It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wtf world wake up! tsa!gov! everyone

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Never in my life have i been so furious over something that hasn't happened to me or anyone i know.
the reason for my outrage is tsa.
wtf do we not have any rights at all is the govt stupider and stupider with these full body scanners how many pedo's will work in airports just so they can catch a glimpse of a child nude!!!

how many crettens will touch up some poor child and for what nothing this is *Snip*crazy sorry for my language this will start the resistance wether they like it or not they have brought it upon themselves to invade our personal space it will be just a matter of time till people say *Snip*

sorry about caps but i am absolutely furious
Pix

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on 11/27/2010 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Hmm...
People are hiding stuff all over their body, the scanners is to protect us against terror
But sure, let the people that use these scanners do some kind of test, to find out if they are pedos or some kind of freak.

I rather have some dude look at my ass then being blown up by some muslim.. yes I said muslim, nothing against people I got somehing against the relegion
edit on 27-11-2010 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by pixiekaram
NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE I BEEN SO FURIOUS OVER SOMETHING THAT HASN'T HAPPENED TO ME OR ANYONE I KNOW.
THE REASON FOR MY OUTRAGE IS TSA.
WTF DO WE NOT HAVE ANY RIGHTS AT ALL IS THE GOVT STUPIDER AND STUPIDER WITH THESE FULL BODY SCANNERS HOW MANY PEDO'S WILL WORK IN AIRPORTS JUST SO THEY CAN CATCH A GLIMPSE OF A CHILD NUDE!!!

HOW MANY CRETTENS WILL TOUCH UP SOME POOR CHILD AND FOR WHAT NOTHING THIS IS F*C***G CRAZY SORRY FOR MY LANGUAGE THIS WILL START THE RESISTANCE WETHER THEY LIKE IT OR NOT THEY HAVE BROUGHT IT UPON THEMSELVES TO INVADE OUR PERSONAL SPACE IT WILL BE JUST A MATTER OF TIME TILL PEOPLE SAY F**K OFF ENOUGH'S ENOUGH

SORRY ABOUT CAPS BUT I AM ABSOLUTELY FURIOUS

Pix

I think the ultimate question is ,how many 911s can this prevent.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
I rather have some dude look at my ass then being blown up by some muslim.. yes I said muslim, nothing against people I got somehing against the relegion

I have to say, I'd rather have some dude look at my ass than be blown up by anyone, whether they're extremists for religion, politics or just plain psychopaths...

still, you'd think that there would be software that could do the looking, rather than giving some man (or woman, let's not discriminate here) the opportunity to perv over travellers.
edit on 27-11-2010 by TheWill because: unwanted s.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

You obviously have something against the people and religion if you feel they are the only terrorists. Because you're obviously forgetting about Jewish terrorists, Christian Terrorists, etc.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Israel doesn't use these scanners yet they have had no hijackings in the last 10 years.

It's another scam to make someone money and to see how much government bs the public is willing to tolerate.

For the info of some it appears women in burqas can "opt out" of the the scans.

SO WHAT IS THE POINT?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by pixiekaram

Well said

I feel the same on this subject and also the threads I've posted.
Don't worry bout the language.
Funny thing is we all watch films and hear it and we've all heard it somewhere yet when we use it as a form of expressing how you feel you are condemned. ? Kinda wierd really.

Another way of controlling by controlling what lengths we are allowed to express.
I know for sure that most people aren't offended by it until they've something to gain by being offended. Wether its their 5 minutes on the soapbox or a nice lawsuit. Bit like racism. Racism pays, but not how you think or for the people that are the victims.
A means of segregation and division, Racism.
Proof? How many of you have witnessed racial violence first hand? Or maybe I should rephrase that how many of you so called racists feel the way you do because of something that has happened to you personally???
Not many?

From another angle?
How many of you have only ever witnessed it via media?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by mryanbrown

You obviously have something against the people and religion if you feel they are the only terrorists. Because you're obviously forgetting about Jewish terrorists, Christian Terrorists, etc.

Ya.. I know I'm shaking in my boots at all the reports of those xtian and jewish terrorists.

They are a world wide threat that we must be on the look out for.

Why last weekend an xtian terrorist came to my door and demanded I listen to him, or he threatened me with... going away!

the AUDACITY of those terrorists...

Luckily I was able to overpower him and shut the door in his face. Barely made it out with my life..

edit on 27/11/2010 by badw0lf because: the lord made me do it

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

dude try and think beyond what the tv tells you, do some research.

those scanners were bought in because of the xmas day pants bomber...... why/how was he let on to the plane without a passport is what we should be finding out. not tryin to create some 4th reich.

while we're at it why dont the official stories of 9/11 and 7/7 tie up with witness statements?

Or are you happy just giving up your rights and freedoms in the name of security.... Because the tv told you to???

And whats that quote..... Those that give up freedoms and liberties to gain a little security deserve neither.. F**k that, my grandparents worked too hard and sacificed too much making sure the 3rd reich didnt take it all..... Wake up and research dude!!!

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
edit on 27-11-2010 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

All right! A volunteer!

All in favor or letting someone look up Vandalour's ass to prevent terrorism, say aye.

All opposed?

Motion carried. As soon as we verify that you're not hiding anything up there, we can disband the TSA.
Thanks for taking one for your country!

(Don't worry, that's a new latex glove on that thumbs up)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by VictorVonDoom

I think they said AT not UP... now thats the way a TSA agent would read the rules...

And one can only hope that if it goes that far, that there is indeed a MOTION to be carried.. lol

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by WHOS READY
And whats that quote..... Those that give up freedoms and liberties to gain a little security deserve neither..

So, freedoms and liberties... like being able to live where you want, go where you want, and take what you want, all sacrificed to remain within modern society, which let's face it is an extension of a herd, and herds - at any level - exist because they make your future more secure

Not that I'm saying we should give up more liberties, but as a species we've already seen fit to do so over and over again. Chances are we will with this one, too.
edit on 27-11-2010 by TheWill because: the adjective did not add sufficient jective to be retained

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWill

If I read you correctly, I agree. That quote is taken out of context in almost every case of it's use.

We give up the right to walk down the road naked, we give up the right to open someone elses door if it is locked, we give up the right to eat the tasty looking neighbour as she sunbakes out the back on a hot day.... Ohhh why did we do that last one... 8[

We give up certain freedoms to accept the right to be secure against others who would use those freedoms against us. That is integral to being PART of society.

Now my point here is not that I agree with the negation of basic rights, but that I'm sick of seeing that quote used out of context.

As for the TSA, and the way the world is going, god damn it, no friggen way. I will not bandy to the lawlessness of corruption under the concept of security - and that's all this is. a group of simple people, like you or I or anyone else, applying fundamentally illegal actions against the populace under a false authority.

I don't see this ending well given it's increasing extremity.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
people are you stupid how does it stop terrorists blowing up a plane have any of you's read any articles on it the things don't pick up BOMB PARTS so therefore deemed useless in prevention.

the system they have seemed to be working fine and not violating many peoples privacy.

have you heard that if you refuse to walk through the naked body scanner that you have to do a thorough grope down (inside your undies whilst frolicking with your bits) you all say you don't mind now but when it happens to you the whole of ATS will have to hear about your whinging.

all it is is just another power trip or a scanner to detect aliens maybe (so i've heard)

Pix

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by pixiekaram
people are you stupid how does it stop terrorists blowing up a plane have any of you's read any articles on it the things don't pick up BOMB PARTS so therefore deemed useless in prevention.

Organic doodle shaped bomb parts? Umm, or else I'm sure the fact if it's a "Naked" body scanner, it's picking up the nasty metal thing strapped to your boobs..

??

Im against the scanners... But I'm against illogical hysterics too..

the system they have seemed to be working fine and not violating many peoples privacy.

Agreed, but I have not read up on the initiation of the original methods used.. for all I know there were just as many concerned people, just disconnected from collusion by the lack of an Internet to disseminate their concerns.

have you heard that if you refuse to walk through the naked body scanner that you have to do a thorough grope down (inside your undies whilst frolicking with your bits) you all say you don't mind now but when it happens to you the whole of ATS will have to hear about your whinging.

I'm gunna start flying more, if it gets me a free diddle fiddle... I'll just close my eyes and call them barbara.

You make it sound so exciting!!!

all it is is just another power trip or a scanner to detect aliens maybe (so i've heard)

Pix

And if you don't hear the clock going BOING!!! KOO KOO - KOO KOO, re-read the "detect aliens" and reassess the intent of the thread.

naked body scanning doodle fondling alien scanning bomb ignoring technology at your next destination. Free visit to the 'interrogation room' should you desire.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
It all makes sense when you realize we are the terrorists!

Terrorism is bad, You are bad, go shopping, stay scared ~ (the "Everything Is OK" guys)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWill

and its that heard mentality thats been fueled. They know the ins n outs of manipulating it!

The worlds set up to fuel our fears, egos and insecurities.

Its like i keep tellin my parents, humans are not stupid and pathetic... Its just how we've been programmed!!!!

Its what 2012 is all about. The negativity is the catalyst for us to wake up!

We are the ones we've been waiting for.... As they say.

Checkout the thread- religion needs to die, long live realisation!

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWill

and its that heard mentality thats been fueled. They know the ins n outs of manipulating it!

The worlds set up to fuel our fears, egos and insecurities.

Its like i keep tellin my parents, humans are not stupid and pathetic... Its just how we've been programmed!!!!

Its what 2012 is all about. The negativity is the catalyst for us to wake up!

We are the ones we've been waiting for.... As they say.

Checkout the thread- religion needs to die, long live realisation!

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
I think the ultimate question is ,how many 911s can this prevent.

Since 911 was an inside job by the TSA leashholders I would say...

NONE!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join