It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pregnant Woman Not Gropped But Goes Through Very Odd TSA Experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

There isn't any gropping here, seems like a normal pat down, however it seems like a very odd experience to me.
This isn't new, it happened in Feb. this year, but it's basically about a very badly treated pregnant woman who only asked for her breast milk not to go through the x-ray scanner.

Of course there is no audio here.

Can anyone tell me what exactly is that booth she is waiting in?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I posted about this in another thread the other day: "Airport Staff Exposed Woman's Breasts." I'm quoting it here, it may have the information that you are looking for.

Originally posted by SunshineLaws
Giving up any rights is a slippery slope ready for all forms of abuse. Read this woman's story:

I am the brunette in black getting my items ready for screening (you will see me about 45 seconds into the video). I travel every week and bring home breast milk with me through Phoenix Sky Harbor. TSA rules allow for alternate screening (no xray) for breast milk and I almost never had a problem...until the week before this screening. I was held for 30 minutes that week while the TSA manager called to find out the rules. I was told to "pump and dump," asked why the milk wasn't clear, and asked where my baby was if it was really milk (uh traveling, working mom pumping doesn't usually have the baby with her). After begging him to figure it out, they finally let me through. I called and complained to TSA and was instructed to travel with the TSA breast milk rules printed out and present them whenever there is a problem. As my items come through security this time, I notice immediately that I was dealing with the same people from the week before. The woman tells me right away that my milk might have to go through xray, and then I tell her I printed the rules. I go to grab the rules on top of my bag and she freaks out and pushes my arm away. Another guy comes over and calls for "back up" and they put in me back in the glass cage. Standing 50 ft away are the same manager and supervisor I had dealt with the previous week. They will stall for 20 minutes before coming over to me. Meanwhile, one of the guys comes over to me and tells me "to be quiet if I know what's good for me." At the end of this portion I have been locked up for just under 10 minutes. The whole ordeal takes just under 1 hour.

In this segment, I have already been in the glass cage for about 8 minutes. My patience wears thin and I start crying. It is hard to see on this video, but real tears wouldn't stop streaming down my face. About 10 minutes into all this, a Phoenix PD comes to calm me down. I explain to him that there is no reason I should be treated this way and I have every right to be upset. He then says "they" (aka TSA) saw me coming, have it out for me (from my complaint against TSA the week before when they didn't know the breast milk rules then either), and I should travel out of a different gate in future weeks. He said TSA wants me to play along with their horse and pony show and if I don't then TSA can have the Phoenix PD arrest me! Well, I wanted to get home to my baby and my flight was 30 minutes from departure so I 'played along.' Three Phoenix PD watched in the background...I could tell they all knew this was a waste of their time but I was happy to have them standing by in case TSA continued to act out of line. One police office actually came up to me later during my second screening asking if I was okay and if he could let anyone in my party know I was going to be late. A class act compared to the TSA actions.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
So wait, were the police officers there when the TSA Manager refused to follow federal guidelines?

Pretty sure that's an arrestable offense of some sort.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
man what a horror trip :O...poor girl.

thats just wrong...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
For the record it would not have done any harm going through the x-ray machine. Contrary to popular and incredibly wrong belief, exposing something to electromagnetic radiation does not suddenly make it radioactive.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Hmm, it seems the TSA hates mothers with breast milk. And TSA loves to hold grudges. The TSA punishes people who do not play prisoner.

I have a funny feeling the TSA will not exist next year and the job will be given to local law enforcement.

T.S.A stands for "Total Systematic Assimilation".

You will be Assimilated. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

TSA is the cancer, and the people are the cure.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
For the record it would not have done any harm going through the x-ray machine. Contrary to popular and incredibly wrong belief, exposing something to electromagnetic radiation does not suddenly make it radioactive.

It doesn't make it radioactive but it can change it's composition
You are basically nuking it.

Even microwaving breast milk is a no-no

"Microwaving baby formulas converted certain trans-amino acids into their synthetic cis-isomers. Synthetic isomers, whether cis-amino acids or trans-fatty acids, are not biologically active. Further, one of the amino acids, L-proline, was converted to its d-isomer, which is known to be neurotoxic (poisonous to the nervous system) and nephrotoxic (poisonous to the kidneys). It's bad enough that many babies are not nursed,

www.globalhealingcenter.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

The Police are not there to decide any issues. They are there solely to enforce/back-up the TSA employees. You loose your rights the moment you step onto Airport property.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
These TSA guys definitely talk about the people after they've been through procedures too. I used to work in a supermarket chain, and other members of staff would discuss the shopping people put in their baskets when they brought it to checkout. Like weird purchases

Are TSA employees bound by any confidentiality agreements?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Total Systematic Assimilation is right!
They are getting it in our minds. I've heard some peeps say here on ATS, that this whole TSA thing is mentally preparing us for the Police State that is to come. I believe, no doubt, and I felt every single emotion that this poor prego lady felt. That's got to be frustrating, and that TSA manager needs to be fired and arrested for not following Federal Guidlines, and refusing to do his job.

the thing that makes me so sick about this vid, is that you can clearly see the TSA workers getting off on harrassing this lady...That fat blonde-butch looking woman could have easily just told the passenger that she was 'not permitted to touch her personal belongings until they'd been screened and cleared' instead of using Physical Force and grabbing her hand to push it away.

it's not right, and I do think TSA is going to be replaced with Military Police.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by wiredamerican
Hmm, it seems the TSA hates mothers with breast milk. And TSA loves to hold grudges. The TSA punishes people who do not play prisoner.

I have a funny feeling the TSA will not exist next year and the job will be given to local law enforcement.

T.S.A stands for "Total Systematic Assimilation".

You will be Assimilated. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

TSA is the cancer, and the people are the cure.

The cancer are those who took pride in ridiculing those who found fault in the OS. Like it or not, this is a 911 thread, with 1 difference. You probably will NOT see the defenders of the 'patriot' act and 911 here saying anything. They should be ashamed to turn on their computers, let alone to communicate any lies through their keypads. Every time I see building 7 fall I feel like I am watching South Park.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunshineLaws
reply to post by eNumbra

The Police are not there to decide any issues. They are there solely to enforce/back-up the TSA employees. You loose your rights the moment you step onto Airport property.

They wouldn't be deciding an issue; if it's a federal guideline the TSA must comply.

People need to learn to turn their enemy's assets against them.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I wanted to punch my computer screen while I watched that crap. I really don't know how I would have reacted if that was my wife but it would not have been pretty.

They tried me like that a few weeks ago. I forgot I had a bottle of cologne in my backpack and they flipped out. Full pat down, I couldn’t touch my belongings. After it was over the worker held the bottle outside my reach and informed me that I could not take it with me on the plane.

I asked if I could have a friend come get it for me and he said I could not touch it and he could not leave the area.??? I told him I would miss my flight or break it in the parking lot before I let it go in their grab bag of goodies that they divvy up at night. Eventually my friend showed up and after making it ridiculously complicated the worker walked 10 feet and handed the bottle to a security guard who then handed it to my friend.

My question is why the hell are these people not on the Mexico border if they are soooo concerned with our security? There is way more drugs, guns and slaves that come over the border than on a plane. They act like they care so much but the back door is WIDE open! This is all for show IMO. I think they are testing people to see how they react to complete control.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Thanks for sharing, everyone needs to watch this!!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

If it wasn't for the bravery and courageous actions of our elite TSA agents
than this terrorist soccer mom would have killed thousands.
All I can say is it's a good thing they intercepted her hidden bag of toxic laden explosives
before she got on that plane. Who knows what sort of chaos would have ensued?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by freedish

This is exactly what power does. It corrupts. They have the power and they abused it to punish this woman out of spite because she informed on them earlier. People who have total power that are not being checked get carried away. If left unchecked this will get further out of hand. Pretty soon we will have to be naked to pass through security and have probes up our ass.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I love it. Not because they broke the womans chops, but because this shows that the police break everyone's balls, not just Mexicans or minorities. They do it to everybody.
It's what they do.

Of course racism is rampant all over the place, but I just wish we wouldn't bring it into question for every single police action against a minority. Police in general are just prone to ruining your day.

She musta been one helluva bitch for them to make her miss her flight like that. If she just asked politely that the milk be screened and did what they asked she prolly woulda gone right through. Without the audio we aren't hearing what kind of rampant bitch she came off as.

top topics

join