It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the deal with these specific sightings? Dimensional Portal? Wormhole?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by cloudwatcher

Possibly. I'm looking into this now, because that does seem like a very strange dream to have, strange circumstances, and especially since I've recently been researching precognition.

I found this interesting, that they had different names but the same pagan god, as in various places Baal came to be identified with Helios (the sun), with Hercules, or with the chief Greek god,*Zeus (the Roman Jupiter). When the Paul was returning from his 3rd Missionary Journey, probably in a.d. 58

(Acts 21:1). he came to the island of Rhodes. There, in its harbor, was the Colossus of Rhodes, a 100-ft.(c.30.5 m.) bronze statue of the sun-god Helios, or Apollo, which the Greeks counted among the Seven Wonders of the world. It was erected by Chares about the 280 B.C., and was thrown down by an earthquake in 224 B.C. In the 7th century A.D. it was sold by the conquering Saracens to a Jew, who reportedly had it hauled away by 900 camels as piecemeal.

There was ample time and occasion for Phoenician loan words to be borrowed into Latin. The Phoenician word for Mars, “Baal,” was one of those loan words.

In Greece, “Apollo” was a Hellenized loan word from the Phoenician “Baal” (Mars.) It was Hellenized with the softening of the “b” to a “p” plus additions of a prefix of “a” and a suffix of “o”. From Greek, 29. Apollo, as in the Apollo space program. 30. Apollos, an early Christian leader of prominence, and perhaps “apologetics.”

edit on 11/30/2010 by SpaceJ because: added text

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
This video has some documents contained in it on a .gov website explaining how the sprial aurorae has been happening for years, not just the one seen last December. It specifically says that it was created by HAARP activity with the ionosphere making a fake aurorae emission that is visible as a spiral.

Just put the video on mute, it has background music, lol.

Part 1 ... Norway Sky Spiral exploding missile or What
www.youtube.com...

Part 2 ... Norway Sky Spiral exploding missile Part 2 answers
www.youtube.com...

Just over the hill from Tromso, lies a high-tech Norwegian "HAARP antenna farm" ... 14296.vgb.no... ... the EISCAT Ramfjordmoen facility, specifically designed to broadcast powerful beams of microwave energy high into space ... thereby also creating blatant HD/torsion side-effects in the Earth's highly-electrified upper "plasma" atmosphere. The facility is officially supported by Norway, Sweden, Finland, Japan ... China ... the United Kingdom ... and Germany.

Super Dual Auroral Radar Network
An international Radar network for studying the Earth's upper atmosphere, ionosphere and connection into space .... superdarn.jhuapl.edu...

European Incoherent SCATter Radar Site (EISCAT), a premier world class ionospheric heating research facility located in northern Norway near Tromso.
Link to Tromso's Heating Facility
www.eiscat.uit.no...

UK RAL Eiscat .. www.eiscat.rl.ac.uk... .. & .. www.eiscat.rl.ac.uk...

Viewable Spirals Created
Spiral Document

Generation of artificial light in the sky by means of high-power radio waves interacting with the ionospheric plasma ...
Nature Article on Plasma Aurorae

Artificial Airglow Excited by High-Power Radio Waves.
Artificial Airglow Document

Sorry if some of the links don't work, but they can all be found in the notes of that youtube video. Trying to fix the links here in the meantime.
edit on 11/30/2010 by SpaceJ because: links

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJ

Thanks for the Vid's I'm pumped I found this site! My background is in fuel cell technology and Mechanical Design Engineering, I chose fuel cell over vibration and frequency as an independent study at university and I kind of regret it. I am interested in this tech though bc I have read a lot about tesla and his work but I never came across this seeing as microwave tech hadn't been discovered yet. But tesla was far ahead of his time as many visionaries are.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJ

Good info but yeah the mute button is key. music sounds like it's from a bad '80's video game.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
i want to know if the spiral is happening in the same area, anywhere else in the world. if you know about the pulsar grid of albert einstein, there is some part of the world that has the lowest/doubled gravitational force(?).

here is the list of the country with the major grid intersection:

(1) Giza,the Great Pyramid

(3)Tyumen oil field, USSR

(4) Lake Baikal, USSR, many unique plants and animals

(9) Hudson Bay, present location of north magnetic pole

(11) northern British Isles, Maes Howe, Ring of Brodgar, Callanish

(12) Mohenjo Daro—Rama Empire culture

(13) Xian Pyramids, largest in the world

(14) southern Japan, "Dragon's Triangle," great seismic activity

(16) Hamakulia, nearby lies Hawaii, scene of high volcanic and earthquake activity

(17) the sophisticated canal civilization of Cibola

(18) Bimini, the site of huge "man-made" walls underwater, discovered in 1969, the date that Edgar Cayce had predicted that evidence of Atlantis would be discovered

(20) Algerian megalithic ruins

(21) megaliths at Axum, the Coptic Christian center in Ethiopia

(25) Bangkok and Ankor Wat

(26) Sarawak, Borneo, site of ancient megalithic structures

(28) Pohnpei Island, Micronesia, site of the megalithic city of Nan Madol

(35) Lima, Peru, boundary of the Nazca Plate, Pisco, the Candlestick of the Andes & the Nazca Lines

(40) Gabon, West Africa, natural atomic reactor in operation about 1.7 million yearsago

(41) Zimbabwe with its ancient mines & structures

(44) the Maralinga Atomic Test Site, which also has megalithic ruins

(47) EasterIsland and its megaliths

(62) German underground Antarctic base?

www.bibliotecapleyades.net... ravityworldgrid/ciencia_antigravityworldgrid01.htm

and also refer to my first post in this thread. there is a link there.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJ

Wow. thanks for the video and the info. Found the documentation from the 90's to be fascinating. Precognition? Are you studying it because you feel you have it, or you want it? I believe that a lot of people have it, they just don't know how to quite tap into it. Or they are not even aware that they have it. I do not believe however, that people who do possess this "gift", have the ability to give specifics. People who try to give dates should not do so because "free will" is ALWAYS a factor and one person or single event can change the entire circumstance. Those are my opinions only.

In nature, animals and humans alike all have some sort of "warning" system. We get "creepy" feelings about someone or something, afraid to go in some place, etc. I believe this comes from a heightened state of awareness brought on by a chemical reaction in our brains. Those feelings of intuition, in my opinion, are part of the psyche, and can be looked at as a form of pre-cognition. Built in defenses. But then we come to "dreams". How can a dream predict the future? How can anyone really know the future? I have my thoughts on that too.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by cloudwatcher

Isn't that Harvard document from 1996 absolutely compelling? It basically says, "Hey, when we first fired up these antennas, and started microwaving the nearby sky, it just so happened to create spirals in the sky, and that kind of surprised us." Yet, the Norway spiral was a missile?!

I think if more people read that document they'd get an inkling that this spiral was not created by a missile. What I'd like to do is try to find out every recent account of a spiral in the sky, and then see if there is a local HAARP nearby, etc. But haven't really had time to try to do that, and then I'd probably get stuck on what's actually just a missile and what's not. I don't disagree that missiles can make spirals, but the ones I've seen don't look anywhere near like the Norway spiral. I'm convinced, HAARP or not, that Norway spiral was something out of our realm of current understanding, unless maybe for scientists.

I'm studying precognition not because I have it or want it exactly, but because it occurred just once for me and really blew my mind. I experienced like a daytime/daydream type vision that felt almost like déjà vu so I brushed it off. But then I then actually saw what I had seen in the "vision" months later in real time but when I finally saw it, it gave me another feeling of deja vu, but in this case I actually really had seen it before (it was like double instances of déjà vu or some subset of it, somehow connected together).

That got me looking into precognition and déjà vu, and different types of déjà vu (some people think that déjà vu is actually a sub type of precognition, only that with déjà vu you only get the precognition milliseconds or seconds before it happens, whereas in more strong precognition you would see it with more time in between). I follow theoretical physics, and some physicists believe that our minds and the elements that compose them actually have the ability to "time travel" so to speak, and that that is why we have déjà vu and all it's various types.

I believe in a multiverse, and I also believe that there is a definite course already set in time, we only have the ability to alter it if we actively engage the course to change it. That's why I say I wonder if people who have precognition cannot change the path anyway so it doesn't really matter too much, because if you "saw" the future, then it has to be because it happens/happened already "forward" in time (time is only relative to our observance of it, so that doesn't mean time isn't already laid out in a way, and we just can only see in the present, which is technically already the past outside of our observation I suppose). The moment the future becomes present it also then becomes past, so technically we could argue that the present doesn't even exist, only the past or future, or that the present exists but not a past or future...), otherwise you wouldn't possibly have seen that vision in the first place. My point, if we do see the future, maybe there is nothing we can do about it because it was already decided by our prior action...

That kind of makes me think that once we make certain choices their effect is already implemented and there's no way to alter it. So in my understanding at the moment, it's almost like our conscious decisions can alter time, but only to an extent. What I mean is that, if all the decisions have been made which produce this "future vision" a precognitive person experiences, than there is nothing you can do to change it because it's already been set in motion. I think it must be some sort of split from our consciousness, like maybe our subconscious particles can travel "forward" in some cases, but our conscious cannot.

Another thought is that some parts of our brain might behave like buckyballs in quantum physics, which are particles that take every possible path imaginable simultaneously to get to point A to B even though you don't "see" it taking every path, it just looks to our eyes like it went straight from point A to B (this deals with string theory) but in reality those buckyballs took every path possible to get from point A to B before arriving at point B.

Here's an illustration, to our eyes the particle appears to move like figure A, but in reality the particle is traveling all paths at once, like in figure B. I think our consciousness works like figure A, and our subconscious like figure B.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4c5d30b9112d.jpg[/atsimg]

This will sound out there, but maybe precognition and deja vu is actually our consciousness catching a glimpse of our subconscious's possible paths because maybe our subconscious is taking every possible "path" simultaneously in order to help our conscious being make a decision. Maybe our subconscious functions outside of our perspective of time, or outside of time entirely.
lol. Just my wild brainstorming/speculations. Physics is constantly changing and it leads me to form knew personal theories on things dealing with the conscious and subconscious (because I feel they aren't accurately explained by science at all, yet). But then I doubt that quantum or theoretical physicists will be spending any time pondering precognition or consciousness much, not when there's so much else to figure out.

"The universe is not only queerer than we suppose, but queerer than we can suppose."

Anyway, back to spiral land...

Does anyone know how a missile could produce a blue color? Is there any record of a missile producing a blue color in the sky? These are other holes in the story, in my opinion.
edit on 12/1/2010 by SpaceJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJ

I haven't looked at any of the Norway Spiral threads on here, have you? And are the papers you listed out there? They appear to be in order to me. Your theories are absolutely fascinating. I could pick your brain for hours. LOL! I truly believe that science only serves to prove that there is a God. The complicated mechanisms of the human mind just didn't develop one day. Deja vu to me is like "spidey sense". Human instinct. It may come in the form of daydream, vision, or dream. Sometimes for reasons unknown to me, one just "knows things". I think they are all related somehow.

I also believe that there is part of us, whether in the brain or not, that is not bound by this physical realm. A part that can exist outside of time. I feel that this part of us is connected somehow. We are all connected to each other, connected to this Earth, which is connected to this solar system, connected to this galaxy, connected to this universe, connected to it's creator. Something "invisible" links us. Some have the ability to tap into this "network", or frequency. We all possess it, some have "stirred it up".

I think you may be onto something. Don't give up on it!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Well what makes me wonder is when I see other videos of these spirals and I see a white orb floating further back behind that hovers down. What the hell is that?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Note the word ‘Auroral’ in the name High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP). HAARP is capable of creating artificial auroras.

‘Strange New Air Force Facility Energizes Ionosphere, Fans Conspiracy Flames’
Noah Shachtman, 20 July 2009

As darkness closed in, Pedersen tried to get the second imager working – with no luck – and the first one began snapping pictures. A few minutes before seven, throbbing arcs of green and red light began to form on his monitor, eventually coalescing into an egg shape. Other shards of light shimmered, gathered into a jagged ring, and spun around the oval center. ‘This is really good stuff,’ Pedersen cooed. This wasn’t just another aurora borealis triggered by solar winds; this one Pedersen made himself. He did it with the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP): a $250 million facility with a 30-acre array of antennas capable of spewing 3.6 megawatts of energy into the mysterious plasma of the ionosphere.

www.wired.com...

‘Electromagnetic Weather Altering’
C.B. Baker, July 1994

Unusual Lightning Effects during 1995 Great Flood Observed over U.S. ELF Transmitter:

Strange skyglow anomalies and weird lightning and plasma type effects have been seen all over the former U.S.S.R. near the Woodpecker transmitter sites. For example, the 23 September 1977 Washington Post reported that “a strange, star-like ball of light was sighted over Petrozavodsk in Soviet Karelia, spreading over it like a jellyfish and showering down shafts of light.”

Similar plasma effects have been created by the U.S. ionosphere zapping ELF transmitters, at the height of 1993’s Great Midwest Flood. The 24 September 1993 Kansas City Star reported that a research team from the University of Alaska’s Geophysical Institute (which is involved in work on HAARP) discovered “mysterious flashes of light that shoot from the tops of storm clouds into the upper atmosphere . . . over the Midwest during summer floods.”

This sighting occurred when that area was being hit with giant standing waves, long lasting weather blocking systems that were generated by a combination of the Russian Woodpecker ELF waves and U.S. GWEN Tower VLF waves. The newspaper reported that these mysterious flashes “resemble jellyfish. They are brightest where they top out, typically about 40 miles high – so you have the jellyfish body at the top with tentacles trailing down.”

Other similar flashes have been recorded from space shuttles and from high flying aircraft. The description of these observations bears an uncanny resemblance to the 1997 Petrozavodsk jellyfish-in-the-sky sighting.

At that time The Journal of Geophysical Research carried an article by Dr. B.N. Turman stating that U.S. military satellites reported sighting apparent monster lightning bolts over the Soviet Union. Dr. Turman revealed that the ‘superbolts’ were thousands of times more powerful than any previously sighted there. He stated that these superbolts had electrical power to about 10 trillion watts and total energy of more than a billion joules. Such superbolts were first seen shortly after the Woodpecker system began transmitting. Prior to that time, the most powerful lightning bolts ever recorded were 10 billion watts and contained total energy of one million joules.

Additional information about the mystery flashes over 1993’s Midwest Flood appeared in the 27 May 1994 Science Magazine which reported ‘Atmospheric Scientists Puzzle over High-Altitude Flashes.’ The article described events over the Ft. Collins, Colorado, area during the floods. Nearby, to the south, there is a powerful transmitter facility (similar to HAARP) that utilises a high frequency vertical ionosphere heating ELF generating system. The government alleges that this site at Platteville, Colorado, is ‘closed’ down. However, the mysterious flashes were observed on 15 nights, in an area of the upper atmosphere very near to that Platteville ELF transmitter.

www.itwillpass.com...

Strange lights have been seen in the sky before and during the recent earthquakes in Japan, Chile, Haiti, and China. Google this and you’ll find it’s true.

Norway’s main installation is located at Ramfjordmoem, near Tromsø, Norway – operated by the European Incoherent Scatter Scientific Association (EISCAT) and built by Max Planck.

www.eiscat.se...

Australia has many Jindalee Operational Radar Network (JORN) installations throughout the country that are capable of emitting HAARP-type waves.

en.wikipedia.org...

<< 1   >>

join