It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks: Julian Assange's mother 'distressed' by Interpol warrant

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Wikileaks: Julian Assange's mother 'distressed' by Interpol warrant

www.telegraph.co .uk

"He's my son and I love him and obviously I don't want him hunted down and jailed," she told the Australian Broadcasting Corporation from her home on Queensland's Sunshine Coast.
"A lot of stuff that is written about me and Julian is untrue."
Mr Assange, 39, has denied the rape allegations, made by two female aquaintances,
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Mr Assange, who is Australian, is wanted by Interpol in relation to two rape charges issued by the Swedish police. His whereabouts are not known.

Of course any "mother" would back their kid.....

Everyone is coming out of the woodworks now...

I'm sure they were asking her if she knew where he was...

WELL HE IS A WANTED MAN NOW...

I wonder if we will get that insurance info when/if he gets locked up or killed that was the agreement..

If assange really wants us to know the truth he will release the insurance.

This mom seems like she is telling a story for her son.

www.telegraph.co .uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

I'm sure alot of his friends and family will be concerned...

It must have been obvious to everyone that knows him, the guy has put himself right in the firing line...

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
They should not mess with his mom, she's not the one being charged. I know what that was all about...if you can't get the guy, go after his mom.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Did'nt think it take long for the Australian puppets to start dancing to the Americians tune and start baying for the blood of one of their own citzens without testing any claims of Wiklieaks, leaking, placing lives at risk.

What about the lives he may have saved by releasing these cables?????? where is the Austrlain politicans on this. where is the Australian media on this question. None dare stand up to the dark forces of the US government. Either that or some of our politicans must be political rent boys.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   

So... once Assange is arrested and the trial concluded, will you be satisfied by the result, whichever way it goes?

Or are you only interested in seeing a guilty verdict, having seemingly made up your mind in countless posts on the subject of his alledged rape charges.

edit on 1/12/10 by masqua because: sp

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I know if it were me or you with a rape allegation it would be made certain we were fully reigned in on the charges and have to go through proceedings to be proven innocent or guilty.... Why should he be any different? You do know he puts his pants on the same you do every morning...
edit on 1-12-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Did I say he shouldn't face the charges in court? No. I didn't. I asked you if you'd be satisfied with the findings of the court, whichever way it goes.

It seems to me you've already decided for the courts.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Does anyone really believe that he really raped these women? If Assange was a pro athlete, they would scrutinize the claims more closely. Because he is such a hot topic now, they will arrest him and he will be prosecuted on circumstantial evidence... As I write that... I still am at a loss..

The timing and content of these last leaks SCREAM "Assange is an agent of some sort".. I am at a loss.

I am going to recoil and go back to being totally baffled by this and await more info.. Anything I have to add is purely guessing and is subject to change at any moment...

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
they should leave his mom alone.

shame on you Australian broadcasting company.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Well i have said this again and i will re say it for the benefit of the doubt, when playing in the major leagues be prepared for anything and everything.

Did anyone believe that he or who ever is associated with him would be left alone ?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I'm not praising nor decrying Mr Assange's guilt or innocence but that it's just very suspicious that Interpol have issued a warrant for an 'alleged' sexual molester , I find it worrying and suspicous also that there are hundreds of other sexual offenders out in the world , more than that there are hundreds of thousands of other various criminals that are worse than 'alleged' sexual molesters, like ACTUAL sexual molester's.
But Interpol isn't interested in them, nor is Interpol interested in Criminal Bankers that have caused the deaths of hundreds if not thousands of ordinary people by driving them over the edge with worry causing their suicides.

Interpol is just interested in an 'alleged' sexual molester who released damaging 'secrets' for Governments embarassment.?.?.

Hmm I picture the US Government and the military industry complex asking Interpol to investigate this issue.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by masqua

Did I say he shouldn't face the charges in court? No. I didn't. I asked you if you'd be satisfied with the findings of the court, whichever way it goes.

If you read my post or shall we say re-read you would see that I say Assange should come forward and let the courts decide and hear it out and decide if he is guilty or not guilty, he is not even manning up to the charges, makes him look very guilty, especially right now since he is on the run, and is now officially a criminal.... People outcried these charges were dropped which is NOT true and Assange keeps running... They should bug his mother to find this dangerous rapist..alleged
edit on 1-12-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   

An Interpol Red Notice is not an international arrest warrant.

The person should be considered innocent until proven guilty.

Source: Interpol

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
see above
edit on 1-12-2010 by Siddharta because: double clicked

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta

An Interpol Red Notice is not an international arrest warrant.

The person should be considered innocent until proven guilty.

Source: Interpol

You could plea that case IF he actually had some gall and was going to court over it... He is running like a scared little shill.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I suggest people with enough resources investigate the past of this "allegedly" victim of rape. My guess is she's a spy, trained to lie in case # goes down.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by me

They should bug his mother to find this dangerous rapist..alleged

Glad to see you've consented to the 'alledged' bit. I was getting concerned that you considered him guilty prior to any court case.

What do you mean by "bug his mother"? Waterboarding or something less strenuous?
edit on 1/12/10 by masqua because: coding

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I dont think the charges are legit, but thats just my opinion. It all seems too convenient. I am also of the opinion that we will never know the real truth of the matter. I I dont agree with what he did/is doing and I cant stand the guy but these charges for rape and him releasing these stolen documents are two **totally** different issues.

The vultures should leave her alone. OF COURSE she is distressed... duh.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
If he cared about his mothers well being he would of never put her in the danger that he has.... Assange might of well have pushed her in front of a bus........ Or fed her to a pack of hungry wolves.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join