It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia Guidestones/FEMA coffin pictures

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by HelionPrime

according to "Ask.com" 2.5 million people die in the US each year.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

just wanted to clarify that i pointed this out in the first page....... Must not matter because i didn't sensationalize it or anything, just stated that they were there.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by remrem

Yes there are. I do not know what they stand for. The English version of the NWO plan is written on the vertical slab as you are facing east to read it.

Scoutsniper

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

reply to post by scoutsniper
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So you live in the area? Do you think you could get better pictures of those glyphs? I was trying to enhance them but they were to light and unclear in spots.

Coyote, I appreciate your support. I never give my location away. Thank you.

Scoutsniper

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Appreciate completely, I'm the same way. This was just based on your comment about being willing to take people for tours, not to draw you out. I will look for better glyph pictures on my own.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Sorry. It wasn't about sensationalism, for me it was just that the picture link was separated and thus, easier for me to go in and notice. Good eye for pulling that out in the first place.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Your signal is 5X5. Thanks.

Scoutsniper

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Thank you. I'll look into the 5x5 deeper and see if that gives me any insight (which it might, but I just got you were using military slang not talking about cryptography.)

edit on 11-12-2010 by coyotepoet because: change

edit on 11-12-2010 by coyotepoet because: paranthetical

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by abovetopsecret111

Well here we are again with the outrageous claim of Vantage Products has a number of these burial vaults that is in the millions when there are not even 100,000 ever stored by them. But I will let you show the proof you have to back your claims. I can't wait to see where this is going.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

It’s all already been done
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and here’s where the county tried to sue Vangard for taxes
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2440f0199313.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

Okay I am confused about how this document answers what I was asking about.

The last pic is of the entrance to the facility that produces these coffins at 960 Almon Rd Covington, Ga.The "Vantage Corp." is making the coffins. The original contract was for 5 million with an option for another 5 million

I was wanting to see the evidence that would back up these the claims.

Also the document you have shown was just a paper that the county tried to sue them for taxes but was thrown out when Vantage appealed the case.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

Okay I am confused about how this document answers what I was asking about.

The last pic is of the entrance to the facility that produces these coffins at 960 Almon Rd Covington, Ga.The "Vantage Corp." is making the coffins. The original contract was for 5 million with an option for another 5 million

I was wanting to see the evidence that would back up these the claims.

Also the document you have shown was just a paper that the county tried to sue them for taxes but was thrown out when Vantage appealed the case.

Ooof! Sorry, didn't mean to rely to you. Was just putting this up to show that what Vanguard makes is just a regular product used in the funeral business and not part of some nefarious plot on the part of FEMA to kill and bury us all.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

No problem, after looking at the link you posted I figured you were one that sees the truth behind the lies. I have a rather interesting outlook on this situation since I live a couple of miles from the Vantage plant I have also worked for them in the past and have had many discussions with long time employees about these things. I have any friends and family that live in Morgan County also I graduated HS from there and trust me there is not much that can happen that can be kept a secret for long. Small town with a good old boy mentality. I also have family members in law enforcement in Madison where they are stored and trust me nothing is going on that will or ever as concerned any gov't agency.

On another note there was a post that tried to say that Vantage was a CIA front company, but what is even more funny is the fact that this company was formed in 1978 and I am sure the CIA didn't start a business 32 years before they had a plan go into action.

I wish people would do better research instead of listening to a youtube video that doesn't even talk with a person from the company. I wish I knew that Alex Jones and Jesse Ventura were going to be in my neck of the woods I would have had a welcome committee for them two knuckleheads. I used to think JV was a fairly intriguing person but with his new affiliation with AJ I feel he has no more credibility than a rock which is sad because he is an intelligent man I just don't know what happened to him.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I am sure the CIA didn't start a business 32 years before they had a plan go into action.

I think if you really did your research, you'd be surprised at how far in advance this set thinks.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

You are not seriously thinking that the CIA has been planning this for 32 years do you?

Well I guess if that is what you need to help bolster your views on this subject, then by all means think it. I am not here to try and change your mind I am just providing the evidence that you can do whatever you want with it. Whether you want to believe it or not I really don't care either way since I know the truth. As do others here on ATS.
edit on 13-12-2010 by tsurfer2000h because: added more content

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
I used to think JV was a fairly intriguing person but with his new affiliation with AJ I feel he has no more credibility than a rock which is sad because he is an intelligent man I just don't know what happened to him.

don't loose hope in the man. It's for the show. This is what sells. Like choke slamming an opponent then smashing a folding chair over his head. The show. Sadly, I think AJ started to believe some of the wild stuff he slings. Entertainment. That word can describe so much. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

CIA? No. They are just the muscle, much like Mossad or MI6 to blame the CIA for this stuff is as rediculous as blaming the Freemasons as a whole organization. I said "this set" not CIA. Talking more about the Illuminati/TPTB not an aspect of the operation. In that sense the NWO has been planned since Rockefeller, Warburg, etc met on Jeckyl Island 100 years ago to discuss their agenda and likely before. The same agenda that continues to be implemented today. Do some research yourself on Rockefeller, et als agenda during that time. Look into how they reformed the education system to make people dumber (great essay about this from 4 time NYC teacher of the year, 2 time NYS teacher of the year in Disinfo's Everything You Know is Wrong.) Anybody that says that this is deluded thinking hasn't been paying very close attention. Social engineering (not exactly what we are talking about with the coffins but same endgame) doesn't happen over night. It takes decades of allignment. That takes long-term planning. 32 years? Drop in the bucket. The agenda has been in the offing for a lot longer than that
edit on 15-12-2010 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-12-2010 by coyotepoet because: last sentence

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Talk about fortuitous timing. Here's a link to an 80's video interview with a KGB agent, talking about social engineering over a long period of time. Just found this tonight. If they thought that way (we build a nuke, they build a nuke...) Demoralization through the education system was what Rockefeller was doing with his commission to reform education, as I referenced above.

www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com...
edit on 16-12-2010 by coyotepoet because: last sentence

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join