It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nigel Farage Kicks some New World Order Tail - "Who the Hell Do You Think You Are?"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I love this clip!

www.project.nsearch.com...

Nigel Farage really is an inspiration to all of us fighting against the evil of the new world order. Watch this man as he gives a BLISTERING verbal assault to the new world order shills of the Eurozone. Watch the evil men he is addressing as he exposes them for the frauds they are. PRICELESS! I wish we had more like him in the United States.

God bless this man and all of you out there that are doing your part against the new world order and all their plans for a one world government. You are ALL Patriots and it's an honor to serve with you!

Keep rocking the truth out there and rebuking the shills who tell you that fires took down Bldg 7 and that there is no such thing as Chemtrails! LOL

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by GlennCanady

That was great!!!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Yes we must resist and stand-up to these bullies, however, I believe the NWO is founded on a precarious alliance of global powers that have agreed to unite to acheive world dominance.

If we stand by and do nothing, the NWO may come into fruition, however, as there is no real 'order' amoungst the alliance, it will not succeed.

Those in the shadows have the real power, but there is no peace between them. They're greedy enough to desire and form alliances for world dominance but not civil enough to share it.

The NWO has been given far too much credit. Even under a one world government, there will be war.

Peace & balls to the NWO

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
He's doing a good job and I wish him the best of luck with his efforts, although I wouldn't like to share a flight with him if you know what I mean.

Peace

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by GlennCanady

Great Speech by the Right Honorable Gentlemen there , but his Audience All seemed to be either Brain Dead or Deaf considering their reaction to it .

By the way , whats with that Bloody Pop Up Ad that Follows IN YOUR FACE as you Browse Down the Page ? Talk About Annoying !

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
He speaks the truth God bless him.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
There are actually politicians talking freely about this topic? AND politicians being against Europa Union and NWO? How did I miss that?
Oh, wait, In my life I expected Newspapers and Television to tell me about that....

It's sad that the only reaction on the opposing side is just to remain quite...

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beyond Creation
Yes we must resist and stand-up to these bullies, however, I believe the NWO is founded on a precarious alliance of global powers that have agreed to unite to acheive world dominance.

I do not think they have a choice in the matter, and alot of them just go along so they can be part of it, as someone has too.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

top topics

join