It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone seen this? -Greenspan admits Fraud- November 9, 2010-

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Hey all-
I did a search and didn't see this,
but if it has been dissected already,
I am sorry for the repost-

I stumbled across this this evening,
and I was shocked.

Watch Bernanke duck his head down when Greenspan stutters the word fraud and covers his mouth.

Of course, this is common knowledge here on the forum, however, the man admits fraud happened out of his own mouth, with his cohorts sitting right next to him..

What the heck.
Why isn't this video on the MSM?
Oh yeah.

Thoughts?
edit on 2-12-2010 by thegoodearth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I'd love to see the whole show and find out exactly the context he's talking about. It's plain as day - I just wanna know more!

nice find.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

I know, I have been searching to find it.
It is incredible.
He said the word criminal.
He said the word fraud.
Bernanke sitting right there.
Everyone else speechless.

What the freakin' heck.

And yet, nothing changes.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Bloomberg was there!

They didn't report it!

They reported THIS!! Why????

They just lost serious credibility points with me----- this was on November 9, 2010, less than one month ago, for crying out loud.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Seriously, though, why didn't Bloomberg say anything about this on their coverage?
In my opinion, it is one of the most important things that was said on that panel,
if not the most important thing said.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
What is the penalty for treason again???

But don't buy those knock off Nike's

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaanny

Obviously nothing, given admission and nothing happening.
Big surprise, eh?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by thegoodearth

Yeah, good old Ben. He looks like a ghost colored in.
Ben is such a good liar, I am sure he was shocked to hear Greenspan.

Greenspan even admitted he was wrong about alot of the market, mortage industry etc.
www.nytimes.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Maybe I am naive for thinking that the news should have mentioned this...

What the heck were they there for???

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Appearances, and Damage Control.
what else are they good for, oh maybe "news" that is not news.

Its disgusting really to know that the MSM serves its own purpose.
True Journalism is rare these days. When a Journalist does his job these days,
he is likely to be ostracized, banned. Its a shame.

MSM....hey they write what they are told.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Greenspan has never had any credibility as far as I was concerned.

He has been and always will be one of the puppets under a puppetmaster.

Using power to control corporate interests which rob us and reward the elite.

The Creature from Jekyll Island : A Second Look at the Federal Reserve

The hand signals, the keywords, the abuses of power are all on the video you posted.

Everything else is spoken of without commenting directly on Greenspan in the above thread.

The book "Creature from Jekyll Island" is a masterpiece in my opinion.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Jekyll Island : The Jekyll Island Club

Du Bignon, who had inherited the southern third of the island from his father, purchased the rest of the island from his siblings with the help of his brother-in-law Newton Finney and an investor.

Their plan to sell the island as a winter retreat for the wealthy came to fruition on February 17, 1886, and the clubhouse was completed in January 1888.

Fifty-three members purchased shares for $600 each, and a limit of 100 members was imposed to preserve the club's exclusivity.

From 1888–1942 the club opened every January, except a few because of Yellow Fever outbreaks, to accommodate some of the world's wealthiest people.

Members and their families enjoyed activities such as biking, hunting, horseback riding, and tennis, and frequented the north beaches.

Some of the more esteemed members built mansion-sized cottages that still stand in excellent condition today.

During the Great Depression the club experienced financial difficulties, and by the time the United States entered World War II the era of the Jekyll Island Club was over.

The state of Georgia condemned the island in 1947 and paid the remaining members a total of $675,000.

It's amazing the kind of information you can dredge up about all of this insanity.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Jekyll Island : Planning of the Federal Reserve System

At the end of November 1910, Senator Nelson W. Aldrich and Assistant Secretary of the Treasury Department A. Piatt Andrew, and 5 more of the country's leading financiers, who together represented about one-fourth of the world's wealth, arrived at the Jekyll Island Club to discuss monetary policy and the banking system, an event led to the creation of the current Federal Reserve.

According to the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, the 1910 Jekyll Island meeting resulted in draft legislation for the creation of a U.S. central bank.

Parts of this draft (the Aldrich plan) were incorporated into the 1913 Federal Reserve Act.

On November 5 - 6, 2010, Ben Bernanke stayed on Jekyll Island to commemorate the 100-year anniversary of this original meeting.

Forbes magazine founder Bertie Charles Forbes wrote several years later:

Picture a party of the nation's greatest bankers stealing out of New York on a private railroad car under cover of darkness, stealthily riding hundred of miles South, embarking on a mysterious launch, sneaking onto an island deserted by all but a few servants, living there a full week under such rigid secrecy that the names of not one of them was once mentioned, lest the servants learn the identity and disclose to the world this strangest, most secret expedition in the history of American finance. I am not romancing; I am giving to the world, for the first time, the real story of how the famous Aldrich currency report, the foundation of our new currency system, was written... The utmost secrecy was enjoined upon all. The public must not glean a hint of what was to be done. Senator Aldrich notified each one to go quietly into a private car of which the railroad had received orders to draw up on an unfrequented platform. Off the party set. New York's ubiquitous reporters had been foiled... Nelson (Aldrich) had confided to Henry, Frank, Paul and Piatt that he was to keep them locked up at Jekyll Island, out of the rest of the world, until they had evolved and compiled a scientific currency system for the United States, the real birth of the present Federal Reserve System, the plan done on Jekyll Island in the conference with Paul, Frank and Henry... Warburg is the link that binds the Aldrich system and the present system together. He more than any one man has made the system possible as a working reality.

Bolded by SKL

Careful of the creature you create in the quagmires or a chimera might be born.

And through the use of alchemy that gold will turn back into lead.

Instead of the Military Industrial Complex turning lead into gold through the deaths of soldiers.
edit on 12/3/10 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth and Insight Into the Post.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Wow,we really need more of this clip,wow,of course we all know this but I want the rest I want to see more of the conversation. Yes Bernanke hold your head down you traitor,in time sir you and your ilk will not be able to call America home,this thing aint over yet.

Gentlemen, I have had men watching you for a long time and I am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the country. When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter, I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves.I intend to rout you out, and by the grace of the Eternal God, will rout you out. Andrew Jackson

Isnt it so true how history repeats itself?
edit on 12/4/10 by nickoli because: sp

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

I could not believe, in my digging to try and find more clips for this post (which I wasn't very successful at, sadly), the Jekyll Island backstory.

Also, the fact that they were there to actually commemorate the start of the Federal Reserve.
Another tiny clip I did see was of one of those idiots, I can't remember which right this second, hailing the
Federal Reserve as a "great achievement" for America, and that he believes that the majority of America
supports and respects the Federal Reserve.

What planet does that guy live on?

Still, my fundamental question is why none of this was really covered in the MSM....

join