It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the deal with these specific sightings? Dimensional Portal? Wormhole?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Okay so we have all seen the norway spiral and the videos that look very similar from around the world. It has happened in China, Russia, and Norway. Just what the hell are these? Are they really missles? Seems to be too many to be a coincidence. Yes I know this video is old and probably reposted a bunch but just bear with me. As this jet of whatever seems to make its way across the horizon every time you can see a small white orb detatch itself from this jet. Not always but in 3/4 videos I have seen this is the case. Missle entering t he later phases of flight? Or indeed an interdimensional gate.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by d00d557

I had the craziest dream last night. Somebody blew up something in the atmosphere, and we saw a Red Norway spiral, except, this time, it was pulsating inwards and out, in circles, very rapidly, then everything kinda went dark, and the ground started opening up beneath us.

I sure hope that Norway Spiral wasn't an attempt to open a dark gate. I'd like to think that the Norway Spiral had something to do with Mother Earth's vibrations.

But, who knows.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by d00d557

Just my speculation (and I'm sure there's probably better explanations), but then I love HAARP theories...

HAARP/Project Bluebeam?

HAARP and the Norwegian spiral light According to Mr. Wilcock, the Dec. 9, 09 Norway spiral light is similar to other spiral lights in Russia in 2006, and in China (first seen in April 2009) that may be attributed to the HAARP technology. Mr. Wilcock states that the plasma effects exhibited by the Norway light were too dense to have been produced by a failed Russian missile. He reiterates that HAARP is most probably the cause of the spiral lights. Researcher Richard Hoagland notes that “just over the hill from Tromso [where the spiral light appeared], lies a high-tech Norwegian ‘HAARP antenna farm’ -- the EISCAT Ramfjordmoen facility -- specifically designed to broadcast powerful beams of microwave energy high into space ... thereby also creating blatant HD/torsion side-effects in the Earth's highly-electrified upper "plasma" atmosphere (ionosphere)? The facility is officially supported by Norway, Sweden, Finland, Japan ... China ... the United Kingdom ... and Germany.”

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/69d5a84ce000.jpg[/atsimg]
Picture above = EISCAT: HAARP antenna site near Tromso, Norway

HAARP is an exotic weapons system that is part of the weaponization of space, using "scalar wave interferometry" - a technology first discovered by scientist Nicola Tesla in the early 1900's. Two or more longitudinal, ultra-low frequency waves are “aimed” at an intersecting point, at which time they interact in a very unique way, “tapping” into the limitless plenum of energy surrounding the planet, and weaponizing this scalar energy. HAARP has 3 major weapons-system components: • Space-based component: HAARP weaponizes the Earth's Ionosphere. • Air-based component: HAARP uses chemtrails as a frequency reflector from its ground and space base, and as a binary weapons system against the human population. • Ground-based component: HAARP ground stations energize HAARP (Alaska; Greenland; Norway; Australia) HAARP has numerous reported applications as a weapons system: • SDI (Strategic Defence Initiative) Radiofrequency weapon • Environmental warfare - Weather & earthquake warfare • Space Warfare System • Missile Defense System • Scalar energy warfare against land and population targets, including cities, industrial sites, buildings, populations and individuals • ELF weapon with electromagnetic harassment and mood manipulation of target populations and individuals. • Biological & binary weapons against populations (with chemtrails component) • Psyops electromagnetic imagery integrated with Project Blue Beam

edit on 11/29/2010 by SpaceJ because: added video

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Possible HAARP origin. However that for me seems to be too much speculation go figure
There just seems to be consistency in these sightings. Not just confined to one continent. Lets get some more thoughts in here.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
And just to be clear on my part, I don't tie my HAARP theories into 2012 as some do. And I don't really know who this David Wilcock guy is credibility-wise, but the video summed things up pretty well in terms of info.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by d00d557

I agree it's a high level of speculation, but the technology is very real, old even and I'd love to know what strides they've made since the original patents. But there are many HAARP facilities all over the world, not just in one continent.

edit on 11/29/2010 by SpaceJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
IMO it is not HAARP since similar spirals have been shown in cave drawings thousands of years old

i'm thinking dimensional portals...or the end of a wormhole!!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

Yes, maybe some sort of dimensional portal that only opens at certain times or under certain conditions? Maybe there is some sort of cycle, maybe it has to do with magnetism and the aurorae? I mean if it is a dimensional portal what made it open right when it did, is what I'm getting at. What other ideas as to why they would open when they do, if they are dimensional?

Reminds me of this article NASA Magnetic Portals Connect Earth to Sun

There are many unanswered questions: Why do the portals form every 8 minutes? How do magnetic fields inside the cylinder twist and coil? "We're doing some heavy thinking about this at the Workshop," says Sibeck. Meanwhile, high above your head, a new portal is opening, connecting your planet to the sun.

and this Boeing Whistle Blowers

I also remembered reading this thread a long time ago about the Koran mentioning that "wormholes" open connecting earth to another planet, and that aliens are going to come thru them to invade us. I don't remember if people agreed with this idea or not, lol, I think not. Or maybe it was that the wormholes and aliens were mentioned but not an invasion and the "aliens" obviously weren't called aliens. But that's an interesting thought.
edit on 11/29/2010 by SpaceJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
i have read about David Wilcock. He mentioned about the quarantine rings as barrier of the earth to protect us from the evil thing from enter the earth.... and the opening of the barrier thing and etc. seems like he's pertaining to the magnetosphere.

if the spiral come from the HAARP then that could be an aurora, as mentioned about the plasma, ionosphere. the reverse motion of the spiral (aurora) from clockwise to anticlockwise could opened the magnetosphere and allow some elements (ET?) to enter the earth. (attract-repulse magnetism)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Do your research on this bloke, Bruce Cathie. He is a formor airline pilot from New Zealand. He started his journey as a reuslt of noticing a strange aireal in an airport and no one could tell him what it was.

Look for his book Harmonic 965 ( I think it is) theres a hole series of them.
cheers

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by sweety0003
i have read about David Wilcock. He mentioned about the quarantine rings as barrier of the earth to protect us from the evil thing from enter the earth.... and the opening of the barrier thing and etc. seems like he's pertaining to the magnetosphere.

if the spiral come from the HAARP then that could be an aurora, as mentioned about the plasma, ionosphere. the reverse motion of the spiral (aurora) from clockwise to anticlockwise could opened the magnetosphere and allow some elements (ET?) to enter the earth. (attract-repulse magnetism)

it's just my theory but my bases is on the Morphology of Saturn Aurora. i was trying to find the possibility of the reverse motion of the spiral/aurora that could create a hole/opening (repulsion of magnetism) on the magnetosphere.

for the LINK, try google 'Saturn’s polar ionospheric flows and their relation to the main auroral oval' and the one with the link hal-insu.archives-ouvertes.fr/docs/00/32/93/09/.../angeo-22-1379-2004.pdf

edit on 30-11-2010 by sweety0003 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by sweety0003

I am no expert in frequency or microwave transmission but from what it sounds like with this HAARP thing is that they are shooting a microwave frequency into the atmosphere and this is creating an aurora type effect. As for the the rotating CW then CCW I would think that could be caused by mucking around with the frequency a bit. I am new to the site and haven't heard of HAARP before but that would make sense to me.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by MechEng09

Oooh you're gonna love HAARP. HAARP is what got me into conspiracy theories in the first place. The implications of it are undeniable, several of them already exist and have for years (original technology was created by Tesla in the early 1900s and the government stole his patents basically, Tesla had in mind free energy for all and shielding the Earth, the government is using it as a weapon and defense weapon), and scientists have openly admitted that used with the wrong intentions HAARP can induce earthquakes and some people even think it can (and did this summer) mess with and split jet streams to affect weather. Effectively sending a monsoon in some countries direction. Think of the economic impacts alone.

My first gut instinct when seeing the Norway spiral was HAARP, how can anyone not think that when there is one so nearby where the spiral was seen? If you're bored and want to know more about HAARP, these are some good episodes entailing it. Definitely worth a watch though. Welcome to ATS!

(on this one you can skip forward about 90 seconds is where it starts, this was the original video made on HAARP in 1996 "Angels Don't Play This HAARP")

And this is a great History channel program on it:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by d00d557

Ok. So, I haven't really shared alot of personal experiences on here for fear of ridicule. But this one subject literally keeps me up at night. The Norway spiral to be specific. I had a dream, and a "real" experience the night it appeared. However, I did not know about the spiral for several weeks after it appeared. I did have a very real dream the same night and I wrote it down.

I woke up sitting straight up in my bed with the top of my head hurting really bad. My fiance and I had gone to bed and we lay in bed and watch tv til we fall asleep. Then I usually wake up having to use the bathroom and shut off the tv. This particular night, I woke up yelling something in my sleep and woke my fiance up. All the lights in my room were on, the bathroom light was on as well as the tv. And my fiance asked me what I was doing cause I made such a commotion that I woke him up and all the lights were on. He thought I was doing something that required all the lights to be on. I told him that I had a dream about the Washington Monument. That is what I seen in my dream. The monument with a really strange colored sky. It was orangish pink and I heard in a very loud, booming voice that sounded almost like a horn or something. The voice said, "He is here. There will be chaos, suffering..." and then the rest I can't remember. And the top of my head was hurting really bad. Thought that maybe I had hit it on something in my sleep. My fiance got mad at me for waking him up and went out into the living room. I went back to sleep after turning off all the lights.

The next morning I had my daughter look at my head cause it was hurting really bad and I told her about my dream. She examined my head for me and said there wasn't anything there that she could see, except for a red triangular mark at the base of my hair line. It is still there today. I have long hair and wear it up all the time, and this was something new.

Well, this dream bothered me to the point where I started looking into the Washington Monument and others like it. The next time I take a shower, I wrap my wet hair in a towel, it was hard for me to wash my hair because my head hurt so bad. I go to take my hair down out of the towel and the spot that was hurting on top of my head, was completely bald. All the hair fell out of it. It made a perfect circle on the top of m head, near the back, where your crown would be. I totally freaked out and went to the doctors. They said alopecia areata, but needed to run some tests. Long story, short version, I hate hospitals and doctors so I didn't go through with the testing. It is growing back.

Then someone sends me a link to a youtube video of the Norway Spiral. It was the same night I had the dream. I know they are connected. I get "things" sometimes, but can't connect the dots until after they happen. I even wrote it down in a notebook, as I have so many other things. Helps me realize that I am not crazy. But I know that I know that there is a lot more to these spirals than what we are seeing.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by cloudwatcher

Wow, I find your story fascinating, so no ridicule here. You may want to browse this conversation happening in a different thread, it started about deja vu, but turned into a broader thread about types of deja vu and precongnition. And something called deja reve which I think has to do with dreams. Very interesting stuff.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Anyway, your mentioning of a colored sky remind me of this video in relation to HAARP, us conspirators on the subject think the colors were created by HAARP as a side effect of the way they induced the earthquake by heating (thru the ionosphere) a specific spot on a fault line. The quake happened 30 mintues after this video. This has happened elsewhere too but I don't have all the videos on hand.

It wasn't like it was sunset or sunrise (this was the middle of the day), and they obviously noticed this for a reason, they thought it odd.

Was it like an exact triangle that your daughter pointed out on your hairline? I wonder what the significance of that could be, and the headache. Almost like something was tapping into your subconscious. I love stories like yours because you sound very sincere.

edit on 11/30/2010 by SpaceJ because: added video

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJ

So the colors match up. What do you think the obelisks have to do with it? Anything? I found out these things are all over the world in "important" places. the Vatican has one.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by cloudwatcher

Added some more videos to my last post.

Here's a thought:

A tall stone pillar tapering toward the top and having a square foundation and pyramidical tip. In Egypt, especially in the Eighteenth and nineteenth dynasties, it was a cult symbol of the sun god: in the morning, its tip was struck by the first rays of the sun. In addition, it's strong emphatic, directional shape represents the connectivity between the earth and the sky or sun. In ancient Egypt obelisks usually stood in pairs in front of temple entrances. Today, thirty obelisks are still standing or have been erected, about fourteen of which are in Rome (they were first consecrated by exorcism and crowned with a cross); only five obelisks are still standing in Egypt. Since the Renaissance, they have been a decorative Architectural component and are used today as a type of monument.

Maybe having to do with the connectivity of the earth and sky or sun like this says, HAARP uses what is naturally already there, but modifies it in an unnatural way. Maybe that they have finally harnessed the power of the "sky".

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Lots of sketchy symbolism historically involved with obelisks, that's for sure.

A former which gives some interesting information about the obelisk. He writes: "The obelisk is a long pointed four-sided shaft, the uppermost portion of which forms a pyramid. The word "obelisk" literally means "Baal's Shaft" or Baal's organ of reproduction. This should be especially shocking when we realize that we have a gigantic obelisk in our nation's capital known as the Washington Monument."

Of course the Masons and Egyptians aren't the only ones who had high regard for the obelisk. In front of the Vatican stands the very same obelisk that once stood in Egypt. Ralph Woodrow explains: "The very same obelisk that once stood at the ancient temple which was the center of Egyptian paganism, now stands before the mother church of Romanism. This seems like more than a mere coincidence. "The red granite obelisk of the Vatican is itself 83 feet high (132 feet high with its foundation) and weighs 320 tons. In 1586, in order to center it in front of the Church in St. Peters square, it was moved to its present location by order of Pope Sixtus V. Of course moving this heavy obelisk was a very difficult task. Many movers refused to attempt the feat, especially since the Pope had attached the death penalty if the obelisk was dropped and broken.

Finally a man by the name of Domenico Fontana accepted the responsibility. With 45 winches, 160 horses and a crew of 800 workmen, the task of moving began. The date was September 10, 1586. Multitudes crowded the extensive square. While the obelisk was being moved, the crowd, upon penalty of death, was required to remain silent. But after the obelisk was successfully erected, there was the sound of hundreds of bells ringing, the roar of cannons and the loud cheer of the multitude."

When the children of Israel would forsake God, they turned to worshiping idols. One of the idols they worshiped was the Obelisk. God had specifically forbidden them to do so.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
It was said already somewhere, UFO neutralizing a missile, I think so,
furthermore that there are many reports from Russia about UFOs
declining missiles from their trajectory, it has been something like a show.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJ

My dream was so real that I am convinced someone, or something arrived that night. Do you know if Baal is the same as Apollo or Apollyon in the Bible? As far as the red mark on my neck, I have never seen it yet...should have her take a pic of it for me. She said it looks like a triangle or maybe a star with a flat, straight base at the bottom. It freaked her out cause she lives with me and had seen my neck nearly every day of her life. I have relentlessly searched out information about the obelisks and their relation to "chaos". They definitely went hand in hand in my dream. I have like 30 or 40 notebooks that I have kept over the years that I wrote down all the things I would get in dreams, prayer, meditation, or like this one. Sometimes it takes years to figure out what they meant, and usually by then, something bad has happened somewhere.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join