It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Mum Talks To Aliens - Full Documentary

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by downunderET

It appears the older generation (50 yrs +) are the experiencers and the youngin's are the doubters. One would think it'd be the other way 'round.

Interesting.

I don't think the justin bieber fans I just saw on TV will provide anything of value to the debate.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheEnlightenedOne
Interesting video to say the least!

As to use the polygraph as evidence, I'm not so sure about that. I feel that the polygraph could be manipulated by your emotions at the time. As for the "evidence" that Peter talks about with regards to the hair sample, well I can't really say anything other than this is the ONLY physical evidence we have seen in a documentary such as this one.

I am open minded and hope that one day we can find some sort of evidence that we can get everyone else believe what most of us already believe in.

With that, peace out!!!

Now what in the world could/would that be?

DNA didn't cut it.
Photos don't cut it.
Polygraphs don't cut it.
Videos are a joke.
An alien interview was scoffed at.
Testimony from high rankings official don't get anywhere.
Humans saying they've been abducted surely isn't cutting it
Foreign Implants taken out of Humans isn't passing the sniff test.

I mean really. What's left? "Been to the Pleiades' and All I Got Was This Tee Shirt" souvenir?

Think about: they can't even present themselves on the White House lawn anymore because people will be yelling: "Project Blue Beam".

Let's face it. The only way people will believe is having an experience. I never thought I'd say it (after 13 years) but, I hope you can all have one too one day.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
lantern worshipers behold....

The HOLY GRAIL

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by tonypazzohome

Let us know your opinions when you finish watching. So far, the yays have it.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Exactly The GUT! In fact, this could have been scripted directly from the discussions in ATS's A&U Forum. I guess Solomon was correct when he said that there is nothing new under the sun.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Here is a link to the UFO's filmed at the B&B in England, shown during the ' My Mother talks to Aliens' clips.
Someone asked if there was a link...I think??

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by annella
Here is a link to the UFO's filmed at the B&B in England, shown during the ' My Mother talks to Aliens' clips.
Someone asked if there was a link...I think??

www.disclose.tv...

Thank you Annella.

OP? Would you mind if I started a thread on this sighting? Or will you? I would be very interesting in hearing opinions concerning this incredible (if real) event.

Please let me know.
Thanks

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I posted that clip in the 3rd post of the first page. Wouldn't it be redundant to start a new thread on the same subject?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunshineLaws

I posted that clip in the 3rd post of the first page. Wouldn't it be redundant to start a new thread on the same subject?

No. Only because some people are more inclined to open UFO videos rather than a documentary about aliens.
Believe it or not, they are two different realms of interest, ironically enough.

So may I? I will enclose THIS thread too.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Not my board, so not my rules. You might as well start it. Use both the Disclose.TV & the YouTube Link to give people the opportunity to choose which site they prefer. Have fun!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Very interesting documentary. I'm more in the camp with the woman's son. A healthy dose of skepticism. He makes the point that the people interviewed truly believe the experience they have had. He doesn't deny any of what they said, but their testimony lends a bit more credence to the phenomenon. Until more solid evidence is gained that would point 100% to ET existence (Cadaver / UFO landing / direct communication), it is just a "I don't know." Polygraph can be a useful tool in determining truth, but they are not a guarantee of truth.

The UFO footage was interesting. I am usually one of those people saying Chinese lanterns, but some appear many feet above the ground (Chinese lanterns are normally released from a few feet off the ground). Maybe aircraft flares? Night time Skydivers doing training?

The one piece of evidence that I find intriguing was the DNA study of the blond hair sample. That is the sorta stuff that will give skeptics pause, not whether someone can pass a lie detector test with their testimony (though it helps).
edit on 1-12-2010 by wonderboy2402 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrysalis
Interesting how no one talked about the polygraph test yet.
It might not be considered evidence or whatever. Only other example that comes to mind is Bob Lazar.

So there seems to be intent on discarding polygraph results, why ?
And what other positive polygraphs are out there that some are just too shy to talk about ?

There were actually two polygraphs shown on the documentary. I will use them both to rant a bit about a pet theory of mine.

The first was the Man that had an experience but did not recall his abduction until he was hypnotized. He failed the polygraph. The second polygraph was shown at the end of the program. The man fully remembered his experience and passed with no problems at all.

The thing that bothers me about the first polygraph, was that the gentleman had no waking memory of the abduction. If he was only trusting the word of the hypnotist. I don't believe that he truly believed it happened. I have seen this incident play out before with other abductees that only remember seeing the UFO. Not the abduction itself.

One incidence that comes to mind is Chris Bledsoe. MUFON investigated his report, it was shown on the Discovery Channel on a program called "UFOs Over Earth - The Fayetteville Incident." The MUFON investigators uncovered a 3 to 4 hour missing time experience. Chris Bledsoe agreed to be hypnotized in order to find out what happened to him in those missing hours. When brought out of hypnosis, Mr Bledsoe still did not recall the abduction. He then agreed to a polygraph where the main questions centered around the abduction. He of course failed the polygraph, so they discredited his whole story. It was totally ridiculous. This is one reason why I wish these investigations were left to Scientist and Doctors. MUFON should adopt a "first do no harm" attitude and shouldn't allow amateurs to pretend to be Professionals.

YouTube Link to UFOs Over Earth - The Fayetteville Incident

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
star and flag for the post.
There is nothing like mum and ufo's.
If you like this you will also enjoy the doc "Capturing the Light"
I'm still a skeptic after watching it. Nothing I saw was mind blowing.
Little lights in the sky are intriguing, but nothing to prove anything other than lights in the sky.
I think the lights are pretty cool, but I also think ball lightning is pretty cool. neither I think are ET

The man who passed the poly, is a little weird! I mean taking a bite is a little strange and not normal.
I would have loved for the poly guy to ask him what made you want to bite her nipple?
and then follow up with you know it is strange to do that, do you believe you are strange?
The normal thing would be to say what the hell are you doing, you are kind of sexy, but I'm married you have to leave before my wife comes in!
Then once they leave, you think wait come back and then you would probably fantasize about it in the bathroom.

I will say, i will forget about the UFO video footage, it is uneventful, sorry I may be spoiled but there is no way I can believe those were ET's

The thing I will remember is the son, no matter what he thinks about UFO's he respect his mother's courage.

What an open minded skeptic thinks, it's kind of what I think.
I repect peoples courage to talk about something they may have witnessed, I find it very interesting.
but It doesn't make me believe even if I believe a story to be plausible.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I watched this the other night...I thought it was good but not great. But atleast its getting the UFO and abduction topics out there into main stream media. It'll spark some discussion atleast.

What I would like to see more info on as others have mentioned was the DNA analysis of the blonde - we've all heard of stories of Nordics I think the alien race is called of talk and attractive blondes (males and female).

But the dna analysis on the documentary as explained by that scientist, from memory he sai it was from a "rare breed of blonde/pale humans"....he made it sound like there might actually be such a race of humans living on earth by his explanation.

Anyway, just hope there is more on these topics in the future on tv. not just here on ATS.
(maybe ATS should get its own cable channel?)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Totally enjoyed the vid and thanks so much for sharing
After the debate with the Astrophysicist, I just wanted to hug them both! Made me miss my mum...although she had no opinion on UFOs

Chris said, "The more questions you ask, the more you find." And don't soooo many of us here relate to that? I think Chris was at least left with the feeling that it's a phenomenon, albeit one with no easy answer.

And, I think that recognizing the issue as a phenomenon is the important thing. It's the folk who so easily dismiss the issue out of hand, that for me, are hard to understand.

Truly a classic video for these boards. Now...I gotta go check the credentials of whomever did the DNA testing on Peter Khoury's 'hair' sample. Peace Y'all!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mysteryskeptic

I thought about the nipple thing too but, it was a defensive reaction. Not a sexual one. The Being had him sort of pinned down and brought his head to her breast. So think about it......what's the closest and quickest way to reject what's being offered in that situation? Yeah....to bite!

I think we think it was sexual. I don't think that was the case. It was to inflict pain.

And I agree. The devotion towards his mother was touching because I can definitely understand his uneasiness with the whole situation especially since it ultimately caused his parents to split up.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SunshineLaws

I am now watching this other documentary The Fayetteville Incident!

Thanks buddy, I'll never get off this computer today

You are the best!!!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Watch the video, then read the rebuttal with the context of my pet theory in mind. How can a person, that can only recall an abduction experience through hypnosis, pass a polygraph?

I can only thank the Court systems that they do no accept polygraphs nor hypnotic testimony as proof in the court of law. They are both bogus science. Skeptics and believers should both agree on this point. :heh:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by downunderET

i thought the documentary was a success, the feel i got from it is not that it was trying to prove anything in favor for or against the subject, but it was more about exposing the fact that regardless of the subject there are people that believe it is happening and showed what they have to face because of it.

it showed there is no evidence that can be offered that will change peoples opinions untill they see it for themselves.

it also showed how stupid the guy in the debate was being, going for laughs to win the arguement and repeating falsehoods, blurry this and blurry that, and the battle the son had with his own beliefs.

the mother never doubted anything and her beliefs were left intact throughout.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join