It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The guys will understand me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
So after years of searching I find a beautiful awake girl (they do exist) who's into all the same things as me. Astrology, guns, politics, aliens, the whole shabang. We talked for a long time and eventually I landed her if you know what I mean.
... But only in the sack. I guess I'm not the typical guy, as that is hardly what I wanted.

Unfortunately that is all she wants from me.. .. as well as other guys; also unfortunately. In fact she sometimes sees one of the big namers per se of the 9-11 truth movement. She is a leader of a large truth organization.

Guess this thread is pointless. Just frustrated!

What would you do? Move on?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
i'd wear my tinfoil condom and enjoy the "truth" as long as possible. But thats' just me. You never know you could make an honest women out of her if you try.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Don't worry about it, everything will sort itself out in the end.

Thats the only advice I can give really

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
That old cliche.... Don't play second fiddle et cetera et cetera... Move on brotha!!!! My ol lady is just plain awesome. Prior to me "landing" her she went on about not knowing the govt is this evil corporate whore, she really didn't think much in regards to where we as humans originated and so on. Now she pays attention to things and sees things for what they are. She is a lot more grounded then me and has a a fresh view on beaten conspiracy theories. Shes quick to say "thats just retarded" and call me or others out on some things. For the most part, she sees things a lot differently now and is def more awake so to say. To cut to the chase friend, the girl you seek might just need your help to wake up.

One more thing... Religion... If they are a bit to churchy so to say they will have a hard time dealing with evil governments and aliens. That is just my exp/opinion so put down the pitchforks away all ye faithful.
edit on 3-12-2010 by BlastedCaddy because: satanism

edit on 3-12-2010 by BlastedCaddy because: away

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

Good advice! Maybe it is best to meet someone whom is not awake and do them a service. Next question is.. where do I ****ing begin!?

As for the religious type... yeah. Not attracted to those kind.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
interesting situation. i see 3 things for you to ponder on and try.

1,make a list of what you REALLY want and is she isnt offering that,move on.
2,use her like an old tyre.
3,ask her 'so,why do you want things like this.the real reason'? she may love you for it.

ewokdisco.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

The simple solution, meet more people, increase your odds. Of course, by moving in these kinds of circles, you are more likely to meet like-minded gals, but then again, the female numbers of CT's are pretty slim (but as a shout out to the ladies of ATS...some top notch gals...
).

The one axiom most likely to apply is that you always find what you're looking for, when you stop looking for it. So, just try and enjoy yourself, meet folks, and it will happen. In the meantime, be SAFE with gals who sleep around...

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
then sing forth.. me and the zomar and ready to allow the women of ATS to enjoy our company. looks pending

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Thanks for the comments everyone.

Why don't they have some kind of "awake" dating website?

I'm a graphic designer but with limited web design knowledge. Who wants to cash in on this idea with me?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

I'm afraid someone beat you to it

TrutherDating

Safe and secure online Dating and Social networking for Truth Seekers, Freedom Lovers and the Spiritually Awakening. Connect through messaging, chat and forums. Meet up safely at conferences, seminars, meet-ups, gigs, concerts and on campus...

I can't vouch for how good it is though

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
make a site for us guys who only date babes. call it gottabehot.com or some such. the exclusive nature will drive gals crazy. here's the best bit...ITS ONLY FOR US!! get it done..

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ewokdisco

It's rude and crass, but he's got a solid marketing idea there....

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ewokdisco
make a site for us guys who only date babes. call it gottabehot.com or some such. the exclusive nature will drive gals crazy. here's the best bit...ITS ONLY FOR US!! get it done..

Haha I like it. Have to submit an application for a profile. Both male or female and have judges of the opposite sex add or deny. Damn that would be a crushing email to receive the decline one based on looks.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Thats already been done too I'm afraid

Heres the list of requirements you have to fulfil to join

Darwin Dating

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
forget others. this is just for US.

1,must be a 8/10 or higher.
2,must be single [no freaky exs]
3,must surrender to our whims.
4,must have never read a book only magazines.
5,must think obama is a turkish rock group.

i say we make a thread up and see how we do. if not us,then someone else will.

new topics

top topics

join