It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Responding to US/SK Military Exercises with STA Missiles!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
About one hour ago (8:30pm EST) Yonhap News (South Korea News Network) reported North Korea has deployed SA-2 surface-to-air missiles to its west coast near the Yellow Sea border with South Korea as U.S.-led naval drills got underway.

News source says "The missiles appear to be targeting our fighter jets that fly near the Northern Limit Line (NLL)," the source said on customary condition of anonymity, referring to the Yellow Sea border".

There is very limited information as this is one hour fresh.

I've been closely monitoring this since I heard about the naval war games that were starting this Sunday. Well, guess what? It's Sunday in South Korea.

I really, really hope this was one of Baba Vanga's incorrect predictions of WW3 starting in Nov/2010 and escalating from there.

Breaking news are coming in by the second:

S. Korea orders civilians on Yeonpyeong Island to evacuate to shelters

Explosion sounds of artillery fire heard on Yeonpyeong Island, official says

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

link   
There is already a thread, please use the search system before making a post.

link   
There is already a thread, please use the search system before making a post.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
some of you guys are so fickle. So what if there is already a thread? Whats worse, one duplicate thread or 13141408 powertripping nerds telling that person "theres already a thread, use the search!"

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Excuse my ignorance for not using search system prior to posting new thread.

Perhaps my fears of waking up Sunday morning and hearing the worst materialed earlier tonite.

I'm also making mention of the relevance of Baba Vanga's prediction to this breaking news which is not mentioned in the other thread you point to.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by learnandpasson

Dont worry about them, they are all "in their own mind" mods.. your thread has new updated links, so I see no worries and you know, mods will do their job if they deem it necessary

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
SA-2s are a song the ECM can play, so I'm not too concerned about the impact these devices could have. It still suggests North Korea is willing to take this -much- farther than ever before.

*starts washing and packing his uniforms*

To be honest - I'm almost giddy over it. I don't wish for war, or wish it would ease. I just want a resolution out of whatever happens - one that is going to last. If this little dunce wants a war, let's give it to him and make him realize it was the biggest mistake since being born. If he wants to sit down and talk about a systematic de-escalation and disarmament along with opening up the border - that's fine, too. But this has gone on long enough. I do not want my children to have to deal with this same nonsense. My grandfather fought in this war and is looking at the prospect of his grandchild facing the very same war that failed to see a resolution.

I'll be damned if the North/South Korean standoff becomes a family legacy.

top topics

join