It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Iranian Nuclear Scientist 'Assassinated' - buried under WikiLeaks release

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
i thought political assassintations were outlawed by an executive order. if i were an iranian nuclear scientist i wouldn't leave the nuclear facility i worked in until a functional nuclear warhead was developed.

Sheesh, I thought they were approved by executive order not that long ago..
Sure there's a thread on ATS about it..
The US can assasinate even a US citizen at the will of the Pres..

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Good that these news are behing talked about finaly, your the third to start a thread on this, and finaly people are reading it, i got a couple of links with news coverage of these incidens.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

You would think so, but that's not how it works in real life or on this forum. Most people downplay and excuse Acts of Terror when perpetrated by the underdog or weaker side, but strongly condemn similar behaviour when done by the stronger side. Notice how people will make illogical rationalisations for the former such as "they have been oppressed so much", "it's the only way they can fight back" and "they are fighting for their land therefore these methods are acceptable." One's sense of identity and political views should not excuse Acts of Terror, whether it is done by group-X or group-Y.

On topic, I read about this and it is terrible. One hopes the perpetrators of this crime will be brought to justice swiftly - whichever country/nationality/ethnicity/race they happen to be. This was an act of Terror.

<< 1   >>

join