It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Northwoods Document with Details of 9/11 False Flag Similarities

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
The following text is a direct copy from the declassified document, "Operation Northwoods".

Below you will find direct evidence of government false flag attack planning and staging of fake props to
deceive the general public. The comparison is compelling and sickening even if Northwoods never happened.

This paper is a clear indication that the US government has the capability and corrupt mentality to use these
tactics during the 9/11 staged attacks.

Link to full Northwoods document:
www.gwu.edu...

Quoting Page 9 and 10 of the declassified document, "Operation Northwoods". My comments following the
quoted material.

An aircraft at Elgin Airforce Base would be PAINTED and NUMBERED as an exact duplicate for a civil
registered aircraft.

Evidence that aircraft used on Sept. 11th may have been military and painted to resemble commercial airliners.

At a designated time, the duplicate would be substituted for the actual civil aircraft and would be loaded
with the selected passengers all boarded under carefully selected aliases.

The acutal registered aircraft would be converted to a drone. Take off times of the acutal and drone aircraft will
be scheduled to allow a rendez-vous point "at desired location".

Evidence that planes were swapped on 9/11 as aircraft disappeared from RADAR and lost transponder
information for a period of time before reappearing.

From the rendez-vous point, the passenger carrying aircraft would fly to an auxiliary field at Elgin AFB
where arrangements would be made to evacuate passengers and return the aircraft to its original status. The
drone aircraft meanwhile will continue to fly the 'filed' flight plan'

Evidence that passengers were faked. A plausible answer to the burning question, "what happened to the passengers?"

Page 11

The aircraft would return to Elgin AFB (auxiliary) and met by the "proper" people, quickly stored and
GIVEN A NEW TAIL NUMBER. The pilot who performed the mission under an alias would resume his proper
identity and return to his normal place of business.

Evidence that aircraft used on 9/11 had fake tail numbers supporting the absense of serial number tracing and
aircraft identification by government agencies.

At precisely the same time the aircraft was presumably shot down, a small craft would DISPERSE F-101
PARTS, PARACHUTE, ETC. and depart. Search and rescue would be dispatched and PARTS OF AN AIRCRAFT
WOULD BE FOUND.

Evidence that aircraft parts were planted at the Towers, Shanksville and the Pentagon on 9/11.

Other striking resemblances between 9/11 and Operation Northwoods:

- (5) Blow up Ammunition inside the base. Start fires.

- Conduct Funerals for mock victims.

- US 'fighters' could evacuate the remaining "non-existent" crew.

- The US could develop a terror campaign in certain cities including Washington

- Destruction of US military drone aircraft by US MIG type planes.

Evidence that victims could be staged and proof that aircraft were certainly radio controlled back in the 1960's.

edit on 1-12-2010 by turbofan because: fix paragraphs

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Is anyone surprised?

Nice find, another round of ammunition for debate should anyone again claim the government is either not capable or not willing.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
You mean it's evidence in the same way that War Plan Red is evidence that the US have invaded UK and the Commonwealth?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by turbofan

Evidence that aircraft parts were planted at the Towers, Shanksville and the Pentagon on 9/11.

Thats a pretty good plant job

Stuffing that airline seat in trunk of car. In broad daylight on a crowded Manhattan street....

Have any other idiotic statements ?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
If you read the entire document you will quickly see just how unrealistic it was.

Land friendly Cubans to stage an attack.
Capture Cuban saboteurs (friendly) inside the base.
Start riots using friendly Cubans.
Capture militia groups which storms the base.
Sink ships and conduct mock funerals.

Yea those are things you can keep secret. Those ‘friendly’ Cubans would never talk, would they?

Did you hear about the Spiderman show on Broadway? The first night was a comedy of errors. And they even practiced! You expect the government to blow up many buildings using many planes and huge quantities of explosives. And yet keep it a secret for a decade?

Look the Manhattan project was the biggest secret the US ever kept. And it only lasted a few years.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I agree the planes were most likely made to look like commercial jets. It seems like all the facts are laid out for anyone who wants to see, everyone needs to know this information, but unfortunately the corrupt minority (who does know) wants to keep everyone else in the dark. And then you have the media whores who are proud of their ignorance and think because they wept some tears over the (mock) victims they know everything there is to know about 9/11 (except where Bin Laden is).

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
About the plane swapping theory, dont we have grieving family members of people who died aboard the flights? There should be many many family members. I am not saying it is not feasible that the airliner was electronically highjacked and guided into the towers, I am just not sure about the plane swap thing.

Originally posted by samkent

Did you hear about the Spiderman show on Broadway? The first night was a comedy of errors. And they even practiced! You expect the government to blow up many buildings using many planes and huge quantities of explosives. And yet keep it a secret for a decade?

Look the Manhattan project was the biggest secret the US ever kept. And it only lasted a few years.

Uhm obviously they did not do a good job to keep it a secret for decades and I think the operation was botched, I am fairly certain they planned one of the planes to smash into WTC 7 and not demolish it hours later with a flimsy justification. They just needed the shock to declare war on terror and push through acts which nullify the constitution and then some.
edit on 1-12-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
It’s not logical to take out all of those buildings as justification to start a war.

One plane into the oval office on a Sunday. Minimal loss of life and you don’t trash your own economy.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

You know when you are onto the truth of the matter when you insert key words that tripped the switchboard and made it light-up!

Declassified Papers..."Operation Northwoods."
This "operation" didn't take place because JFK wasn't about to wear American blood on his hands. And we all know the price he paid for that one.

LBJ was OK with the "Gulf of Tonkin" which is another example of deceiving the citizens for whatever none-reasoning...

And this latest "incident"...Portland Bomb

Why does the FBI orchestrate fake terror plots? The latest one snared Osman Mohamud, a Somali-American teenager in Portland, Oregon. The Associated Press report by William Mall and Nedra Pickler (11-27-10) is headlined in Yahoo News: "Somali-born teen plotted car-bombing in Oregon." This is a misleading headline as the report makes it clear that it was a plot orchestrated by federal agents. Two sentences into the news report we have this: "The bomb was an elaborate fake supplied by the [FBI] agents and the public was never in danger, authorities said."

I'm sickened by the voracity with which these "debunkers" chime-in with their ever-smooth lies and deceit just to what end is the most troubling to me personally. Especially after something like this;
Admin thread

**POLICY STATEMENT FOR THE 9/11 FORUM: ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ**, page 1

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
It has come to the attention of ATS admin and staff that the quality of discussion in the 9/11 forum has been steadily declining over the last few months, and that this has been in no small part due to the derailing of discussion by some members implying or directly stating that those who disagree with their point of view are stupid, "conspiracy nut jobs", or "government agents". Included in this category are posts such as "conspiracy theories are ridiculous bunkum", "only an idiot would believe that...", and the like - comments which have nothing to do with the discussion of the facts and associated theories, but rather are designed to stifle rational discussion through ridicule and intimidation.

In an effort to curb this worsening phenomenon, to improve the quality of discussion, and to encourage the spirit of cooperative research and respectful debate that ATS was founded on, staff have been notified that as of this post a zero-tolerance policy is to be effected in regards to all such comments in the 9/11 forum. Members derailing discussion through such comments will be post banned, THIS IS YOUR WARNING.

Granted, my post here and now is worthy of a warning according to "policy Statement," because I'm allowing myself to be thwarted off the topic at hand...

What gives?

I'm off to read the declassified PDF now that venting my frustrations has brought my blood-pressure back to normal.

Good work Turbofan! Star & flag!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy

Why does the FBI orchestrate fake terror plots? The latest one snared Osman Mohamud, a Somali-American teenager in Portland, Oregon. The Associated Press report by William Mall and Nedra Pickler (11-27-10) is headlined in Yahoo News: "Somali-born teen plotted car-bombing in Oregon." This is a misleading headline as the report makes it clear that it was a plot orchestrated by federal agents. Two sentences into the news report we have this: "The bomb was an elaborate fake supplied by the [FBI] agents and the public was never in danger, authorities said."

And another blatant lie, courtesy of a member of the selfproclaimed 'truth' movement.

Osman Mohamud concocted the entire plot himself, even going as far as sketching where to place the truck for maximum damage. He had been in contact with unknown persons in Pakistans NWFP, a hotbed of Al Qaeda related terrorism, before he was brought to the attention of the FBI. He had bought all the materials for the potential bomb himself, and only because he was tricked into sending it to an undercover agent, it failed to detonate. And he proceeded with it, even after undercover agents had warned him that women and children would be injured and/or killed.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

People who get paid for scenario development, its part of the defense system. I'm personally aware of other "false flags" so maybe you people would like to jot these down also for future theory development:

* Scenario : Suicide bombers attacking a shopping mall.

* Scenario : Planes used to crash into major airports and shipping terminals.

* Scenario : Gunmen attacking major resort towns/areas.

I'm sure er well, positive that some will reference these in the event they happen. I hope they do not but ya never know.
edit on 12/2/2010 by mikelee because: add word

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

It’s not logical to take out all of those buildings as justification to start a war.

One plane into the oval office on a Sunday. Minimal loss of life and you don’t trash your own economy.

You forgot the victory act and the patriot act and measures implemented to control the cyberspace. Americans had to die for those to pass without too much trouble from the street.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

Thats a pretty good plant job

Stuffing that airline seat in trunk of car. In broad daylight on a crowded Manhattan street....

Have any other idiotic statements ?

do you by any chance have the video that shows WHERE that seat came from???

or, do you just assume it flew out of the towers, with no burn damage??? even though the fire was hot enough to weaken/melt steel..........

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by roboe

Originally posted by loveguy

And another blatant lie, courtesy of a member of the selfproclaimed 'truth' movement.

Osman Mohamud concocted the entire plot himself, even going as far as sketching where to place the truck for maximum damage. He had been in contact with unknown persons in Pakistans NWFP, a hotbed of Al Qaeda related terrorism, before he was brought to the attention of the FBI. He had bought all the materials for the potential bomb himself, and only because he was tricked into sending it to an undercover agent, it failed to detonate. And he proceeded with it, even after undercover agents had warned him that women and children would be injured and/or killed.

could you please post your proofs???

not news reports..............real inditements..........??

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

ru suggesting that "northwoods" was strategy planning??????????????

could you please link us to that proof, it would make it much easier to debunk this, if that is your real intent??

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ParkerCramer

or, do you just assume it flew out of the towers, with no burn damage??? even though the fire was hot enough to weaken/melt steel..........

I know its difficult, but try to think for once

If the plane seat flew out out the building with other debris then how was it exposed to fire?

FDNY man talking about this

There was a car that we drove by that the driver's door and the passenger door were open, and there was a plane motor on the back half of the car. Two inches more, and both these guys would have been dead too. That was their ticket. It was amazing. The car was actually cut right in half with this motor, right there back of the front seat. I sat there in amazement. FDNY firefighter Richard Saulle

Describes it as "plane motor"

Here is seat cushion at 130 Liberty from AA11

In fact here is entire page of pictures of aircraft debris and testimony of witnesses from WTC

sites.google.com...

Like to hear your explantion of how the aircraft debris materialized on crowded Manhattan streets in broad
daylight

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ParkerCramer

"Link us". Why do you types on here demand "linking" when all that is required is common sense? Oh wait, I just answered my own question. Nevermind.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Does anyone remember in the runup to Iraq 2003 invasion that GWB used the phrase "we need to connect the dots"? I have it recorded somewhere. To me it was quite ironic because he did another speech and he would say "let's not get into outrageous conspiracy theories".* paraphrasing, but you probably know which quote that is.

Maybe he was constructing his own conspiracy theory in his own mind. If Northwoods was part of the script of 9/11 I don't doubt that for one iota. It is quite clearly the confession of a guilty mind.

I can also see the other side, where Northwoods is just a fine example of military contingency planning in a hyper-reactive world of political propaganda & control, incremental stress levels that are periodically exercised, en masse, orchestrating by coordinated effort, to guide, not deceive, to make you believe it for yourself.

Ex. Those speed boats really did attack in the Golf of Tonkin. Did they really? Congress thought they did. We were led to believe it by TV and newspapers.

Operation Northwoods is Mens Rea of a guilty mind.

Obligitory wiki snip just so you don't have to go flipping out of the thread:
"Mens rea is Latin for "guilty mind".[1] In criminal law, it is viewed as one of the necessary elements of a crime. The standard common law test of criminal liability is usually expressed in the Latin phrase, actus non facit reum nisi mens sit rea, which means "the act does not make a person guilty unless the mind be also guilty"." Source wiki.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

It is logical when you take into consideration why those particular buildings were taken down.
Cost effective plus getting their agenda in place.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

I know its difficult, but try to think for once

If the plane seat flew out out the building with other debris then how was it exposed to fire?

FDNY man talking about this

Like to hear your explantion of how the aircraft debris materialized on crowded Manhattan streets in broad
daylight

Hmmm. Well lets put our thinking caps on, shall we. Since the seat was 'inside' the plane and when the plane hit the WTC, HUGE BALL OF FIRE went screaming out of it in a blaze.
With our 'thinking caps on' we could only rationally assume that it must have been part of that huge explosion that took place. In order for something 'inside' of a plane to end up on the 'outside' of a plane, why dont you, thedman, explain to us all what would have to have happened?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join