It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World peace and how it can be accomplished......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
With all the disturbance going on in the political world, it is inevitable that war is on the horizon, it's a mater of time until it breaks out. The length of time that it will last all depends on who will get involved and what side they will be on. So far only 3 countries are playing the big game. Iran, North Korea and the U.S.. Other countries are being # disturbers like China, Venezuela, Pakistan, Iraq, Russia, Israel, India....

A part of the solution would be to leave the middle East....Let Israel fend for themselves, maybe they will survive or then again....Maybe not but either way a war and then peace will be achieved sooner or later. We should get out of there and them settle their own score.

North and South Korea.....Let North Korea try and take the South....The Asian part of the world can defend their own, I'm sure China, Japan can pick a side and fight it out until it's over.

Unite the powers of the U.S., Russia, Canada and England so they may stand as one in the face of a threat.

In the end we will more than likely end up with three world powers, only then will peace be achieved.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fox Molder
With all the disturbance going on in the political world, it is inevitable that war is on the horizon, it's a mater of time until it breaks out. The length of time that it will last all depends on who will get involved and what side they will be on.

No, it depends on who can get as much as possible, control as much as possible and how long it will take until the last man is standing. This has been brewing since the first rock was thrown by a caveman, that's when it "broke out". Some of us would like to evolve beyond that.

In the end we will more than likely end up with three world powers, only then will peace be achieved.

You think so?

The inevitable conclusion will be one world power and a few billion very unhappy citizens. How can THAT be peace? Who gave any group of people the right to call themselves world leaders?.......world leaders.

The only way peace can be achieved is if we all get blown into oblivion and leave the bugs and animals to enjoy what might be left of this ball of dirt after the dust has settled.

Conflict is human nature because we are all individuals and have different wishes. Unfortunately, "wants" are far stronger than "needs" for most people.

I for one will not be putting my head in the sand and letting them get on with it, I will fight for the right to remain free of "their" meglomanic tendancies until I depart this world and will do anything I can to rid this world of the selfish chess players who hold a far greater value in power and wealth than respect for this planet and it's inhabitants.

I will never accept what you do and will never give in to the idea of world power being in so few hands. Who gave them the right? This should be about ending conflict all together, not watching to see who wins.

What I do accept is that this Earth deserves a better legacy and we the people should be fighting the elite to give back freedom to all that have had it stolen from them. Any compromise on that is part of the problem.

We need a dirty big global cataclysm to give these numskulls some perspective, a wake up call to just how fragile and insignificant we really are.

I will be adding to my mission by withdrawing all my available cash from the bank on december 6th, the day before the predicted bankrun here in france on 7th and having a conversation about a change of employment for my friend's son who soon arrives for a xmas break to see his folks and he is an armourer for the air force. A drop in the ocean I know, but this butterfly's wings could make a difference however small. What are you doing?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
All I'm trying to get across here is that everyone should just mind their own Ps and Qs on their own damn continent.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fox Molder
All I'm trying to get across here is that everyone should just mind their own Ps and Qs on their own damn continent.

It's not about Ps and Qs. It's about oil and other limited resources. Politics, and the oft quoted "bringing freedom and democracy" is the fantasy fools chose to believe when the reality is so complex; that unless you are in the inner sanctum of global markets, the military industrial complex, banking, religion etc. conjecture is just mental masturbation.

Want Peace? Work for justice!
edit on 25-11-2010 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

top topics

join