It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange E-mail from Alex Jones...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

Maybe someone here knows someone who might have info on this..

But hey, 10,000$ would be nice to X-mas shop with..

P.S. REWARD -- As I sit here writing this in the early morning hours of Monday the 29th of November, I've decided to go on the offensive. We've had many contests in the past, and we've paid out more than $75,000 in prizes; well this isn't a contest-- it's a BOUNTY. $10,000 USD will be paid to the individual or group who first delivers to Infowars.com information leading to the successful prosecution of the individual(s) responsible for using the list illegally and carrying out the attack. To be clear, if one person gives us the identity of those responsible and they are brought to justice, then we will pay $10,000, but if we identify them through multiple good leads, we will break the reward into pieces. Regardless, $10,000 total will be paid one way or another when justice is served. We will defend the infowar.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I would like to know more also.

Actually, Alex should seriously think about hiring at least 2-3 computer network security consultants/technicians. If 1,000 people attack your server and you have one guy, who is going to win? At least 3 (lol?) would have more of a chance than one..nevermind none (what he probably has now).

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

yep..i agree..

and besides that..i would think someone in his position would already have people like that watching out for there website..

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Otamad
Nobody cares about how little you can read flyersfan,

Tsk tsk tsk
Such a personal jab. Ouch I'm hurt. NOT!
Can't deal with someone politely disagreeing with you? Grow up.

if this email is real, then its intentions are good.

Obviously the email is wrong. Period. As I said .. the NWO is NOT on the run.
that's the truth. Deal with it.

first off, no one has said NOT! since 1994.
secondly. how can the email be right or wrong? it can only be genuine or a fake.
if it's real, Alex Jones stating the NWO is on the run is merely his opinion regarding what's going on currently with the alleged hacking of his site.
just as your statement is only your opinion of the situation.
but that's just my 2c

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
so..... no one else got this e-mail?

just lil ol' me..

I find that hard to believe...

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Bump...

because i still want to know if anyone else got this e-mail..

must be someone on this site who subscribes to PrisonPlanet...

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
You have to take some of what even he says with a grain of salt or 3.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Thanks a lot for posting OP! Good info to know. I cannot believe there are still a bunch of folks on here who continue to bash Alex Jones considering the FACT that he has great guest on his show and a bunch of wealthy folks who share his views on freedom and liberty. I wonder what is the mentality of folks who bash Alex, its like what the hell do you stand for mate? The opposite? In fact let me just ask.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

So let me get this right.

One of the conspiracy theorists with the loudest mouth of all got offended and is now planning to go to the government which he spends all day slamming.. and he wants help from them? Nice.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
"Strange" E-mail from Alex Jones.
How is this thread not an oxymoron.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Good question RR..

I'm still trying to figure out how I am the only one i know of who got this e-mail..

weird huh?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by drkid
Thanks a lot for posting OP! Good info to know. I cannot believe there are still a bunch of folks on here who continue to bash Alex Jones considering the FACT that he has great guest on his show and a bunch of wealthy folks who share his views on freedom and liberty. I wonder what is the mentality of folks who bash Alex, its like what the hell do you stand for mate? The opposite? In fact let me just ask.

I hear that...and good question mate..

do you know of anyone else who got this e-mail also?

just curious...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join