out unscathed?
Obama, unscathed?

Someone has an agenda.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Superb vids and Tarpley is razor sharp. Just the fact that Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld haven't got theirs in anyway screams ciao-dogs! The brilliance of this psy-ops plan literally turned mass quantities of the awake into sheeple in one day. I know when my opinions have been massaged, manipulated, and molested.

Thank you burntheships, good catch, good call

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Thanks

I have hestitated for years on the Wikileaks drama.
Its just been this last few weeks that I was finally drawn in enough to start thinking hard about it.

I had dozens of questions running around in my head...

So much did not seem right, yet you want to think that somewhere, someone will come along and do something to turn the tide.

We all want something to change. Something needs to change. We think....yes if it is all exposed then they will be forced into change.

Its such an incredibly smart trap

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by nite owl

No she did not resign, but she announced today that she will not run for president in 2012.
However, she did state that Secretary of State is her last public office.
www.cbsnews.com...

Anyone else notice how Rahm got out unscathed?
Obama, unscathed?

Someone has an agenda.

Come to think of it has Obama even said much about this at all? I don't recall hearing him make a fuss yet.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

So far as I have seen...not a peep.
Very interesting. Very very.

His most formidable opponent just conceded to him.
I can not help but think about why she decided to make this announcement today.

Is there a connection? If so...that is truely scary.

And, I am no fan of Hillary.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

She is a very scary woman and I think we all know what happens to people that get in the way of the Clintons. I wouldn't expect her to just lay down and play dead, I guess Obama must be erring on the side of caution. So when it's all said and done Glenn Beck and friends won't have the audio clips to hang him with.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Yeah I've been saying that I want a butt-kickin' hero too. I wanted it to be Julian & Wikileaks, and I would humbly & graciously eat my words if they turned out to be legit, but my instincts won't stop hollering & refuse to let me be naive on this one.

Your commentary and information in addition to the videos is superb and to the point. I'm sure I won't be the only one here linking back to this OP from other threads (Hint Y'all). I got here by following then red in your sig from another post. Peace.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

That she is. I tell ya I have been interested in Billary ever since they left the Whitehouse.
I dont think her husband is her freind, if you follow.

You know what I found when I was looking for the links between Soros and the Wau Holland Foundation?
Soros, and the William J Clinton Foundation are like a glove.

Its seriously scary.

I posted this info in another thread...just to keep the info flowing will post it here.
Muckety to see all of the connections to Soros.
www.muckety.com...

And here is Soros with Stevens in the mix.
www.muckety.com... ap

The controversial website WikiLeaks, which argues the cause of openness in leaking classified or confidential documents, has set up an elaborate global financial network to protect a big secret of its own—its funding...

In response, the site has established a complex system for collecting and disbursing its donations to obscure their origin and use, Mr. Assange said. Anchoring the system is a foundation in Germany established in memory of a computer hacker who died in 2001.
online.wsj.com...

Soros may be the biggest political fat cat of all time. Convicted in France of insider trading, Soros specializes in weakening or collapsing the currencies of entire nations for his own selfish interests. He is known as the man who broke the Bank of England. His power is such that his statements alone can cause currencies to go up or down....

The media consistently ignore the fact that this so-called “philanthropist” has had several brushes with the law as he has laid siege to national economies and currencies. Hard-working U.S. businessmen understand how Soros has made his money. In protesting a Soros appearance hosted by the University of Toledo, Edwin J. Nagle III, president and CEO of the Nagle Companies, highlighted “the immoral and unethical means by which he achieved his wealth.” He added, “I certainly didn’t see included in his bio the stories on how he collapsed whole country’s currencies for his own self interests so that many may suffer.”

Here, Soros signed a consent decree in United States District Court, in a Securities and Exchange Commission case involving stock manipulation, and was fined $75,000 by the Commodity Futures Trading Commission for holding positions “in excess of speculative limits.” Stories about Soros rarely, if ever, mention any of his legal problems
....Soros has categorically denied receiving money from drug cartels or any form of criminal activity. The fact remains, however, that at least some of his financial operations have been based offshore, in banking and financial centers that are widely reported to be considered conducive to money-laundering. The Soros fund is based in the Netherlands Antilles, a self-governing federation of five Caribbean islands. A CIA factbook describes the region as “a transshipment point for South American drugs bound for the US and Europe; money-laundering center.”

www.aim.org...

The Wau Holland Foundation (Wikileaks $$ Depository)

The linchpin of WikiLeaks's financial network is Germany's Wau Holland Foundation. WikiLeaks encourages donors to contribute to its account at the foundation, which under German law can't publicly disclose the names of donors. Because the foundation "is not an operational concern, it can't be sued for doing anything. So the donors' money is protected, in other words, from lawsuits," Mr. Assange said.

edit on 4-12-2010 by burntheships because: classified

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join