It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please can we have a UFO chart board to pin sightings??? please

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Dear ATS, I really think it would be a good idea to have some sort of earth map/board where we could record our sightings of ufo's unexplainable things on, it would make it much more easier to detect and find out what people have seen or saw or if story's collaborate

just an idea thanks

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I like this idea! It could be a map and then you can have an area possible that tells what shape it was and what you saw? Sort of like other UFO plotting sites. Cool idea!!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by jumpingbeanz
Dear ATS, I really think it would be a good idea to have some sort of earth map/board where we could record our sightings of ufo's unexplainable things on, it would make it much more easier to detect and find out what people have seen or saw or if story's collaborate

just an idea thanks
´

Best idea I heard in a long time, would be must easier to do some study about it
and we could mark all the hidden bases to and strange creatures,, pahaps ha pattern will show''

s&F

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Well a potential problem could be people deliberately making false posts, so I guess there'd need to be some restrictions on who could post/certain criteria a sighting would need in order to warrant a place on the map?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ScepticalBeliever

there is always one idiot who thinks he's had a beer with an alien

but I do think we could see a pattern emerge, especially if we have good photo's in there.

could have pictured pins to distinguish from bigfoot to ufo's to aliens to nessie, with landmark history's etc

would be great fun to keep an eye on,

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jumpingbeanz

This is one of the best ideas I have seen since I've joined ! S & F !

Criteria would have to be implemented to keep it serious but it would be great to keep an eye on !

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

That's the only problem I see with something like this, it could turn from a useful tool into a useless bunch of bits (or vice-versa) and we wouldn't have a way of knowing it.

But I like the idea.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

That would be simple. Each post should be reviewed my members and the credibility should be measured through the details of what happened. High credibility should have a certain color, and low credibility should have another.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Hope this helps

It's the live event MUFON world map. I'm assuming you're aware of it, but assuming makes an @ss out people they say.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Have tried to get various sites for more than 10 years to post some sort of statistical graphic . . .

I think it would be wise . . . maybe life-saving . . . to be able to tell when sightings took a sharp turn up statistically.

I realize there are some complications in terms of consistency of types of sightings, verifications etc.

I think those should be workable to work around.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Bumping for agreement.

I would definitely love to see something like this on ATS.

new topics

top topics

join