It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Relationship thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I am in a relationship with a newsreader. No one known about us as it is telepathic. We haven't met, but she sends me messages when she's on TV. I'll think of a certain word and she'll say it. Or I'll tell her to wear a particular colour or blouse and she does.

But I don't really know where we go from here as she lives in London. I love what we've got now, but I want to move the relationship on. What should I do?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
well i think the only thing to do is to take a step outside and see whats shaking in the real world.

or you could try the phone book for psychic relationship advisors?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by EFGuy

umm sounds creepy. lol

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by EFGuy

EFGuy, I say this with sincere interest in your well being. People do not have "relationships" via a television the way you describe. Please see your doctor and explain how you believe this person sends you messages. Please get better.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by EFGuy

You have to test your theory that you and the newsreader are psychically linked. That has to be the first order of business.

Send this person a psychic message to do something, perhaps on air, that would be really improbable. Have them touch their chin or nose at a very specific time, or something like that.

If this person does not acknowledge the psychic request, then either 1) there is no psychic link between you two or 2) this person is not interested in you in that way.

Thoughts?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
You sure you haven't forgotten to take your meds mate

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by EFGuy
What should I do?

Seek professional help asap.

Seriously.

It isn't a "relationship".

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
get a larger flat screen TV - nothing worse than smooching a dwarf TV presenter on screen!

Ohh - and keep taking the pills! ;o)

disclaimer:- I am NOT a bone fide relationship counseller, but I did stay at a psychiatric hospital once - and I was wearing a straight jacket at the time! ;o)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Sorry....but...

Does ATS look like a "lonely hearts" advice column to you?

No....and you know why? Because it isn't.

Nuff said.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
tell her to call you or email you?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by wdkirk
Sorry....but...

Does ATS look like a "lonely hearts" advice column to you?

No....and you know why? Because it isn't.

Nuff said.

Sorry....but ATS has a special forum to post anything to do with "Relationships".

Get your facts straight before making presumptions please.

Nuff said.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
My aunt said she was having a psychic relationship with a priest. Then again, she's schizophrenic.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

I am in a relationship with a newsreader. No one known about us as it is telepathic. We haven't met, but she sends me messages when she's on TV. I'll think of a certain word and she'll say it. Or I'll tell her to wear a particular colour or blouse and she does.

But I don't really know where we go from here as she lives in London. I love what we've got now, but I want to move the relationship on. What should I do?

The next time you see her and you feel a connection:

Try stepping through your television set.

No seriously... try it...

A caution: you must not break the glass or otherwise alter the television from it's original state.

That is most important to remember.

edit on 29-11-2010 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   

No one known about us as it is telepathic. We haven't met, but she sends me messages when she's on TV.

Just the newsreader?
No other ladies on "TV"?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by EFGuy

Why do I get the feeling this is going to end (at best) with a restraining order or (at worst) a tragic news story....?

A "relationship" is where both parties acknowledge the connection consciously...

For all you know, you could just be precognitive where she is concerned. She may not be getting your "messages", but instead, you are just glimpsing snippets of the future....so you may be reading this wrong, even if this ability is real. There has to be REAL, two-way communication for a "relationship"... Right now, it's an "infatuation"...and it's on one side.

The suggestion for seeking help though, is sincere, and something to consider.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Two questions:

What are you smoking?

and

Where can I find some of that?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join