It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protocols of the Elders of Zion are FAKE!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewlyAwakened
I've read the Protocols in their entirety.

The thing about them is, forgery or not, they are an uncanny prediction, made before 1900, of things that did in fact come to pass in the world. Centralization of banking in America, use of central banks to cause an economic crisis (the Great Depression), the Russian Revolution, the First World War, are all in there.

OK but you can find a similar thing in the writings of Marx and also some would say the Bible... I think if it was read more critically you would see parallels with opther documents that you may not like or agree with.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by tiger5
OK but you can find a similar thing in the writings of Marx and also some would say the Bible... I think if it was read more critically you would see parallels with opther documents that you may not like or agree with.

Except the difference is, the Protocols put this stuff in considerably less vague and metaphorical terms.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by NewlyAwakened

i am pretty sure the protocols have been rightfully debunked as a hoax, that does not stop it from making some valid points that are becoming painfully clear. just as the book 1984 was fiction, it foresees some eerie parrallels to todays society. just sayin.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

"The only statement I care to make about the Protocols is that they fit in with what is going on. They are sixteen years old and they have fitted the world situation up to this time. They fit it now." - Henry Ford I have to say, weather fake or not they are to a tee what is going on today. Jews are in control of the American Congress. www.haaretz.com...

don't you mean that christians who support the state of israel are in control?
you make it sound like there are more jews in congress than christians. care to show proof of this?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I just saw this documentary about the protocols and it answers your last question (there are more non-jews in congress)

video.google.com...#

I would not consider the 'predictions' from the protocols very concrete btw.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatevername

Please explain to me why a great deal of the text shows up in earlier antisemitic and non-antisemitic writings as well?

They are proven to be used by governments to persecute jews from since they were produced.

Please could you give me some references? Thanks.

Furthermore, I am not calling anyone a nazi and you may believe what you want.

Uh? I didn't mention nazis.

I think, however, that when you blame jews for basically everything, because that is what the conspiracy does when taken to its full extent, you are mistaken.

Look, my world, our world, is being decimated on a scale and at a speed never before imagined, let alone seen and experienced. I do not wish to offend anyone - but nor am I prepared to sidestep searching everywhere because of some people's sensitivities. No stone should be left unturned. In order to survive at all, we have to put the pieces of the puzzle together.

Many groups of people come under criticism. Americans for the horrendous and illegal wars their government wages in their name, British and Europeans the same. Muslims because of the terrorism waged in their name. In the same way, Jews are coming under criticism because of the illegal actions and killing carried out by the Israeli government - and because of the Zionists. If the Jews expect some kind of kid glove treatment they are mistaken. They are being treated no differently to anyone else, and we have a right - a duty, to question everything and leave no stone unturned, in order to try to save our planet.

I have nothing invested in whether the 'shadow' government is a Zionist power, a Muslim power, a White supremacist power. They are abusing us and killing us and our world, and I will call it like it is, whatever their label and whatever sensitivities they might have. Political correctness, for the most part, is just one more mind control technique. But it I believe this shadow government, this vipers nest, is Zionist, will I shirk from saying so - absolutely not.

And in order to prove that, I want to point out to you that the so called Protocols of the Elders of Zion are forgeries.

Well, I understand that you believe that, but that is not the case for me.

The Zionists do have their protocols, according to the website israel-zionism.com. And I am sure that if you ask them, they will happily provide you with information about their protocols.

Lol! If it is the Zionists who are the shadow government, they are not going to give me the information to prove that, now are they?

If you want to argue my argument against the reasonability of the whole document, please read the so called protocols of the elders of zion and you will understand why. the whole text is so outrageous that only a fool would confess it and write it down.

Why are you assuming that I am talking off the top of my head without having read the protocols? Of course I have read them, otherwise I wouldn't even comment on them.

I have also read significant parts of the Talmud - and I found many parallels between the two documents.

I have also researched some of the statements made by some prominent Israeli Rabbis - and found parallels between the two.

I have observed Israeli foreign policy - and found a certain congruence between aspects of the Protocols and what they are doing.

Reading up on the history of the documents has also persuaded me that they are real. I also believe that much of what is written about them being fiction, anti-semitic, etc, is disinfo.

Most of all, and on this point we disagree very much indeed, IMO the Protocols present the road map of what has happened over centuries, what is happening now, and where we are intended to go in the future.

My apologies for stating my opinion quite firmly, I don't mean to demonize any of you and if you disagree convince me :

I don't have a problem with you stating your opinion firmly, and thanks for saying that. Me too, I'm expressing my opinions pretty firmly here...and likewise, not with any intention to demonise. But I don't want to convince you about anything, the best outcome for me is that we encourage each other to think and consider, and each person makes up their own mind.

I have to say, I've been over this issue many, many times - and I'm always willing to think some more about it, but it is very, very unlikely - probably impossible - that you will get me to change my mind now, if that is what you wish!

edit on 1-12-2010 by whatevername because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
best-hoaxes.blogspot.com...

This page shows the history of the document, and names the documents it was forged from.
There are comparisons of parts of the documents on wikipedia and other websites.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by whatevername

Here is an article by a Jew boasting about their control of Hollywood and the Media.
I actually have to give him props at least he's honest and not trying to play the victim role.

articles.latimes.com...

who controls the british media?

I believe this congress is the Most jewish its ever been after this last election. The speaker of the house is Jewish (the one who told Bibi that he would protect him from our president) The others know they must tow the AIPAC line or millions will go to their opponents through AIPAC and they will be demonized in the jewish press.

The supreme court is 33% Jewish.

Of course they control the major banks in the world.

I'd say if they are a hoax, its a pretty crazy coincidence to say the least. lol.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
What if the Protocols of the Elders of Zion are real, but only half of a bigger Protocol?

It could be there's another side to the story, which could cast a positive light on the whole concept.
edit on 1-12-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I cannot explain to you all these coincidences that are occurring today.

I do not see them being predicted by this document.
In my opinion this document can only be used to incite hate versus people.
I believe that it is produced by people that wanted to frame the jews/zionists.
Probably because they intended to get away with things themselves.

The problem with the protocols is that if you do not dismiss them, you will have a hard time dismissing many other writings that are based on the protocols (ie. Mein Kampf)

www.youtube.com...
This video seems quite accurate in describing some of the things that are going on. But I don't think it's made by jews.
edit on 2-12-2010 by whatevername because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join