It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are these things?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
These were doing low flyovers last night over the little valley. Not the usual direction of air traffic for the aiports. Very odd little lights I can never figure out exactly what they are. My suspicions are those triangles I have been seeing because of course a few minutes after I can always see one blinking either close or in the distance. I am not in a major metropolitan area by the way. Nor in the US. Try mexico

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Considering your Youtube account name is "hitsfromthebong557", and the fact that there was pretty much nothing on the video, I'd say "those things" were just in your head.

Have a happy Thanksgiving now.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
My apologies on the atrocious quality. It always seems to convert over #tily enough. They look like stars sometimes when they cross the horizon. I had to take a triple take and make sure it was really moving. I saw a few of these last night. Planes? I will post a few more of them in different modes of lighting.
www.youtube.com...
This is the normal strobe mode they fly in.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by d00d557

Illuminated dots in the nights sky. I have always just suspected they are Satellites or Drones doing their rounds observing the world beneathe. Nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRemedial

Too low for that. I need to figure out how to get these in better quality. Mind you this is in nightshot.

new topics

top topics

join