It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: TSA frisks groom children to cooperate with sex predators, abuse expert says

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Exclusive: TSA frisks groom children to cooperate with sex predators, abuse expert says

www.rawstory.com

Telling a child that they are engaging in a game is "one of the most common ways" that sexual predators use to convince children to engage in inappropriate contact, Wooden told Raw Story.

Children "don't have the sophistication" to distinguish between a pat-down carried out by an airport security officer and an assault by a sexual predator, he said.

The TSA policy could "desensitize children to inappropriate touch and ultimately make it easier for sexual offenders to prey on our children," Wooden added
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Each and every TSA worker that touches a child's genitals should be put on the sexual offenders list.

I'm sure there are a lot of pedophiles joining the TSA now.

This is an outrage that can not be conscienced!

You don't have to have a degree in psychology to understand that these techniques are opening our children up to a broad range of future problems. It is traumatizing, and to those that have already been molested it is excruciating torture.

Adult survivors of pedophilia and other sexual trauma are being re-traumatized by these violations of the 4th amendment. How much more are our children!

www.rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Sooo, instead of using the old "lets play doctor" line, its gonna be, lets play TSA agent.. here you can wear the badge

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I have to fly my 7 year old every Christmas and Summer for custody reasons. How am I supposed to explain this to him when an adult is feeling him up?

"No son it is not ok for anyone to touch you, and you can not touch anyone else there..." unless your paid to do it by the government???

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
If I had a young one I'd let them know that would be quite okay to kick anyone who touches them.
I'm sure they can't charge a 6 year old for assault and creating a loud screaming scene.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Well, now you know why the government who admitted putting the underwear bomber on the plane, put the underwear bomber on the plane....
that and chertoff's 350 million dollar pay off...

And.... they are going to move ahead and put these machines in bus stations, and stores, your bank machines, and on street corners every where.
Oh, and maybe we will have a false flag school incident, and the next thing you know, there will be x ray machines in schools too.

In case there are cute children who don't fly.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
This is exactly what I've been saying...we didn't need a psychiatrist to tell us this, but it's good one more person is speaking the truth.

However, I believe this raises some VERY serious questions about government involvement in imposing a system which grooms children for paedophiles, especially given the many accusations which have been made about the elite's involvement in paedophilia.

edit on 2-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze
I have to fly my 7 year old every Christmas and Summer for custody reasons. How am I supposed to explain this to him when an adult is feeling him up?

"No son it is not ok for anyone to touch you, and you can not touch anyone else there..." unless your paid to do it by the government???

Star and Flag

I recommend that you look int using a private pilot, for educational experiences, Not Commercial.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

Star and Flag

I recommend that you look int using a private pilot, for educational experiences, Not Commercial.

I wish I had the money. I will only pick flights that goto airports without these scanners in the future. If I can't find any I will drive 2 days across the U.S. to pick him up. Their insanity forces this insanity.

I will NOT have a government agent feeling my crouch and putting their hands down my pants again!
edit on 16-1-2011 by pianopraze because: typo

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I hope the TSA's practices don't start in other countries. That would be a shame. Are they only in the US?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by PoorFool

Every country has it's own laws, but the corporations behind this will probably attempt to get this technology in place in as many countries as they can.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

I lost my shirt tail back in high school in a C-172. It's a very stable aircraft.
www.pilotfriend.com...
Here's my guess. @ days driving is about 900 (782.6 nM)or so miles. Flying time at 120 NM/hr will be about 6.5 hours. Fuel consumption maybe about 7 gal/hr. 100LL AvGas about $7.00/gal. Or about $640 in 100LL AvGas round trip. 172 rental around $101 to $120/hr at the low end around $1313. Plus AvGas = around $1983. If you have 2 pilots that want the experience for flying time, and you and your son want the educational experience of flying, divide that by four, and it would be around $490.00/ person. Now if I needed hours for my ticket would I spent $500.00 for 6.5 hrs of cross country time. Yes. And no feely wheely by the goons.
IMHO

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

I am only responsible for his ticket from WA to KY. But let's look at the cost of driving:

2149.92 mi Time: 31 hrs 11 min each way, plus hotel.

Gas at 38mpg average all highway in my Civic = 56 gallons each way = 168$ at 3.00/gallon.

so I could do round trip under 500$.

I will have to look into the private plane alternative though... sounds better than 62 hours on the road, even if it is cheaper!

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

You make a good point.

We raise our children to believe that nobody has the right to touch them in their private places. Now we are supposed to teach them that there are exemptions.

All a child abuser has to do is convince the child that he is one of the exemptions, and the child will believe he has the right to touch them.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

You make a good point.

We raise our children to believe that nobody has the right to touch them in their private places. Now we are supposed to teach them that there are exemptions.

All a child abuser has to do is convince the child that he is one of the exemptions, and the child will believe he has the right to touch them.

This is criminally insane!

It makes my blood boil. I scheduled his flight before they put in those scanners so I was forced to go through them. I will not submit to this again. EVER!

Any airport that has the scanners has perminantly lost my $$$. If everyone decided this there would be a very sudden change. Either the airports that don'thave them would be forced to add them or the ones that did have them would remove them.

top topics

join