It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clearest UFO footage I have ever seen!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
It seems this video was uploaded just a few days ago the footage is just amazing. At the end you see the actual pilots or whatever they are. This is one of the better videos and footage I have ever seen I would love to read what you guys think.

edit on 30-11-2010 by 911fnord because: (spelling)

This is new analysis and examination of the Istanbul footage.
edit on 30-11-2010 by 911fnord because: to clarify

edit on 30-11-2010 by 911fnord because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I think this has been debunked.
Im sure i remember reading that its a yacht window....i cant remember now but im pretty sure someone will come along with the yacht explanation

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Seems like when it zooms out that it is pretty high off the water. I would never expect anyone to see this and go "wow I am convinced totally" I been around ATS too long to worry bout debunkers, I simply posted it because I think it adds some examination that has not been seen. From what I can gather the video is new even if it covers some older footage...

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by 911fnord

Seems like when it zooms out that it is pretty high off the water. I would never expect anyone to see this and go "wow I am convinced totally" I been around ATS too long to worry bout debunkers, I simply posted it because I think it adds some examination that has not been seen. From what I can gather the video is new even if it covers some older footage...

I agree, the zooming in shows that this object is pretty high off the water but nice to see newer footage too, nice find.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by K-PAX-PROT

There will always be debunkers and its part of the game I understand that. I just watched it again and it just does not look like an yacht. I would be dumb to say I have seen them all but I have seen my fair share of UFO footage this one along with its analysis is pretty top notch. Plus it just does not look like a yacht.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

edit on 30/11/10 by TedHodgson because: pfft

link   

Someone came up with a theory that it was a yacht. However, im not sure the object in the video was every actually proven to be a yacht.

Cheers

link   
if this has been debunked as a "yacht window" its the strangest looking yacht ive ever seen.
if it hasent been debunked then im absolutly speachless..
that has to be one of the best ufo vids ive ever seen. im usualy quite dissapointed when i see ufo vids but if this is genuine and not been debunked its by far one of the clearest ive ever seen.
shame there arnt any shots of the siver craft with landmarks ect to draw size distance and speed of travel refrences from. flagged.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
Im sure i remember reading that its a yacht window....i cant remember now but im pretty sure someone will come along with the yacht explanation

It was this thread you're thinking of:

World exclusive! most significant and undeniable ufo videos of all time that also cover aliens
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by bigvanhorn

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Although the footage is great it has always perplexed me why the UFO's or aliens or whatever even if it is the US military why they would just sorta sit out in the open like that. It sort of adds credit to it being not of this planet because if the military were running all this man they are really crappy at hiding their super advanced technology this thing is a sitting duck! On the other hand I think it adds to it being not of this planet because of how odd they behave sort of like going to the top of a hill and looking around at all the new territory you sorta want to sit still and take it in maybe that is what is going on

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Below is a link to the part of the video in which the pilots of the ship are seen its just mind blowing that it could actually be what it is

Video starting at 6:49

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

Prolly PHAGE.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
The daytime images to me do not defy common explanation. Yacht, oil rig or any kind of maritime vehicle, anyone could through something out there and to me it would be a plausible explanation.

The night time images on the other hand lend themselves to some closer examination. I have only watched it once and i am pretty sure that Ive seen them before, I think somewhere on ATS.

I never looked into them very closely, but from what I watched in this sequence, it does compel me. The body motion sequence in particular. The fact that the images were 'enhanced' worries me though.

My first thought about comparing the day and night images was regarding the lights. In the day footage, bright lights are very visible forming what appears to be an arc, but in the night footage I dont see the same lights, just what could resemble smaller reflections in about the same area. Why would the lights be visible in daylight but not in the night shots if they are in fact the same craft?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Can somone post an image please?

I can't watch videos on the abacus Im using.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
When I watched this the first time, I was definitely taken aback. The body motion and image enhancements of the occupants do present themselves very well. After watching it a second time, I caught a little detail I previously missed. This video was taken from a miniDV cassette camera. This immediately brought a question to mind. Are these cameras capable of recording such crisp footage zoomed in on an object that was supposedly 29-34 miles away?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DerbyCityLights

I dont think the 'craft' was 30 miles away, I think those are the measurements shoreline to shoreline.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Really nice video, thanks for posting. As to what it is, well who knows? For sure we are and have been visited, but I have yet to see a video that is not shaky and shot in clear HD resolution that would prove beyond all doubt what we all know is true. If the governments of the world were not so power hungry and the threat of the human race going nuts on the announcement of us not being alone then we would have had disclosure many years ago.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by 911fnord

this seems to be some incredible footage, and as always, there will be the doubters, these will be the ones who still believe our gov't works for us, kennedy was killed by the "magic bullet", and george bush actually won an election.

so, don't let those people get you down.

Great Post. S&F

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Hey, avatar stealer...
I claim the 4Dcube.

To the OP this is not a yacht. People just need answers, no matter if they are right or wrong.

I love this case and amazing footage.

Pred...

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Anyone else noticed that when the orange lights are on, the object itself cannot be seen ?
I'm wondering if the lights play a part in it's ability to cloak itself. Orange lights have been seen all across the globe recently and have been named ORBS, but i wonder if some of them belong to much larger 'cloaked' craft.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join