It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming Pole Shift = Memory Wipe!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Page 15:

self-administered questionnaires for exposure assessment

Yeah, questionnaires...very scientific
So basically asking people whether they feel bad is enough to draw conclusions...

Page 21:

A lot of things cause DNA damage, the question is...is it causing enough harm to have any negative health effects we feel? For example, UV light breaks down DNA strands as well...so every time you go outside, DNA strands break down. Radiation is of course harmful, no doubt about that. The thing is, I am still waiting for proof that a pole shift would have those effects...so far, none has been presented in this thread.

Page 23:

The main conclusion is that although symptoms described as EHS Possible effects of Electromagnetic Fields (EMF) on Human Health are real and may be severe and disabling, a relationship between symptoms and RF field exposure has not been proven. Most likely, the health problems described as EHS are not related to the physical presence of EMF and more research is needed to learn more about the conditions inducing EHS.

For crying out loud, the very section you quoted states that there is no proof for any adverse effects!! Basically, they stated a few symptoms attributed to EMF...but fail horribly at showing any causality between the symptoms and the EMF.

edit on 29-11-2010 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

For crying out loud, the very section you quoted states that there is no proof for any adverse effects!! Basically, they stated a few symptoms attributed to EMF...but fail horribly at showing any causality between the symptoms and the EMF.

Oh my! Did you not see that I noted how ridiculous this conclusion was based on the data provided?! They are using the fact that the mechanisms aren't yet known to draw this conclusion. It's nonsensical!

You know what. I truly think this is a case where you two are set in stone on this one. I don't think there's any amount of evidence that could sway you guys, so whatever.
edit on 29-11-2010 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

I have been looking into the studies, and the BIASES, and the FLAWS in the ultimate "results", for quite some time....about 15 years.

You cited ONE source that, if you cared to dig deeper, has other opinions published.

As I said....bias exists. However, one ALSO has to keep a level head.

Just use some logic....IF the "EMF danger" was THAT BAD???

Go outside, tomorrow (not sure your time zone, on the planet...but pick any work day, in your area) and then WATCH the numbers of people who still use mobile phones, held to their ears. (AS opposed to the Blue Tooth headsets, and such). THEY aren't dead, yet.

LOOK around, at he numbers of people STILL living near high-powered electric lines.

THINK about ALL the people who commute, EVERY DAY of their workweek, on MAG LEV trains...in Japan, and Europe. NOT ONLY Mag-Lev, but ALL the other commuter trains that are powered by that HIGH VOLTAGE in the overhead wires, that the trains connect to, for their power source....sing the rails, on the ground, as their GROUND, to complete the circuit.

THINK!!!!! EMF is everywhere, and yet.....the Earth's population CONTINUES to grow!!!!

THINK!!! Get your head out of the silly "conspiracy" areas......

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Oh my! Did you not see that I noted how ridiculous this conclusion was based on the data provided?! They are using the fact that the mechanisms aren't yet known to draw this conclusion. It's nonsensical!

You know what. I truly think this is a case where you two are set in stone on this one. I don't think there's any amount of evidence that could sway you guys, so whatever.
edit on 29-11-2010 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

Actually, apart from the one Swedish study based on questionnaires (lol) we have no evidence that would support a causality between EMF and health issues. No one is claiming it has no effect, all I (and the entire article) state is that for now, we have no evidence that would lead us to conclude that it has negative health effects.

And like I said, even if for a second you accept the notion that it could potentially have negative effects...who's to say that pole shifts result in the same effects? Last I checked life's been around for 3.5billion years, tons of pole shifts happened, and guess what...life still prospers and we see no evidence of any harmful EMF events in the past.

I think it's funny that some people almost seem to WANT there to be a negative effect...it's almost talking to some religious people who don't know about scientific method.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
The UN has papers on the effect of EMF. Seriously. Go check out their site - the papers outlining their concerns about EMF and health were there a year ago. The papers on it were rather long-winded on the topic. Apparently, they don't find it as much woo-woo as industry would like to make out.

Here is all the hits on google scholar for you to look at about electromagnetic pollution, some referencing health effects, and some others discussing the subpopulation of those hyper sensitive to it. If it doesn't exist, how can there be several categories of people suffering from it to be categorized and studied?

scholar.google.ca...
edit on 2010/11/30 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
reply to post by atlasastro

The idea is that WHEN the pole shift happens, there will be an absence of the magnetic field.

You read my comment wrong.

I didn't read your comment wrong.
I think the misunderstanding is yours Rajaten.
I think you simply don't understand the elements you refer to and how they relate to each other when you express your Idea.
These elements are: 1. Pole shift and 2. an absence of the magnetic field.

Your premise is that when the poles shift this will be linked to an absence of the field.
The poles cannot shift without a field existing, the poles are in fact proof that a field exists, there for if the poles shift it will be the magnetic field shifting.
The magnetic poles are an element of a magnetic dipole field, not a factor in generating the field.

For our magnetic field to stop working and to become absent, the behavior of the earths core would have to change dramatically. I suggest you invest some time in investigating Dynamo theory in order to gain some insight into how the earth generates its magnetic field.
Pole shifts will not effect the earths core or the generation of the earths magnetic field. Because they are simply aspects of that field.

I hope you can see the fundamental flaw in your idea.

If you want to link Pole shift to the magnetic field becoming displaced or absent, I suggest you try and link pole shift to effecting the electric conductivity of the earths liquid mantle outer core, or a reduction of the energy supplied by the earths rotation(kinetic input) or pole shift effecting the internal energy source that creates convection in the molten iron fluids within the earths outer core.

Good Luck, you never know, you just might learn something useful.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I'm not certain about the memory wipe, but that's the same idea tossed out there by Hidden Hand and the Ra channelings. I have a good friend that's a lot more connected to the source than I am and he suggested the reptilians have another clone world waiting for us. As for the pole shift, it's already underway. Nibiru's back and she's angry lol.

It's been spotted all over the world and I'll get up some photos and videos:

SOHO Satellite Pictures:

Note: In theory, all of these videos and pics should work. If not, it's the coding on ATS and not the link.
edit on 2-12-2010 by Jwest06 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Jwest06

Hey there
Great pics and video. I'd only seen the first one before.

Never heard of the Ra channelings. Is that related to the theory of one or something?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
reply to post by Jwest06

Hey there
Great pics and video. I'd only seen the first one before.

Never heard of the Ra channelings. Is that related to the theory of one or something?

Haha I couldn't remember the name so I went with Ra channelings. Looked it up, it's called, "the Law of One". I am not yet convinced the Earth is going to lose its electromagnetic field though and we're all going to be screwed. The idea that I'm living in Virginia right now and will be living on a tiny island near the equator afterwards still in Virginia sounds more pleasant to me, so let's go with that one

Also, no more sad face. I'm doing my damnest not to hit on you but it's not every day you meet somebody cute that knows their #. Where were you people before the apocalypse?! Bugah *shakes fist at sky.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I have a little input about another possibility of the pole reversal. Consider the search for the missing link, and how we haven't yet found it. Perhaps there is not missing link, but a rapid evolutionary leap.

quote from post by MrXYZ

Genotoxic effects The photon energy of radiation from mobile phones is much lower than the energy necessary to break chemical bonds. It is therefore generally accepted that RF fields do not directly damage DNA. However, it is possible that certain cellular constituents altered by exposure to EMF, such as free radicals, indirectly affect DNA. In most studies, the genotoxic effects have been investigated after short-term exposure (for review see Moulder et al. 1999, Vijayalaxmi and Obe 2004). The REFLEX study performed by twelve research groups in seven European countries, investigated basic mechanisms induced by EMF using toxicological and molecular biological technologies at cellular and sub-cellular levels in vitro. The REFLEX investigators (Diem et al. 2005) reported DNA strand breaks (measured by both the neutral and alkaline versions of the “comet” assay) in human diploid fibroblasts and cultured rat granulosa cells after RF field exposure (1800 MHz; SAR 1.2 or 2 W/kg; different modulations; during 4, 16 and 24h; intermittent 5 min on/10 min off or continuous wave). Statistically significant increases in micronucleus formation and in chromosomal aberrations were observed in fibroblasts as well. Nicolova et al. (2005) reported after a 6-h but not after a 48-h RF field exposure a low and transient increase of DNA strand breaks in embryonic stem cell-derived neural progenitor cells.

We know that not just our body is affected by electromagnetic fields, but also our DNA. Junk DNA is also considered by most scientists to make up over 95% of our total DNA code.

Using the "fast pole shift" theory, rather than a drawn out 160,000 year or whatever shift, maybe this is the evolutionary leap that brought us self awareness, consciousness. Perhaps the next step in our journey isn't far away, and relates to an enlightenment or ascension. A flip of the poles might just flip the switch in our DNA, the switch that opens our minds to truth and new abilities.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by cxb450

"We know that not just our body is affected by electromagnetic fields, but also our DNA. Junk DNA is also considered by most scientists to make up over 95% of our total DNA code.

Using the "fast pole shift" theory, rather than a drawn out 160,000 year or whatever shift, maybe this is the evolutionary leap that brought us self awareness, consciousness. Perhaps the next step in our journey isn't far away, and relates to an enlightenment or ascension. A flip of the poles might just flip the switch in our DNA, the switch that opens our minds to truth and new abilities."

Well said!

That makes sense and is very possible. I understand that the genome consists of DNA segments which are either "Switched on or off" resulting in phenotypical changes. A large burst of energy from the milky way centre or some other big shift magnetic or not, may be able to trigger dormant parts of our DNA.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Wi-Fi is killing trees, study finds:
"Over 70 per cent of trees in urban areas in the Netherlands are afflicted by Wi-Fi sickness, displaying significant variations in growth, and bleeding and fissures in their bark. That's compared with just 10 per cent showing symptoms five years ago. Meanwhile, trees in wooded areas remain happy and healthy, untroubled by wireless unwellness"

crave.cnet.co.uk...

Wi-fi AKA invisible energies like Electromagnetic forces?

edit on 3-12-2010 by rajaten because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
The Yuri story is nonsense. There are places here in the scientific world where ther eis no EM field. That's right it is possible to stop EM fields and there are rooms that can be constructed that block E and M fields. These fields are used for studies and people go in there for long periods of time. The Earth's magnetic field is incredibly weak. This thread is based on a demonstrable lie. People do not go nuts if the magnetic field strength drops to 0, or if the Earth's magnetic field is blocked.

Rajaten are you still listening to that fraud Lucus? Oh brother. Don't trust anything he says. He might mix in the truth once in a while to feign some legitimacy for the his numerous lies, but that doesn't make any of the lies any more truthful.

Please take the time to check the information provided by a source. You are capable of asking questions such as:
"Is it necessary to go to outer space to get out of the Earth's magnetic field?"
"Are these devices mentioned by wackos documented outside of the wacko's website or youtube?"

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Interesting that the blog does not list the authors of the study or where it was published or the extent of the study.

I do find the blog to be a bit on the baloney side when it claims that "Over the last five years, the study found that all deciduous trees in the western world are affected by radiation from mobile-phone networks and wireless LANs."

The claim is that this study examined trees in one area, not worldwide.

So let's see if we can find more on this subject.
Update: Study of Wi-Fi radiation effects on trees

A Google Translate translation of the study information page on the Wageningen University website indicates "no clear cause" has been identified as to the increasing incidences of cracks, bumps, discoloration and tissue necrosis found on trees in urban areas.

"An association between the studied Wi-Fi radiation and the wide range of symptoms in adult trees can not be explicitly placed on the basis of the present study," the page reads.

It seems that the blog you referenced has purposely misrepresented a lot about the study. It misrepresented the findings and the conclusions.

Here is the university page. These are the people that did the study.
Bomen hebben last van elektromagnetische straling

The study recommends that (using Google translation)

Although the effects of multiple radiation sources and several trees were found, the researchers found it desirable to repeat the test and preferably for a longer period and on a larger scale.

In other words, the researchers saw something, but they can't be sure due to the study size. They would like to do a larger study to see if there is a problem.

Browse a distance of about 50 cm from the radiation source after a few months

Don't overlook this part. The plants were only half a meter away in the study.

It looks like the original blog severely embellished the study and misled anyone that read it.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Maybe that's the real reason for those metal hats.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Jwest06

Im pretty sure that object has now been proven to be the moon. It was from the AIA sdo cam and was an expected lunar transit.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

You sure? I recall seeing diagrams of where the other planets and the moon were and it seemed like they went out of their way to prove that it was not the moon. Could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure they spent a good deal of time sorting things out with the debunkers on that.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Jwest06

Links if you can find them, ill take a look.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Uh oh, I'm running on dial up and could have sworn that the diagram bits were in the videos haha. Originally watched it at a friend's house so if it's not in there, my mistake. I'm fairly certain that Von covered it though if it's not in that particular video. I'll go back and check in a minute, if not back to starting the revolution lol.

EDIT: Checked, has to be them. The Henmer video has 4 parts but I asked the guy who showed me it in the first place and he said it was in there.
edit on 11-12-2010 by Jwest06 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join