It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have returned! Judgement Day comes for all people on earth.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Well I stopped reading when I read first time "Jesus". One more religious extremist with a distorted reality. When somebody believes in GOD, he might still have my attention. But Jesus, is a fraud for me and the religions nothing better than clubs.

When he has this superior knowledge others don't have but still stuck in this primitive patterns of christian believes, I have a hard time following him.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Archangelelijah
People will read ths thread and think I am a person who is not of sound mind. I can assure you this is not the case. First I will give you a background of what has occured to me in the past 4 years.
I discovered the truth of life and death by being annointed by a superior being. This gave me the courage to investigate the meaning of life.

I'm in a generous mood so I will refrain from commenting on in what way you were anointed. On the bright side keep it up because sooner or later you are bound to right about something.

Rock on....

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Oh dear,oh dear,oh dear!!! The scary thing about the OP is that when you read through it you get the impression that this guy actually believes what he is saying!! A lot of the other 'i am the new messiah' type threads are blatantly from people seeking attention or just naff hoaxes. This makes me more worried though. My advice would be to seek out some counselling or explain the way your feeling and thinking to your doctor. I know thats a bold statement to make without actually meeting you, but surely, deep down,in some small recess of your mind their is a little voice telling you that you are talking,for want of a better word,garbage!! Im not writing this to be-little you or to appear more sane,im writing this to try and help and if you go through all the other responses you will notice a theme developing. Good luck!!

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Archangelelijah

No offence, but there are people who claim to be Jesus everyday. If you are the son of God, show the world some of your magic, stop the Israelis and Palestinians Killing each other, bring about world peace, end world hunger, end world poverty, make Geri Haliwell an interesting and likable person, if you can do all of these requests then maybe I'll believe you.

Peace :-)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I feel sorry for the OP.

I get the feeling he is mentally unstable and either believes in his 'story' or is a depressed and mentally unhinged teen in his parents basement getting kicks from posting utter garbage and seeing so many people read it.

Can't the mods delete this thread and private message the poor chap and advise him to take his letter and story to his Doctor?

All that is happening here is either feeding this poor chaps fetish or building up some awful humiliation for him when he eventually is treated for his mental illness and recalls this 10 page embarrassment.

Perhaps there should be a seperate category on ATS for all the returning Jesus'...... Jesii? To gather and compare notes?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Dear OP

Please expect to be grilled just like is being done to you.

Saviors of humanity come and go every week.

I can teach you the meaning of life, but it involves some of these here magic shrooms

Or you can take some cough meds, that usually works fine too.

Take enough till your at the point of death like I did, than you'll know the preciousness of life, and it does not involve divine beings and/or Jesus, it involves you the grass the stars the bugs and flies the gentle breeze the moonlight and your friends and family, everything we take for granted is actually very precious

Here is some advice, stop being paranoid, and take your experiences and do something productive with it
edit on 26-11-2010 by Quasar_La-Zar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
From your post it's seems as if You sound like you are gong through your first flow of enlightenment. My suggestion is that you surrender your ego in meditation to Almighty God. All Fear, Any Bliss you may have etc by writing the warning to us. Take this opportunity from the cosmic energy you are recieving to go deeper into meditation to vanquish the Ego and recieve full transcendental knowledge. I see that you understand quite a deal of things but even your perception has to be trancended.

edit on 26-11-2010 by Thiaoouba Prophecy because: Typo

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Quasar_La-Zar

nice reply i could not of put it better myself. anyone claiming to be divine or whatever is going to be ripped up for ass paper on here!
to the op if you feel good about helping others go with it but be careful of ridicule on claims stated. i know of a fellow who is super intelligent and i claim him to be a good friend. he believes he is jesus and a few years ago asked me to build him a full size crucifix and place it in his front garden. after much discussion on the matter he opted for a small slate plate with inri carved into it placed on the front wall by the drive.
f

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
HHhhhmmmmmmmm

not a lot to say to this post.
It's certainly one of the most cheerful i've read....... all the others are about doom and gloom and " the end is nigh " etc.

But you seem to be in great place, you were once lost but now are found...... and your back!!!!....... and now....... your christ!!!!.......thats gotta be one of the best feelings?

whats it's like?.... ya know ...... being " the Christ "...... do ya feel any different?
Can ya go out in public?
Do ya still where sandals?

who knows....... but glad your you.... and glad your christ.... fairplay.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Your post summed up my feelings on this thread perfectly!

I hope this person gets some help before their delusions lead them further away from reality.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Archangelelijah

*Face Palm*

Not that I'm a doubting Thomas but - I am - but then, there's the whole quanry of 'faith' - if you have faith you don't need proof...

Goodluck OP.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by GerhardSA

It's in the GREY area, which by very nature is really just going to be pure here-say and kookiness....roll with it.

Interesting day for Jesus to pick to return though...guess he just likes Turkey?

Well, if you're ushering in the apocalypse (OP), please kindly get on with it....I'd rather not pay another bill, and just live my last days in fun...thanks. If not, well...please seek professional help along with other self-proclaimed messiahs...

edit on 26-11-2010 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
The Op is clearly lying!... For I am Jesus!
I'm going to tell dad about you!
You're in trouble!

IRM

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

HAHA. I know right. Good one. Are you not getting sick of this crap or what? I mean come one. ATS mods need to really check these things out. Or not? I don't know. They have a place on here i guess out of all fairness; however, I think the real stuff is what needs to be up on the top threads.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Archangelelijah
People will read ......

Another loon.

I am always willing to hear someone out and see if actually, this time, someone actually has a point to make because I'm sure there is someone out there who has something to tell, that rings truth but this, is just mental.

You, thread marker are obviously deeply lost, somewhere along the line and seem to a God fearer.

You contradict yourself far to much in this post.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Hello, do you know how to encode a message in a DNA sequence? Thank you

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
very soon the boon will become illuminated
all flowers have bloomed in unison
the fallen one versus the solemn son
all days fade and change as part of the great ancient
stay patient and let go of your complacent face
peel back the mask and ask for forgiveness
heal this place and shape your days