It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the streamlined court ordered treatment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
it's become clear to me that the behavioral health providers-psych services,
have been co-opted by law enforcement. ( read their board notes) "streamlined"..
now you dont need to appear before a judge, anyone can be court ordered by a two-bit
psych doctor..as in my case scooped up by police, restrained and injected with haldol,
kept in a freezing locked ward for 5 day_ because weekends dont count in a 72 hr observation.
now i am court ordered to receive counseling from an outfit called magellan-
who welcomed the phx police dept to their board this year.
now all mutts and losers like me can be utilized to turn a profit in arizona- the inmate state.
your problems criminalized..its crept into the school system as well.
they monitor your kid on facebook and you can end up in court due to family services
concerns about some charges..allegations..made up suppositions..results of a survey..
whatever some clinician thinks is best, and the police will apply the force necessary
to insure you comply. here in the land of the fee-home of the slave.
watch your step/mind your tongue- it's here and now.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by p51mustang

Wow! Do you know if those laws are state specific? It would certainly seem that what was done is a gross violation of your rights, not to mention the apparent conflict of interest. Unfortunately, the monitoring of social media sites is becoming part of the vetting process for law enforcement applicants, etc. As far as social services getting involved with kids and their Facebook posts, as a parent of 2 boys, 13 and 10, it's the parents responsibility to oversee their kids online activity. If my wife and I approve of what they are doing and it's not breaking any laws, I really don't care what the school systems thinks. Still, dangerous times could be coming...

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by peter_kandra

you may find my posts interesting- douglas hotchkiss on facebook/mugshot

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
rather than submit to further maltreatment at the hands of this psy-ops, i leave the state.
after 4 years of a rough row to hoe -shingles,prostatitus,hernia,nerve damage,chronic pain,
fibromyalgia- and two years spent trying to get SSd - yeah, i'm depressed,angry,bitter,suicidal...
and the more i shuffle from hearings to doctors to lawyers the worse i get.
(suicide rates in men over 50 spikes)..done with the "medication" too..
watch how many stories of forced medical/psychological treatment start popping up-
you have to be indoctrinated to be a doctor.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by peter_kandra

good luck navigating in this mess.

edit on 1-12-2010 by p51mustang because: (no reason given)

top topics

join