It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Exposed - The man behind the NWO Curtain

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
He's NOT responsible for the current issues they have with the mob and being a police state. He helped take down the old COMMUNIST government, and if you're seriously against taking down that horrible regime, you're beyond redemption. He's NOT responsible for current political imprisonments or the growing influence of the mob...which is the REAL issue Russia's facing.

I never claimed the old Communist Regime
was a good thing. It was bad too. But as I
have stated numerous times in this thread.
A Soros change for Democracy and an
Open Society in Russia has only changed
the hands from one dictator to another.
That is exactly what Soros intends to do
with America as his words from an earlier link
I posted "America is the biggest threat to a
One World Order". Wikileaks is a tool used
and funded (laundering) by Soros to that end.

Soros is very intelligent, he will not leave
direct connections between him and wikileaks
as Ellen has so eloquently pointed out.
But he will launder funds through several networked
foundations that will have wikileaks earmarked.
Tracing those earmarks is what will prove in a
court of law that Soros and wikileaks are complicit
in conspiracy to disseminate disinformation to
the public for the pure agenda of overthrowing
the American Republic and it's financial
infrastructure and the extortion and blackmail
of it's politicians and government officials.

Does America need change??
Of course it does.
but Soros is not the change
we need as shown by the state of affairs
in Russia and ALL the other countries
Soros has helped to topple.

I will not change one tyranny for another tyranny.
That is regression.

And that is why I am trying to expose the
connections and the agendas between Soros
and wikileaks.
edit on 1/3/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

But once again this implies that wikileaks is there purely to damage/overthrow the US Gov. Wikileaks has been operating for years releasing leaked information from all over the world. It is NOT directed at America or Americans in any way. To think otherwise is ignorant.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by lnr42
But once again this implies that wikileaks is there purely to damage/overthrow the US Gov. Wikileaks has been operating for years releasing leaked information from all over the world. It is NOT directed at America or Americans in any way. To think otherwise is ignorant.

I never once insinuated that wikileaks was founded
entirely by the Soros agenda.

I AM insinuating that they are being used now
for that agenda.

Soros big contribution to NPR around Jan. 2010
is when the Soros agenda with wikileaks got
underway. This is also about the same time
there was a massive exodus of wikileaks
employees and a new face entered the picture
by the name of Kristin Hraffson (spelling)

4 months later in April 2010,
the Apache Helicopter video was released.
prior to this NPR initiative by Soros, wikileaks
hadn't attacked the US. Afterward, they attacked
Iraq policy, Afghan Policy and now diplomatic
cables attacking US Government and financial
institutions. In Aug-Sept, 2010 Beck goes on the offensive
to connect Soros to wikileaks, he is joined by
Webster Tarpley, Wayne Madsen, Celente Fox
and many others. In Oct 2010,
Soros counters with $1M donation to Media
matters for the sole purpose to dissuade and derail
the truth by blogging, this earmarked funding for
counter blogging filtered down through several
networks associated with the left. There are members posting
in this very thread that joined ATS at this time
and therefore suspect as being connected to
the Media Matters left-wing blogging agenda.

This is how these bloggers are being connected
to the Soros agenda. Derailing threads and
disrupting the truth about Soros makes them
guilty by association and funding. They are complicit
in the original agenda, whether they realize
they are part of the agenda or not.

edit on 1/3/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Boon has hit the nail

on the proverbial head!

Whether Assange knows that he is being used as

a pawn/tool is behind the fact that George Soros has

been funding wikileaks..

That just further proves the point about the whole agenda being

quite suspiciousness in the first place.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Snippet:

Originally posted by boondock-saint
Soros is very intelligent, he will not leave direct connections between him and wikileaks
as Ellen has so eloquently pointed out.

But he will launder funds through several networked foundations that will have wikileaks earmarked.

Tracing those earmarks is what will prove in a court of law that Soros and wikileaks are complicit in conspiracy to disseminate disinformation to the public for the pure agenda of overthrowing the American Republic and it's financial infrastructure and the extortion and blackmail of it's politicians and government officials.

Most of the organisations you listed received $100,000s from various governments around the world including the US State Department and other USG Departments, which I even tried to highlight

You and your supporters failed to recognise what these individual organisations essentially are, why they were set up and what they effectively do ... I even tried to highlight that as well

Obviously the 'highlight/s' didnt trigger your critical thinking skills enough nor your supporters lolol

You claim you're investigating to determine how these organisations are connected and some how complicit with laundering money via each other, thus eventually fund Wikileaks... that would also make certain Government Departments around the world, including the US State Department and other USG Departments also complicit and GUILTY of this allegation lol

Which is why many ATS Members who took the time to read, further click and research my links are shaking their heads at you and your supporters and why we continue to shake our heads at you as you move the goal posts further away in an attempt to some how prove us all wrong

I scored a goal as did many others in this thread ... now dont play dirty... play fair!

If you persist in posting Soro comments, please find the original essay/lecture/self authored articles/interviews, instead of referencing right wing neo-con blogs/links... and when you do, try and comprehend what his original essays/lectures/self authored articles actually say/describe and why

I acknowledge Soros essays/lectures/self authored articles are rather lenghtly to read/watch

I welcome your careless assembly of information and look forward to a public announcement by Eric Holder or Hillary Clinton live on tv; presenting us with a colourful mind map connecting: Soro, individual organisations and Government Departments around the world including their very own government - implicated in money laundering via each other and then to Wikileaks Organisation

For the Public Record:
I am not Ellen Miller who you accused me of in an unsolicited U2U Christmas Day, then you proceeded to smear Ellen Miller in a few posts in this thread

The Moderators can vouch that I dont even live in the same country as Ellen Miller
edit on 3-1-2011 by Ellen15 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-1-2011 by Ellen15 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-1-2011 by Ellen15 because: damn typos lol

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
So wait, are you saying Soros shouldn't have attempted to help overthrow the communist government in Russia at the off-chance that the new government will be overtaken by the mob?? For crying out loud, the man can't see the future. It wasn't him who installed mobsters in the government, they were just really clever at infiltrating the government...just like they're good at it in Italy and a ton of other countries. Claiming Soros is responsible for the current issues in Russia just because he helped dismantle the prior communist government is laughable

And I'm still baffled why you're trying to make it look as if Soros has any reason to hide funding Wikileaks. WL is a good thing, and it's not hard to donate money...I've done so too

As for WL attacking the US and their war policies...why not? Those 2 wars are at best highly questionable and I would argue no one looks at them as a success...and the reason why they started in the first place have changed so many times, no one really knows why we're still over there. WL also attacked tons of other countries, and the future banking cables will have severe implication for a ton of countries...especially banking countries like Switzerland. It's all a good thing though, because "name and shame" will help at preventing crap like that (at least to some extent as people now know their bad actions can reach the public) in the future. Crap like soldiers shooting innocent civilians and children, crap like secret DNA collection, crap like people dumping toxic waste in the sea and governments helping to cover it up...you know, stuff that shouldn't happen.

WL = good
Soros = good
Soros funding WL = good

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

edit on 3-1-2011 by lnr42 because: deleted for pointlessness sake

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
It is obvious Assange is a NWO

patsy. Pushing George Soros agenda.

You see Soros funds wikileaks he is how

they even got started...

If people do not like this thread they can leave at anytime..

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
It is obvious Assange is a NWO

patsy. Pushing George Soros agenda.

You see Soros funds wikileaks he is how

they even got started...

If people do not like this thread they can leave at anytime..

The thread is fine...it's just that you're not contributing because you never post any evidence for your funny comments

I mean, go reread your 20 last posts...they're basically all stating the same, and not a single one of them posts any real evidence to back up those ridiculous claims

edit on 3-1-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Snippet:

new face entered the picture by the name of Kristin Hraffson (spelling)

4 months later in April 2010, the Apache Helicopter video was released

Thanks, you reminded me to provide background on Mr Kristinn Hrafnsson

From Wikipedia
Cited by State Library of Queensland

Kristinn Hrafnsson, born on June 25th 1962, is an Icelandic investigative journalist, and a spokesman for the Wikileaks organisation.[1]

He has worked at various newspapers in Iceland and had a popular TV programme on Stöð 2 (Icelandic TV station), Kompás, where he and his team often exposed criminal activity and/or shocking corruption in high places in society. While working on such a case in February 2009, revealing the connection between Iceland's Kaupthing Bank and Robert Tchenguiz, the programme was abruptly taken off air and Kristinn and the whole crew fired immediately.

Shortly after, Kristinn was hired to the newsroom at RÚV, the Icelandic National Broadcasting Service. In August 2009 he was working on a story about Kaupthing's loan book which had just been published on the WikiLeaks webpage, when the bank got a prohibition order, banning RÚV from reporting on the loan book which could easily be accessed online via WikiLeaks. The prohibition order was withdrawn later.

Kristinn was made redundant from RÚV in July 2010 and has since worked as an independent journalist, collaborating with WikiLeaks and stepping up as the organization's spokesman as its founder, Julian Assange, was forced to retreat from the limelight due to accusations of sexual harrassment.

Kristinn Hrafnsson Unofficial Facebook page

Snippet:

Icelandic investigative journalist and WikiLeaks staffer Kristinn Hrafnsson. Hrafnsson has been working with the whistleblowing group since April, and as Assange has become more reclusive and had his travel restricted by legal threats, Hrafnsson has become an increasingly visible spokesperson.

Like many Icelanders, Hrafnsson became aware of WikiLeaks when the loanbook of the now-defunct Kaupthing Bank was posted on the secret-spilling site in August of last year, ten months after the bank collapsed. The loanbook detailed billions of dollars that the bank had lent to its own executives and the companies they owned.

In the midst of the ensuing scandal, Hrafnsson helped launch the Icelandic Modern Media Initiative, (IMMI) the legal movement to give Iceland the world’s strongest free speech and whistle-blower protection laws; He lists himself as an advisor on that project’s website

^^^ IMMI - Worlds first 'whistle blower safe haven'

When I met Hrafnsson in Reykjavik in November, he described the Kaupthing revelations as “a tremendously important revelation, perhaps the most important after the banking crisis” and the trigger for his interest in both WikiLeaks and IMMI. “The shock was incredible for our society, and the urgency and need for information was creating pressure on journalists. There was a lot of banging our heds on the steel wall of the Bank Secrecy Act and getting only bits and pieces of information,” he said. “It goes to show how important it is to have a venue like Wikileaks, an anonymous channel to the public.”

In April, Hrafnsson traveled to Baghdad to film an interview with the children of civilian victims of the Apache helicopter strike that WikiLeaks had exposed and aired under the title “Collateral Murder.” Three months later, he was dismissed from RUV, though whether his connection to WikiLeaks was a factor in the decision isn’t clear. A source at RUV who asked not to be named says that his firing stemmed from a personal disagreement with his superior over a news segment.

^^^ I think you can see part of this on the Wikirebels Documentary

For Interested ATS Members...

Google: Icelandic Modern Media Initiative (IMMI) for more information

Video: fora.tv...

Birgitta Jonsdottir talks about the IMMI in the video above

Bigitta has also been on Alex Jones Show (apparently a few times lol) where she talks about IMMI (passed by both parties in Iceland in 2010) and also talks about the outcome Bank CEOs in Iceland now charged and jailed and further hope of tightening finance laws in Iceland

Snippet:

Birgitta Jonsdottir Bio

born in Reykjavik, Iceland 1967. She has lived in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, England, USA, Australia, New Zealand and The Netherlands. She is currently living in Iceland.

In 2008 she was one of the primus motors in various grassroots movements and helped co-found Solitary, a coalition of the grassroots movements for social change because of the economical collapse in Iceland.

Shortly thereafter she founded with others the Civic Movement, a political movement that ran for parliamentary election in April 2009.

The movement got more then 7% of the vote despite the fact they were only formed 8 weeks before elections and had no money to spend. They got 4 members of Parliament.

The Civic Movement is a hit and run party - its main aim is to bring on democratic reform, bring more power to the people and to work as a horizontal movement.

In the summer of 2009 a faction of the Civic movement made a hostile takeover at the annual meeting and changed the fundamental laws about the functions of the Civic Movement - changing it from a movement to party politics.

That takeover resulted in all the MPs to leaving the Civic Movement. They created the Movement in order to preserve the integrity of the hit and run policy and horizontal structure of power.
Jonsdottir is one of the Members of Parliament for the Movement.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Speaking of wars, whistle blowers and documents

Lets not forget...

“Obama’s Wars” by journalist Bob Woodward released September 2010

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
So wait, are you saying Soros shouldn't have attempted to help overthrow the communist government in Russia at the off-chance that the new government will be overtaken by the mob?? For crying out loud, the man can't see the future. It wasn't him who installed mobsters in the government, they were just really clever at infiltrating the government...just like they're good at it in Italy and a ton of other countries. Claiming Soros is responsible for the current issues in Russia just because he helped dismantle the prior communist government is laughable

And I'm still baffled why you're trying to make it look as if Soros has any reason to hide funding Wikileaks. WL is a good thing, and it's not hard to donate money...I've done so too

As for WL attacking the US and their war policies...why not? Those 2 wars are at best highly questionable and I would argue no one looks at them as a success...and the reason why they started in the first place have changed so many times, no one really knows why we're still over there. WL also attacked tons of other countries, and the future banking cables will have severe implication for a ton of countries...especially banking countries like Switzerland. It's all a good thing though, because "name and shame" will help at preventing crap like that (at least to some extent as people now know their bad actions can reach the public) in the future. Crap like soldiers shooting innocent civilians and children, crap like secret DNA collection, crap like people dumping toxic waste in the sea and governments helping to cover it up...you know, stuff that shouldn't happen.

WL = good
Soros = good
Soros funding WL = good

If you’re not looking at size, you’re not being serious

Surprise: Hedge Fund Managers made a killing last year with help of Treasury. Shows that big investors perceive Wall St. as a game of people’s lives, the sneaky win the money and the outcome for regular people is inconsequential. April 1 joke is always on us.

www.anewwayforward.org...

People like you in the US, are the ones who give a bad name to the rest of the citizens.
That's why people like me in Europe can never get my head round as to why some Americans are so dumb, sorry.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

So because they make money they're evil?? I made a healthy amount too by betting against the dollar and investing in the right currencies/stocks. Since when is taking advantage of proper economic research and resulting investments a crime or bad thing? He didn't break the law doing that...in fact, tons of clever people did the same thing.

I'm not saying all hedgefund managers are saints, because they're not...but until you prove they acted in a criminal way and didn't just use proper research to make money, you're just speculating. Just like theCinic and Co.

And btw, I'm not American, but I lived there for a few years, and liked it a lot.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

All I have to say to you is, you trully make me laugh.
keep on defending scum of the Earth, that's your prob not mine.
Soros--good?

Do you know how George made his wealth.
Do you actually know anything about his family, there involvement with Nazis?
This is the guy you are defending, I hope you know.

A NAZI.

To me, he is a NAZI masquerading as a Greek.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
reply to post by MrXYZ

All I have to say to you is, you trully make me laugh.
keep on defending scum of the Earth, that's your prob not mine.
Soros--good?

Do you know how George made his wealth.
Do you actually know anything about his family, there involvement with Nazis?
This is the guy you are defending, I hope you know.

A NAZI.

To me, he is a NAZI masquerading as a Greek.

Would be cool of you to back up your claims with evidence...but I guess that's asking for too much

So far all you did was show that he made money playing the economy, like thousands of people just like him. You then continued by calling him a Nazi without showing any proof that he willingly hurt anyone. I guess it's easier to just state your opinion without any evidence than actually posting credible sources for your claims...less work, right?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Where is your proof?

All my proof is right here,

Wikileaks is a Soros NWO front.

What more could you need to see this..

As stated earlier don't complain about the thread if one is going

to keep posting in it...

Seems as most can't get enough of it...

SOROS WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE YOU NWO SCUM!!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
reply to post by MrXYZ

Where is your proof?

All my proof is right here,

Wikileaks is a Soros NWO front.

What more could you need to see this..

As stated earlier don't complain about the thread if one is going

to keep posting in it...

Seems as most can't get enough of it...

SOROS WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE YOU NWO SCUM!!

Here's what you have to prove:

1) Soros is evil. Show concrete evidence, not some caps-lock supported baseless rants without any backup!
2) WL is bad. Again, concrete example, not some random "WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH, I HAAAATE WL" crap.
3) Concrete proof that Soros funds WL. Of course this is only really important if you can prove 1) and 2) because otherwise donating money to WL is just fine and should be encouraged.

My guess is, you won't bother and just continue to spout your baseless accusations without any regard for facts or reality

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Back up with evidence?
So what you are telling me there is that you have never read anything about George Soros, lol.
Now I am laughing, is that ok?

Well, I suggest moving your fingers and finding out for yourself.

What's the point in doing the work for you, I am not here to push any agenda, actually I logged today cos I was bored.

So if you have not read that about George Soros, then how can you say....Soros---Good

Open you eyes

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

hummm.good thread...Question : If everybody that posted is so in the know,why does this thread generate so many questions?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
reply to post by MrXYZ

Back up with evidence?
So what you are telling me there is that you have never read anything about George Soros, lol.
Now I am laughing, is that ok?

Well, I suggest moving your fingers and finding out for yourself.

What's the point in doing the work for you, I am not here to push any agenda, actually I logged today cos I was bored.

So if you have not read that about George Soros, then how can you say....Soros---Good

Open you eyes

Nothing I ever read would prove Soros is a Nazi or that he has some secret NWO agenda to hurt the people...quite the contrary actually. You're welcome to post your oh so great sources that prove me wrong

new topics

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join