It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia Guidestones/FEMA coffin pictures

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Here are just a few pictures of what the NWO has in store for those that do not accept the New World Order. Their proclomation is written in "stone". There are an estimated 6.9 billion people in the world, the NWO says that there should be only 500 million. Read the "stones". You do the math. The coffins in Madison Georgia are being transported to other sites as we post these pictures. I have given the site of the PDF file for the patent on these coffins on other posts. The last pic is of the entrance to the facility that produces these coffins at 960 Almon Rd Covington, Ga.The "Vantage Corp." is making the coffins. The original contract was for 5 million with an option for another 5 million. Looks like they are expecting a whole lot of business. Any one that wishes to exchange intelligence with me concerning verified FEMA camp locations, please contact me and I shall be willing to exchange what I already know and can prove. Many thanks to Coyotepoet for his input in helping post these pictures. With out his constant supervision, these pictures would not be here.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Scoutsniper

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by scoutsniper

I live very close to Covington, so this interests me greatly. Do you have any specific references, sources, or supporting information about the contract for these coffins as mentioned in the OP? Specifically what entity/company has placed this order?

~Heff

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Busy busy BUSY little bees!

edit on 5/12/2010 by Sauron because: change image tags

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I couldn't find anything regarding the planner " Mr. Christian. Other than that on the dedication stone it has his real name which is Wyatt C. Martin. An intensive search of that name also turned up nothing.

The inscription is striking. I find the monument itself to be awe inspiring, however my initial thoughts about the placement and the message has me a little put off.

I'm still not sure that this has anything to do with the NWO, but it certainly seems to allude to population control on a grand scale. 500,000 people on the entire planet is not very many compared to our current world population of 6,885,451,176... But if the ultimate goal is to re-harmonize Man with Nature, that surely would. Was it the NWO, or was this a wealthy man who had a message he wanted to leave behind in stone? Very interesting indeed! I have never heard of this megalith before today, thank you!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I have been following all this NWO, fema camps, underground bases stuff for a number of months now, and I have an alternative view, other than "they are planning to kill us all!!!". Let's take a different perspective on what's happening.
If we read the guide stones, are they actually saying anything bad? Let's assume that the phrase "Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature". Obviously it would be pretty evil if this meant they where going to kill nine-tenths of the worlds population. However, what if this is not what is meant? What if THEY are not going to wipe out most of the planets population, but something else? If we take a look at what else was written on the stones:
2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
10.Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.
Now, to go back to what I said before. What if THEY are not going to wipe out the population, but something else. I'll let your imagination run wild with that one, the coming solar storm, planet X, the list goes on. What if these stones are guides for humanity in the event that EVERYONE is wiped out by a natural disaster. I mean, read them, they are a pretty good set of rules to follow! If humanity where following these rules now, the world would be in a much better place. What if stone henge had the same inscriptions written on them, but have been eroded over time?
Now, let me put another point across. This will be controversial to say the least. I think one of the main reasons SOME people are so up in arms about the scripture of the stones, is because of this insinuating reference "Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason". To me this is basically saying "be logical when following a faith/religion". Now, anyone who has a religion, just hear me out. Take one big step back, and clear your mind of all thoughts when reading this. I am going to put an idea to you. Imagine you are in a white room, sitting on a chair. The door opens, and in walks a man. He sits on another chair in front of you, holds out his hands in front of you with a pill in each hand. He then gives you two options. "If you take the pill in my left hand, You will be transported to a world where there is peace and tranquillity. A world free from war, terror, and hatred. But to live in this world, you must have all knowledge, and every memory of your religion erased from your mind, because in this world, religion does not exist." He then looks at his right hand and says, "If you take this pill, you will be transported back to the world you live now. Where there is terror, hundreds of thousands of people murdered through 'holy' wars, and where humanity is divided by faiths, causing hate, and ultimately stifling man kinds ability to progress into a state of new, higher conciousness".
Now, to get to the point of this story. Would you sacrifice your religion, even if you knew if was true, and it didn't harm anyone, would you sacrifice you religion for a world of peace? The point I am trying to get across here is, people believe in their faith so much, that they would kill for it. Now you may think that you are not an extremeist with your religion, but to chose to take the pill in the right hand, and go back to a world full of wars and hate, instead of sacrificing your religion, and saving countless lives in a world without this religious divide, are you not just as bad as the people who start these holy wars? You believe in your faith so much, that you would have countless people murdered in wars which you could have prevented if you had only given up your faith.
Whether you think your faith is right, or wrong. We can only move forward as a civilization if you erase it. I guess it is up to you whether you want to sacrifice your beliefs for the good of the world, and that is a message for ALL religions.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Helionprime posted a few pictures just below your post.. The third website I list will show you who is behind all of this. The others "explain" what these coffins are for. Looks like Uncle Sam is expecting some "big" business in the field of cremating human bodies. These coffins are to be used as "transport" for the bodies and will burn just fine in any crematory due to the products they are made of and leave little or no "carbon footprint". "Going Green" takes on a whole new meaning. Remember the movie "Soylent Green" starring Charleton Heston? We are almost there. Stay ready! Lock n Load.

www.vantageproducts.com...

pigs-in-the-parlor.blogspot.com...

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
one of the inscriptions of the guidestones says something about a new world language. "esperanto" wouuld be that language. Read up on esperanto, there are a few native born esperanto speakers. The most famous being George Soros. Soros is also a member of "The Good Club" Soros is also famous for helping the nazis remove the jews (his own people) from their homes during the war. When asked about it, and how he felt he replied that he felt good, and he felt no remorse, only absolute power. George Soros and co. Could very well be behind this movement. He is all for reducing the world population, and having a worldwide language. He could very well also be voted the most evil man alive today. Do the research. You wont find very much about the "good club" online, but it's members are bill and melinda gates, oprah winfrey, david rockefeller, warren buffet, etc. A bunch of billionaires who would love to play god and make the decisions regarding the overpopulation of the earth.

If earth is over populated by humans, then it's mother natures job to decide that and react accordingly (which she does with no help from us, oftentimes taking hundreds of thousands of lives). I don't want these billionaires deciding that fate.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by CChurchill

No disrespect meant. Some of us have been following this since Nixon (Tricky Dickey) instituted all of this. When GHW Bush announced to all the world concerning the "New World Order" in 1991 most all of us that knew what he meant and what he would do. It became a greater issue when Bill (Slick Willie) Clinton came to power and ordered all the M-14's to be chopped to bits and outlawed the ownership of what is referred to as an "assault weapon" (Pre Ban AR-15's, M-1 Garand etc) Each one of these guys has "promoted the FEMA camps and have literally "walked around" Congress to get the money to pay for the projects. The tax payer is paying for his own demise. IE "We are digging our own graves".

There are around 120 "secret" underground facilities that the US Gov. is installing or has installed. There are pictures of a huge tunneling machine with the USAF emblem on it. This raises the question as to why the United States Air Force is digging tunnels. There are way too many things to mention in this post that I and others have verified. In the event that I stay awhile at this site, we might exchange what intelligence we have gathered over the years. I read your post. Unfortunately the NWO made an open declaration in 1950 at the United Nations using "Warburg" (NWO) as their mouth piece, that their (NWO) number one priority was to reduce the world population, not over a given period of time but rather through extreme measures. Do not forget that while good "ol" GHW Bush was serving in the S. Pacific, his "daddy" Prescott Bush was collaborating with the NAZI's through I. G. Farben corperation. Study History and it will tell you how to prepare for the future.

Scoutsniper

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by HelionPrime

Excellent "over the top" photo. Wish I knew how to capture those images and save them. Great post.

Scoutsniper

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by eightonefive

You sir are correct. Soros takes his "marching orders" directly from members of the thirteen ruling families. Yes, he was a NAZI collaborator and to this day believes he did nothing wrong in having his own Jewish people exterminated. He is NWO all the way as is Henry Kissinger and "The Fed". Take a minute and search for Soros' stock holdings and how many companies he controls today by owning over 51% of the stock. It will scare the **+^&*&^% out of you. The 10 "regions" that the NWO wants divide this country into are just a small part of the overall plan. You have made an excellent post.

Scoutsniper

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I tend to agree with your take on the Georgia guidestones in terms of it being a message for those who have been through such a devastating disaster that relatively few of humankind are left, and that this disaster does not necessarily have to be NWO/manmade. It may well be a message in preparation for some future natural disaster that back in the 80's (which I believe is when the guidestones were created) was presumed to come. Then again, considering the time period and the heightened fear of nuclear war during that time, it could have been meant for survivors of such a horrific war.

As for the story you have written, I'd imagine your image of this beautiful, peaceful future would also have to include many other things that the pill would make humankind forget in order to live this peace-achieved-through-forgetting-anything-divisive. Faith has been made out to be such a scapegoat for division. But competition over resources (e.g., oil, food, land) is a huge, huge source of division among people. Not to mention race, gender, etc., etc. There would be a ton of things humankind would have to forget.

It might do more good to instead have that pill fix the weaknesses in human nature--the aggression, the propensity toward divisiveness, the greed, the fear of differences/inability to tolerate other mindsets--that lead to wars. That would be vastly better than taking away all memory of faith, including the most important messages of faith about how to truly live in love and peace with each other.
edit on 3-12-2010 by Ariel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by scoutsniper
Here are just a few pictures of what the NWO has in store for those that do not accept the New World Order. Their proclomation is written in "stone". There are an estimated 6.9 billion people in the world, the NWO says that there should be only 500 million. Read the "stones". You do the math. The coffins in Madison Georgia are being transported to other sites as we post these pictures. I have given the site of the PDF file for the patent on these coffins on other posts. The last pic is of the entrance to the facility that produces these coffins at 960 Almon Rd Covington, Ga.The "Vantage Corp." is making the coffins. The original contract was for 5 million with an option for another 5 million. Looks like they are expecting a whole lot of business. Any one that wishes to exchange intelligence with me concerning verified FEMA camp locations, please contact me and I shall be willing to exchange what I already know and can prove. Many thanks to Coyotepoet for his input in helping post these pictures. With out his constant supervision, these pictures would not be here.

Scoutsniper
I ALSO, recommend going to this site. www.vantageproducts.com....

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

you said," what if the stones meant", wiped out in a natural dissaster. YEAH, one they already know about and are preparing for: Why do you think that they are building this sort of stuff, for your amusement. GO HERE and learn. www.youtube.com... and www.youtube.com... all because of this www.youtube.com... LET THIS BE A WARNNING. I recommend that you go to youtube and check out ( fire and ice: permafrost melt spews combustable methane). PEACE.
edit on 3-12-2010 by nite owl because: (no reason given)
Yeah, for preparation for this dissaster about to happen in the next 10 years. THEY , knew about this even back then. Something is happening and going on right now. Something is causing the earth to melt which in turn causes other problems and so on. They know what is going on and that is why they need the extra coffin storage. I'm sure people will panic and cause riots when this truth gets out. www.youtube.com...
edit on 3-12-2010 by nite owl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Hey Scout,
there's something that really concerns me, even more than the pics you uploaded in your first post. I'm assuming that the pics of the stacked caskets you linked to are recent. But... the aerial pic I embedded after, showing the same stacked caskets is from google maps & google maps images are usually pretty old. The map age seems to vary & I hope someone will chime in on the possible timeframe were talking about. I know some areas are more recent mappings, but some are YEARS old, like 5 or more years. If that's the case, then good old Vantage have been churning these things out in VAST quantities for a long time.

Being skeptical for a second, a person could argue that Vantage have a big customer base, & let's face it, aside from taxes, getting dead is the only other certainty in life. So... they make a lot of caskets for a large customer base. So what?

OK, skeptical switched off now..... these guys are making caskets for the whole f#kin World! How many damned caskets does a state need in a month. Or a country in a year? WTH?

As for the Ga guidestones... the line about max 500million population is no wishful treehugging sympathy. As far as my grasp of English extends... this a clear statement of intent.

I'm gonna hit reply now before I get deleted for overuse of expletives.

HP

EDIT: ps, for any image on screen, hit the [print screen] button (prtsc) then open ms paint, photoshop or any other image edit software, create a new image & hit paste.
edit on 3-12-2010 by HelionPrime because: additional info

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ariel

I tend to agree with your take on the Georgia guidestones in terms of it being a message for those who have been through such a devastating disaster that relatively few of humankind are left, and that this disaster does not necessarily have to be NWO/manmade. It may well be a message in preparation for some future natural disaster that back in the 80's (which I believe is when the guidestones were created) was presumed to come. Then again, considering the time period and the heightened fear of nuclear war during that time, it could have been meant for survivors of such a horrific war.

that is probably the best explanation I have heard for the reason the stones exist. Has anyone ever been able to verify who built them and why? Growing up in the 70's and 80's I can completely understand the thought process of leaving an instruction sheet for survivors of a nuclear Holocaust.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I read the dedication stone. It gave credit to a man who took the nic name of "Mr. Christian", supposedly because of his faith. In the next sentence or 2 it tells his real name was Wyatt C Martin. I couldn't find any information about either of them, and my attempts at a fine tuned search were answered with nothing of context.

I've been reading the message through several times (preparing for a flaming) and I can actually see the wisdom in the engraving. I believe its a message to a future generation about maintaining harmony with the natural system.

I find it remarkable that this monument exists! Whoever built this definitely wanted it to last through the ages as a message to any one who may come across it. After looking closely at the close up of the English text cut into the stone, above it appears to be hieroglyphs of some kind. I can't read hieroglyphs so I have no clue what they mean.... but my guy tells me it might be a hieroglyphic translation of the same message, as it also appears in other languages on the different pieces of stone.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Since you live near Covington then you know Vantage Products ( the manufacturer of these so called FEMA coffins) does? I live near Vantage about 2 miles away and I can guarantee that these are not FEMA coffins. Oh before I forget I have worked there in the past, and no gov't agency has anything to do with them. In fact here is a good read.

Subject: Fw: Enquiry Date: 29 July 2008 05:48:44 BDT
To: [Redacted]

[Redacted]

The property on Lions Club Road in Madison, Georgia is leased by Vantage Products. The product stored on the property are standard burial vaults, please see our web page for information on this product - www.vantageproducts.com

The majority of cemeteries across the United States require the use of a burial vault when a body is interred. The use of a burial vault, plastic or concrete, is to prevent the collapse of the ground in the cemetery and to protect the casket placed inside. In the funeral and/or death care industry there is a common practice of people making their funeral arrangements prior to death.
Many people like to make their own selections for the casket and burial vaults that will be used at the time of their death. Once this selection has been made the local funeral home that has made arrangements can purchase the burial vault product from Vantage Products and we will store it for them until that person dies.

We maintain detailed records of ownership of the products and require a certificate of ownership to be sent to use before products can be released. Additionally, we are annually audited by several states including Georgia to insure that we have all of the products that our records indicate and that are on file with each of the participating states.
These products are not owned by any one individual person, company or the government. Additionally, there are only about 50,000 vaults in storage in Madison, no where near the quantity that is being discussed openly on the net. In the United States there are approximately 1,300,000 deaths each year. Of those deaths there are about 900,000 in ground burials every year.
Only a small percentage of those people have pre arranged their burial. I hope this has answered your questions. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have additional questions.

Cordially,
Michael A. Lacy
Vice President of Operations
Vantage Products Corporation
960 Almon Road Covington, GA 30014
770-788-0136 Office
770-788-0361 Fax

Also there are other statements that try to say Poly Guard is the company that deals with these well here is the truth from them.

Polyguard and Co.
Afton, WY 83110
1-800-654-1067

To Whom this May Concern: As you all know, death is one of those issues that we all fear yet we all will go through it at some time in our life and we have most all experienced a loved one passing away. In fact there is as average of 2.5 million deaths occurring each year. Some are cremated and some are buried. Most burials require an outside burial container to go around the casket to keep the ground from settling and the aesthetics of the cemetery beautiful with the least amount of maintenance needed. Until about 30 years or so ago, the only outside burial containers available were concrete or wooden boxes. Because of modern technology, there are now other alternatives to concrete such as fiberglass or polymers (plastic).

I am not sure how Polyguard became associated with the burial vaults that are stored in Georgia. Those vaults are manufactured by our competitors in Georgia. However, the manufacturers own the property they are stored on and there is no big secret surrounding the vaults. Because of the manufacturing costs and the ability to manufacturers 2 parts probably ever 2-5 minutes, once the process begins, to be cost effective you manufacture until your raw products are gone. This creates inventory that can be rotated and used as needed.

In the funeral service industry, there is a program called "pre-need" which allows families to go to a funeral home or cemetery and pre-pay for their funeral merchandise or services. I would guess that most of these vaults have been pre-sold and they are meeting the requirement of the storage program set forth by the manufacturing company and the Federal Trade Commission who governs funeral service. Because we do not own the vaults and are not the manufacture of the vaults, I cannot tell you those numbers for sure.

Many of you keep referencing a patent for a cremation container. This product never even made it to the market as far as I know. If it did, it is not the same product that is being stored at the manufacturers storage facility in Georgia. DO NOT CONFUSE THE TWO ITEMS!!!

If this information does not help ease your mind, you are welcome to call us.
Debbie Sainz
Polyguard & Co., LLC

I can also show you the patent numbers for these if you need to see them.

Read and make up your own mind. Enjoy,

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

I can see in my mind people emerging from caves and underground bunkers after months of hiding from fallout, and seeing those stones as hope. Growing up during that time, you had a different idea of apocalyptic devastation. they made lost of movies about how life would be after we all blew ourselves up with nukes. It was almost expected that it would happen back then. It was just a matter of when. That's a thing that I am glad my kids don't have to fear. I mean the threat is still just as real, but it isn't drilled into peoples heads like it was.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by scoutsniper

In the second picture, did you see the symbols above the writings? The first row means a ceremonial burial. but the thing is its in 2 different writings, some look masonic and others look celtic and pagan...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by HelionPrime

The time frame could be any where from 6 to 8 months difference. Here are a few shots taken a week ago verses those taken one year ago. The first shots are from a week ago.The next to the last shot was last year. The Covington site has had a few changes. There are many more coffins there now than a year ago. They are shipping out from both Madison and Covington.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/82503c2d25c9.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5d0466211043.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1f9ee8d95577.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e561dae5c947.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f69678f1408d.jpg[/atsimg]

This last shot is the Russian Built "Gaz 66" parked in a US National Guard Armory. Whats with this? Right!

You have also noticed that there are certain places on Google maps that are not shown. Try looking at Area 51

Many here at this site were "sold out" before we were born. 1913 the Fed (private banksters) were "handed" the power to regulate our currency. Hope you have read the "Executive Orders" I posted a site that shows these orders and what the Gov. plans on doing with the 3 or so million foreign troops here in the good "ol" USA. Here is that site again:

www.apfn.org...

Scoutsniper
edit on 4-12-2010 by scoutsniper because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join