It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs predicted over Moscow and London in January 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Stanley Fulham, a retired NORAD officer, (New York Ufos display in 13 October 2010) has been given further predictions concerning the appearance of extraterrestrial spacecraft/UFOs over major world cities: Moscow, and one week later, London!

news.exopoliticsinstitute.org...

sites.google.com...

We must wait and will see if this is true, again.

I bet: many "Balloons Fiestas" during those days!

edit on 3-12-2010 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Again? Was he right before?

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Do we have multiple sources for this pyramid shaped flying object or is it just this one video?
edit on 3-12-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I must..

Not another flippin prediction with no facts to back it up...

So what, is it the first of January?
Do I need to stay sober on Newyears Eve so I can see them??

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I am sick to death with all these BS predictions. It said in the article that he was right about his first prediction, which is a load of rubbish, unless you class balloons as ET visiters.

January will come, and there will be a few ufo reports (like there is every month) and the hardcore believers will say again that his prediction was right!

First he said it would def be before the end of the year. I gues he wants to get a few more book sales before people realise he is talking rubbish

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
oh not again Stanley Fulham

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
After doing all my research I think there could have been something more to it, but I have to admit if it's a hoax it's a really funny one. Best quote i've seen on the subject so far.

Well done, retired Air Force dude in central park with lots of shiny balloons.

Well done.

I actually hope to see if anyone can catch him in the act, that would be the most hilarious thing imaginable.

edit on 3-12-2010 by redrezo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
(I posted this on the later thread

Can anyone tell us anything about what they know? If someone knows something specific that has definite bearing on this mans integrity, accuracy of information or credentials we have to know. But we need empirical evidence to judge in a thoughtful manor.

Days of ideological or religious opinion died when we discovered logic and understanding through observing critically. Science does that pretty good, (but could maybe use the spirit that religion is supposed to offer). Cynicism and frustration are dysfunctional methodologies too. We just need watch and clamp the jaws.

Does any know anything about this gentleman we don't?

Up to now this guy has been dead on. Time/location. He either just proved to hundreds of thousands he is psychic, or that his contact was real. Just think logically for a moment. He fits the math so far.

We know the science of evidence has not found the New York event invalid. In fact study shows it was not "any of the above". Occam's razor is at least so far pointing to >>>> happened.

If not legit we shall know soon enough.

Let's keep on our Sunday's best till the service over over kids.

ZG

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris
I am sick to death with all these BS predictions. It said in the article that he was right about his first prediction, which is a load of rubbish, unless you class balloons as ET visiters.

January will come, and there will be a few ufo reports (like there is every month) and the hardcore believers will say again that his prediction was right!

First he said it would def be before the end of the year. I gues he wants to get a few more book sales before people realise he is talking rubbish

Those not taking such seriously will be filling their diapers when such transpires. And it will transpire. When and where we can't know however.

Sad to see how many really have opinions that have not done their homework. Many major scientists are clueless and dismiss any phenomena due to similar reasons. They don't want to know. Scientists that DO study this phenomena become converted. All the tenured-addicted so called scientist don't want to threaten their ticket on the gravy train. When in fact, the actual scientific theorem demands study before ANY opinion can be postulated.

Lots of non-scientists out there who fake understanding for a mere PhD on paper, but are as closed minded as a 17th century church judge.

Don't be like that. Our ignorance is quite transparent to people who know. Opinions are dime a dozen. Everyone has one, but few can take responsibility for such.

ZG

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Arken

I must..

Not another flippin prediction with no facts to back it up...

So what, is it the first of January?
Do I need to stay sober on Newyears Eve so I can see them??

Actually, if you stay sober you may not see 'em!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Just an agent following orders.
The ships are not ETs.
He says ET ships of course.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I will never understand how people are so willing to gamble with their credibility on predictions. We'll see Mr Fulham. BUT, I predict in January, someone will make a thread about something being predicted in March - not flaming you OP but I'm sure you know what I mean.. It's the ATS way!

hoping he's right - thinking he's not.
edit on 4/12/10 by WishForWings because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroGhost

Those not taking such seriously will be filling their diapers when such transpires. And it will transpire. When and where we can't know however.

I take it seriously enough to plan on crosschecking with another 'source', but it's not a given that it's going to happen problem is channelers don't always get everything right especially concerning future predictions, yeah sometimes they can hit on some creepy specific detail in your past via akashic records but they aren't omniscient.

That said like everyone else here i'd look forward to such an event, but the problem is these kinds of predictions are always made and many people get let down. If it doesn't happen in January, the date will be pushed back, then back, and back again...

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

LOL

Let's all get drunk...

I predict thousends of object's in the sky on new year's eve.....

top topics

join