It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America bashing threads...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

By the way Kryties (is that the ''Kryten'' fellow and member of the ''boys from the Dwarf''?), in principle I agree with you, but I still do not see the grounds or, at least, a valid arguement for laying responsibility toward millions of normal Americans, most of whom are not especially aware or exposed the general agenda and current affairs of this world like you are. That's why I suggested: perception.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by BAZ752
reply to post by Kryties

By the way Kryties (is that the ''Kryten'' fellow and member of the ''boys from the Dwarf''?)

Kryties is the nickname Lister gave to Kryten somewhere in the middle of the Red Dwarf series

in principle I agree with you, but I still do not see the grounds or, at least, a valid arguement for laying responsibility toward millions of normal Americans, most of whom are not especially aware or exposed the general agenda and current affairs of this world like you are. That's why I suggested: perception.

I know this mate, what gets on my nerves is that despite all these Americans crying poor and whining that they are being generalised, they still do not make attempts to change it. It's almost like they ENJOY being dictated to and treated as slaves, and by proxy therefore enjoy dealing that same out to the rest of the world.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

Kryties, behave yourself you smeg-head
I'm from the United Kingdom. I'm not one to argue over this matter, but I was entitled to an opinion.

My apologies Rimmer
I did not mean to come across so harshly and nor did I know you were from the U.K.

Now that its out in the open I may as well say it....

BETTER DEAD THAN SMEG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or better said in Kryten tongue:

''Sir, if I may, there's just one tiny flaw with that plan. You see, if you're dead then there is no possible way you could be a smeeeeeeeeeeee.....a smeeeeeeeeeeeeee''

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   

reply to post by Kryties

By the way Kryties (is that the ''Kryten'' fellow and member of the ''boys from the Dwarf''?)

Kryties is the nickname Lister gave to Kryten somewhere in the middle of the Red Dwarf series

It was Series 3, I believe. Not that I'm a fan, of course.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
So America has engaged in two godforsaken wars, plunged the world into a pointless fictitious "War on Terror", ignited a financial debacle that has affected literally every aspect of the free world, and is descending into a #ty police state ride at Disneyland while becoming an evil parody of everything it once stood for... and it doesn't deserve to be bashed?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by BAZ752

Hehe it was too, I was frantically checking Google trying to find that out

Anyhoo, back on topic......

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Joehio
So America has engaged in two godforsaken wars, plunged the world into a pointless fictitious "War on Terror", ignited a financial debacle that has affected literally every aspect of the free world, and is descending into a #ty police state ride at Disneyland while becoming an evil parody of everything it once stood for... and it doesn't deserve to be bashed?

Absolutely not. You have to understand, the average Ameri# is deluded and brainwashed to levels that match North Korea. I thank god every day for not making me a #ty ameri#.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by allthegoodusernamestaken

Sorry, I don't understand your strategy in communication style. What is the point of using language that will either be edited out by the bots or get you banned by the mods? Whatever points you might want to make will be lost. If you actually do hate the US nad it's citizens why not just state why?

Or is understanding not part of your agenda?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayno
reply to post by allthegoodusernamestaken

Sorry, I don't understand your strategy in communication style. What is the point of using language that will either be edited out by the bots or get you banned by the mods? Whatever points you might want to make will be lost. If you actually do hate the US nad it's citizens why not just state why?

Or is understanding not part of your agenda?

Well said wayno...

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeisterFahrer

I have done some travelling and all I can say is my country is the best nation on the planet.

You mustn't have travelled far beyond your own borders then.

The sun certainly revolves around us and its far better than any of the other $hitholes whiners blaming all their problems on the U.S.

Yeah, and the Earth is flat.

Maybe if other countries could learn how to forge through their lives like Americans do, we wouldn't have to bail you out of your own messes.

Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't it YOUR banking system that just plunged the world into a Global Financial Crisis? Never mind telling OTHERS to sort their problems out, how about you STOP FORCING YOUR PROBLEMS ONTO US?

Novel thought I know.......

Wouldn't it have been a novel idea for all those other nations that got so much help ($$$) from the U.S. to actually re-pay their loans?

Oh ... wait a minute .... who was that complaining that all the $$$ the United States shells out to the rest of the world isn't enough?

Grow a pair and learn how to grow your own economy and stop leeching off of ours.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by GeisterFahrer

How about fix your own economy so it stops affecting the rest of us?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

it wouldn't be affecting yours if yours wasn't leeching off of ours.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Wrong, wrong, wrong. Someone posted this in another thread, it is all the proof anyone needs that the U.S. caused this global economic mess. Read this before you go around making a complete ass of yourself.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm sorry to say this my friend but you don't know what you're talking about - I wonder who the one is, who is living in LaLa Land tripping on pure fantasies - Crazy Frog?

You shouldn't smurf around with main stream media links which has abolutely nothing to say about what triggered and led to the economic crises in early September 2008 (which started 2007) - because some people can perceive you as being a delusional frog for doing so, so please try to stay away from magic mushrooms.

The article is talking about the austerity programs AFTER the crises which America brought upon the world.

AND it is talking about the banning of naked short selling because naked short selling was used by American financial institutions and their hedge funds in London as economical warfare with bettings against the Euro trying to destabilise and destroy the European politicians effort to stabilise the European market and the bettings which was made by Goldman Sachs against greece.

Enjoy.
edit on Fri Dec 3 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soldier of God
I am totally amazed that even with all we have in common which is what brought us all here from every corner of the earth in the first place, that we can't put all of the childish name calling threads away. We are ALL in deep sh*t like it or not and you would think a small community of like-minded individuals could ban together to discuss the things we all hold dear like adults without all of the trolling for fights.
Personally I think the administration should ban threads that instigate fighting and name calling. Furthermore they should ban the members who start the threads.
I guess our little biosphere is proof that we as a race are doomed. If we can't even get along to discuss the worlds problems there is absolutely no way we will ever see the day they are solved.

Any one else sick of this???

It is human nature to think one is right or wrong! Anyone who comes up with an answer will be interigated to the point of madness. The person who does come up with the answer will encounter the same response as people have done with negative comments. People will not want to here what is being said due to Jelousy, greed, hate ect.

All these sins must be cleared of man before we move forward!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

this is fun.

thank gawd those super secret plans weren't leaked yet about the evil US plan to invade Norway ..... (oops).
edit on 3-12-2010 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   

What on Earth has that got to do with what I posted? Did you even read the quoted post and watch the videos? Hmm?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Personally, I would like to see a EU political madness forum, where all the Europeans can go and hang out, instead of coming to the US forum because it's late night and they're bored...

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
Everyone in the world fled to America to be free.

. It's tragic what has happened. I find it tragic how many people died separating American from England when in the end we became England anyways.

I am going to say only that your statement is utter sh1te!
My father went from England in 1948, and came to NZ via the USA, which he hated! He left England to explore, and found that America was racist, cold-hearted, arrogant and nasty..
Vicky

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Here is a thought. If America doesn't like the heat from being in the spotlight, why not just step aside?

Your government has taken it upon itself to meddle in everyone else's business for reasons that have nothing to do with "help" or aid, but for entirely selfish purposes. That is the reason why people in the rest of the world resent you.

Just because you, as a typical American citizen, are ignorant of what your government, under the control of major corporations, has been doing for so long, does not mean that we should leave you alone in your state of ignorance compounded by an air of superiority and smugness.

If you want a different responce from the rest of the world then do something to change those circumstances.

Please.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join