It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo mothership in arizona

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

has this been debunked? If that really happened surely more people got the idea to train their camera on it.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
OK, any volunteers?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Interesting....
Why did they highlight it though? I mean they were able to show it all over again in the second half in a fake "Night Vision" mode.

I'm calling BS.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Probably its a video and with all videos of anything it can easily debunked in one form or another regardless of whether or not its real. Proof of anything won't come from video, its too dismissible at this point.

side note: is your name in reference to artist Cassius, song 1999?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Maybe skydivers with lanterns? That's what it was found to be in Cincy one evening.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
nice vid but theres too much editing, poor spelling and exclamation marks in the vid for me to take it seriously.
edit on 1-12-2010 by neonitus because: spelling!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one

Probably its a video and with all videos of anything it can easily debunked in one form or another regardless of whether or not its real. Proof of anything won't come from video, its too dismissible at this point.

side note: is your name in reference to artist Cassius, song 1999?

Yup, well the album.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
That actually looks a lot like this one taken a year later in Pakistan I believe. Always been a favorite of mine, but I think they have been debunked around here. Don't quote me on that though.

Part 2

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I have never in my life seen an alient "craft" , a 'shiny metalic saucer' or anything of the like; However, I have seen orbs. Extremely fast, intelligently controlled orbs.

How do I know they were intelligently controlled? Because they were the distance just shy of sattelites making 90 degree turns, accellerating/decellerating, hovering, materializing and de-materializing (appearing/dissapearing in same location)

The OP's video is difficult to give any credence given the heavy editing/shaky camera/length of video and overall presentation...however... I would LOVE to see this be recreated somehow with civilian means.

I have seen attempts at these sorts of things on Discovery...they always turn out looking like flares or balloons...nothing like what is typically witnessed.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
It looks like a group of skydivers doing nightime
relative work. Nothing strange there.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
the video was down right annoying, real or not, I just clicked off of it.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Obvious CG work and that person can't even spell "Holy". How sad.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Hole sh!t.

Hole?

Enough said.

Pred...

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
www.youtube.com...

has this been debunked? If that really happened surely more people got the idea to train their camera on it.

Yes Cassius666 this footage was a hoax created by hoaxer Brian Bessent in 2005.
There was a huge thread discussing this footage but at the end Bessent confessed
his hoax in the middle of a turbulent fight with his former promoter Rense and the
Phoenix tv crew who discovered the fraud. Here the 2005 thread and the link to the
Rense affair.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.rense.com...

top topics

join