It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A little slow tonight eh?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 01:30 AM
link   
The board usually peaks around this time, with replies coming back before the "recent post" page even finished loading. but Ive noticed in these past weeks that nobody seem sto be saying much of anything! Threads go unresponded for hours on end but are still at the top of the list because nobody says anything!

I hereby propose that this thread calls together allof the addicts ptiently waiting for SOMEBODY to respond!

If the board is slow, come here! I'll probably be on and probably talk. If not, someone will!

And just watch, irony will creepup on me and no one will repsond to this thread either!

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 02:41 AM
link   
right there with ya.

Insomniac here. Sleep is the little Death . . . Must rage against the dying of the night.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 02:45 AM
link   
ahhh i once wrote something called "insomniac suicide trepidations" and everyone figured it was a suicide note. but it was just supposed to be a little pun. suicide for an insomniac would be sleep. its about being scared of sleeping. hahahha

thats one reason i stay up this late.

so dr- howd you find aTS

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 02:50 AM
link   
heh its morning here :-)
and yeah the board �s very quiet these days... maybe its because of summer!!

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 02:51 AM
link   
ahhh! good thinking! im not quick enogh to think of that. but for some reason i think that would inspire more people to be on late....oh well.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 02:54 AM
link   
well maybe it does inspire em to be on more late, but maybe just not infront od a computer.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 03:06 AM
link   
ooooo that could be taken quite scandalously.

well i hope we all find something else to get on eventually. i do feel kinda pathetic

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
once again, more slowness today! Anyone out there???? Hellooooooooooo.....???? :echo: :echo:

if anyone is still alive on the boards this evening, please give me a heads up!

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Hey Scat , yep , must be summer or the 4th of July weekend that has everyone away from their 'puters. (here in the states anyway)

I have to work at home for the next week , so get to be around (if the phone check clears) when I need a break .

This place is addicting !!! Responded to your problem thread , always funny I am .

Some of my favorite writers have dropped out of site , but hope they come back around .

See you on the funway !!

T

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
hahah which problem thread? all i seem to do is whine in every thread i respond in!

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I'm sure someone will create a new hoax and the post will surge again.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scat
hahah which problem thread? all i seem to do is whine in every thread i respond in!
the problem with not having a problem thread . What time is it where you are ? We seem to skulk around here at similar hours 5:50 PM here.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
ps: I like the new avy Todd, 9.5 on the lysergometer.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
GREAT WORD "Lysergometer" (meter to rate trippyness?). I have an Oddometer I guess .

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
nooooo to rate trippyness it would have to be the shroomometer

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSwordMaster
and yeah the board �s very quiet these days... maybe its because of summer!!

I don't think that's it. There's just nothing all that interesting going on or worth replying to.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
agreed, ocelot, agreed. im sad
usually theres always a debate somehwere, but now it seems like the busiest chat is the one about how there is no good chatting going on!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Agreed , just hovering here a while til I see something I would like to participate in (like this) .

Don't care for religious debate , alien poop , and the mud pit has been taken over by angry right wingers who I just shake my head at (without reply) . Waiting for a killer science thread to start.....E= how does that one go again....?

Chit-chat is good . I like reading your God post over in ATS Scat .... Almost hopped on .......

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   
ahhhh Ilove religious mud slinging, i guess im just fascinated by the subject.

dont be afraid! jump in! just do one post, maybe youll ike it. hahahah

my favorite ATS forums would have to be religion, media and education, and of course collaborative fiction. i also enjoy the ATSNN opinion/editorial section, because i canpost my silly lame opinions there without regret

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join