It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have to beat them at their own game

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
"People across the country are beginning to realize that there is a gap between what actually happens in the world, what they are being told and what they observe others believing." - Stanley Crouch

Everyone knows that there are many things wrong in the world. The country has many problems. People are always complaining and they can't agree on how to fix those problems and even who is to blame. I'm more than sure you guys come up with a list of things that this government does wrong. There's many groups and people that throw rallies and protest and complained nothing ever happens, nothing ever changes.

This is our government, of the people, and we can all feel something is wrong. We all feel a heavy burden. Why don't we all come together as one body and flood the courts. Let's choose a date sometime in the future, we all take off from work, we all agree on what's wrong with this country and bring it to them. When they want something, they can change it overnight, they can get it whenever they want. But when its the will of the people it takes alot of time and paperwork. This is our country not theirs, it shouldn't be that way. I say we take it back through the courts.

We cant win with riots and rallies, but we can beat then at their own game. If 3,000 people show up at ONE court date, the media has to pay attention to it. If we lose, we keep on coming back. We're never gonna beat them if we dont beat them at theyre own game.

Now more than ever is the time, people are starting to wake up. We ahve more information than was ever available to us. With facebook and such networking, we can do this. Be it the taxes or the federal reserve, or the privileges instead of the god givin right that they give us, this is one planet for all. Not a playground for a select few. Plus im more than sure a few people wouldnt mind taking off from work and sticking it to the man just by showing up to court. To be heard. So what do yo guys say, we should do this, i'm in nyc, and we all can start something in all our cities. Let's pick a future date. Anybody have any ideas?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
If we did that, they would declare martial law, and then you can try and change the system from a cot at your local FEMA camp, which will earn you a trip to the head of the line for the plastic coffins. Maybe after 2012 something can be done, but we're on the powerslide now, so the best we can do is hang on and try not to die.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I have an idea... head down to the closest gun store tomorrow and stock up on ammo.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by warpcrafter

I rather die a man at my feet than to keep on living on my knees. We as a people, are just sitting ducks letting them decide our fate. No Loud Protest No rallies, Just court dates and people willing to say enough is enough.

new topics

top topics

join