It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are these UFOs multi-dimensional and we are "seeing" only the 3rd dimension of them?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Lets say these UFOs (in general)..ie..lights, orbs etc. are just what we can perceive in the 3rd dimension. If..and I say if "they" are from somewhere else..doesn't really mean another planet..but maybe a different dimension. It would be the same as a 2 dimensional entities trying to perceive us in there dimension, they would only see a 2D slice of our presence. If entities can control time and space or manipulate it for travel...we could be talking about things that exist in the 4th 5th etc. dimension..(as I recall they say there are at least 11 dimensions).

Thoughts?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
pass me whatever you are smoking on

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
They are not only 3rd dimension or any other dimension. Only means static, which is entirely false, they as some people from Earth can shift vibration. You can not perceive a 4th dimension object as long as you dwell in the 3rd dimension. To accomplish that, both entities must be on very similar vibration.
For MavRck, I offer you a cage or a box, pick the one that you find more useful.
A classic demonstration of interaction between dimensions, at least till the 4th.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Here is a video called "what are dimensions?"

All in all a pretty interesting channel worth a look.
Plus this guy calls himself "AlienScientist" which should add to his spacepeople-creds

edit on 1-12-2010 by WfknSmth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Orbs = Birds , Bugs , Planes , Choppers after IR and Motion Blur

Originally posted by MavRck
pass me whatever you are smoking on

Pass it 0ver here, matter 0f time until Steven Greer fl0ats his way in t0 this thread t0 enlighten us with a with a inter dimenti0nal sales spiel and CSETI surcharge

edit on 1-12-2010 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Yep, that's one of the many theories. Essentially switching on their 'hyperdive' and hopping into a higher dimension/wormhole/add theory here.

There are pictures that are taken in sequence where one shot will have a saucer in it, and the next shot seconds (or less) later, you can see the same cars, etc, but no saucer.

Higher/alternate dimensions are proven on paper (Just like E=MC2 was proven on paper decades before we had the bomb) we are just awaiting CERN to prove their existence through their experiments.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I think this might be explaining what you are trying to describe.
What I like about it most is that it explains on a level that even MavRck and Unknown Soldier can understand.

I believe that we know so little about our universe that there could be all kinds of worlds occupying the exact same space we are but we are not able to interact with them or see them because they are existing on different dimensional levels. In other words we could be walking through other beings like ghosts. It would help explain why such small, basic UFOs are reported. If they come from the same space as us but only have to break some kind of dimensional barrier to be seen then there is no need for the large ship that would be required to support an interstellar journey.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
Orbs = Birds , Bugs , Planes , Choppers after IR and Motion Blur

ummm, not all of them.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

These craft often act outside our laws of physics, as a result, it’s very reasonable to argue some at least are multidimensional and thus are able to flip in and out of our known universe.
Astrophysics openly acknowledges there are many, many dimensions outside our known universe, Dark matter, and anti mater for example are materials outside our 3D observable universe. Trust me when I say we as humans know almost squat of what goes on. For those who think this is all crap, I would suggest they read a little on the subject before flippantly ridiculing such ideas.
Einstein and many, many others have said it’s possible to travel back and forth in time, in theory; we just do not possess the technology to bring this about. The fact is, time/space are mutually interdependent, this effectively means if one travels approaching light speed, light speed being 186,000 miles per second, time would effectively not only stop, but also space in fact would collapse, as space becomes meaningless due to the velocity, matter ceases to become matter as we understand it. If space collapses, thus so does time. This effectively means all of space and all of time, at which point becomes instantly available. You in effect become omnipresent; an attribute the creator of the universe has at their disposal. But there are many types of Aliens visiting this planet. Some are more advanced than others. Some are good, and benevolent and other are more like us, not so good!

edit on 24-2-2011 by outerlimits because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Most of what we see likely occupies other dimension. Some UFO's appear like plasma providing nourishment to an unseen entity.

When I look at Hubble photos sometimes I see or imagine entities or creatures occupying different dimensions living & moving in vastly different time scales.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Higher dimensional beings would be able to manipulate our three dimensions in ways we could not, making it perhaps easier for them to move around 3 dimensional space.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I think

everything is made up of many many dimensions. So UFOs would be no exception.

Currently, we can only perceive 3 dimensions. Aliens would defiantly be able to perceive more dimensions.

Interestingly, after a few experiences, i came up with the hypothesis that whilst under the influence of psychedelics we can perceive more dimensions. At least those who trip in a shamanic way.

When we become more enlightened (as one of the Mayan calendars says we will in x amount of time), i wouldn't be surprised if we could more dimensions. One idea i heard is that we will be able to talk via telepathy

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by paearmor
Lets say these UFOs (in general)..ie..lights, orbs etc. are just what we can perceive in the 3rd dimension. If..and I say if "they" are from somewhere else..doesn't really mean another planet..but maybe a different dimension. It would be the same as a 2 dimensional entities trying to perceive us in there dimension, they would only see a 2D slice of our presence. If entities can control time and space or manipulate it for travel...we could be talking about things that exist in the 4th 5th etc. dimension..(as I recall they say there are at least 11 dimensions).

Thoughts?

I absolutely agree. You should watch these videos (there are 12 in all). If you keep with the presentation he gives a demonstration. Chuck Missler

top topics

join