It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very STRANGE Photo Abnormality (Ghost?)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Originally posted by OTTOKARMA

Oh i guess i cant voice my opinion about HOW RETARDED are some posts here on ATS, cant blame you all guys, you're so gullibles, you would believes any sorts of crap.

Sure you can, just civilliy and intelligently... You have every right to post any opinion you want. Where the line stops though, is when you are rude about it.

I dont like thoses posts, i dont like the stupid idiocracy here on ATS and im waiting for better contents, ATS is just now plagued with idiots, seem like the really intelligents peoples flew away ,

Then quit adding to the problem... How about this. You want to see ATS Change in a certain way, then be that change you wish to see. Simple as that. Be an example. Or just continue complaining and dragging peoples threads down.... Even though you seem to think that is horrible to do... Hmmm...

gtfo

I will do no such thing. Besides, who are you to tell people to leave? Every member here has just as much right to be here and participate in the boards as you do. If you don't like that. Tough.

That said, you, need to learn some manners.

Now as for the picture, look the efix data says it is an 8 second exposure. OP, you keep ignoring that fact. That explains everything. It explains the bizarre anomalies that appear in the picture. It is just a poorly taken long exposure.

There in lies your answer.

edit on 24-11-2010 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by RKallisti

I am not disputing your claim for ghosts are not my forte but what made you (or someone else) rotate that photo? Because to me, it wasn't obvious unless you're really looking for something. I would've just seen that 'blur' and thought..."WTF"? and called it a day. It never would've occurred to me to rotate the picture looking for leads.

Again, not arguing withcha, just try to understand Ghost-101.

Thanks

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

is it the same face as the subject in the photo?I'm having a little trouble with my vision so I cannot make out the smaller faces too clearly......thanks

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Where is the word 'push"?

I looked in the middle, to the left and don't see it.

If this is not an over-exposure or even an overlap from something else, what do you think it is especially if you yourself say you see the word 'push'?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Red is my addition, just in case that is not obvious lol.
edit on Wed, 24 Nov 2010 13:03:14 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Oh man, I still don't see it. Is it at the end of your red arrow? Is it even visible or am I in desperate needs of glasses (and/or x-ray vision)?

Please posters, don't even respond to that other poster whose calling people retarded. You're only encouraging him/her to continue. Being ignored is the greatest lesson learned and....... behooves both parties.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Please posters, don't even respond to that other poster whose calling people retarded. You're only encouraging him/her to continue. Being ignored is the greatest lesson learned and....... behooves both parties.

I agree and apologise.

Anyway, look just above where the last poster actually wrote the word "push" in bright red and you should see it wrote all the way up (following the arrow) in a faint blue colour.

It's difficult to make out admittedly, but I can definitely see the letters P, U, S and H. (btw, it's much clearer to see towards the bottom than the top)
edit on 24-11-2010 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

You mean where I made a square????

If so, although it looks like it could say "push' in all fairness, that could say anything that ends with a "SH"
If anything, perpendicular to that (if that IS where it's located) I see more letters. I almost see the word "second" or something starting with "sec..."

This is like looking at an ink-blot test only now......devoid any 'college' chemicals!

Thanks Rising for your help

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Yeah, where you placed the square was exactly where I was referring to and I really do agree with you, in all seriousness it really could say/mean anything here.

Maybe it's because the words push have been pointed out to me it's the reason I'm seeing it, I don't know. (btw, I saved the image to my computer as well as I wanted to add something to show you where the words were and the image is actually called "push" as well interestingly enough so maybe that's why also?).

(btw, hasn't it already been established this was at the very least, long exposure at this point and not paranormal? lol)

Thanks Rising for your help

Oh, No. Thanks to 'TKDRL' for providing the image otherwise I wouldn't of had any idea where the supposed words "push" were as well.

edit on 24-11-2010 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

It's either a fake, or it's the camera messing up with another photo that was in it... That has happened to me a few times where I thought it was some sort of entity, but it ended up being the camera that was messed up...
Looks like fake rather than the camera glitching out though.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

I am not disputing your claim for ghosts are not my forte but what made you (or someone else) rotate that photo? Because to me, it wasn't obvious unless you're really looking for something. I would've just seen that 'blur' and thought..."WTF"? and called it a day. It never would've occurred to me to rotate the picture looking for leads.

Again, not arguing withcha, just try to understand Ghost-101.

Thanks

The reason why the 2nd cropped photo is rotated is so that you may better see the "faces" and the "PUSH" in upright position.

And people, to make it clear once and for all: I do believe in ghosts/spirits. I know they can be seen and/or perceived (I am very much aware of that fact). However, I never was one that adhered to the idea that they can be caught on photos (or on video, for that matter). And yet, I am open to the possibility that they may. I just have NO "evidence" that proves me (yet) that ghosts/spirits can actually be "photographed".

So I gave this photo a chance, even though I initially believed it was just a camera glitch.

edit on 24-11-2010 by RKallisti because: Spell-check.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22

is it the same face as the subject in the photo?I'm having a little trouble with my vision so I cannot make out the smaller faces too clearly......thanks

No, it's not the same face as the subject on the photo.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Thanks TKDRL for the little aid. And thanks to the rest of you for your contribution.

I am pretty sure the "PUSH" has something to do with a cellphone. I just don't know how exactly it got there. And I don't know where that face came from either. It looks like a pretty serious man.
As for the orange thread/cord, I've seen that before on other photos too (but usually when there are external lights movement or something).

Anyways, the long exposure explanation seems to answer quite a few questions. So, great.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Please don't get too overly defensive although I understand that's the nature of the beast when we post a thread.

No one is against you at all. We're just the third party removed, looking in and trying to make sense of this. You have more of an advantage knowing what's what and whose, who...so we're just askin' questions.

I think many of us embrace the paranormal and yet none of us have definite proof. And as long as those are the odds and they're pretty much stacked against us....ATS will continue to be a sorta triage for truth attracting many different walks of life!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
The only thing I could come up with was someone threw a cellphone, that happened to have a picture of a head on the display + long exposure. But that doesn't make sense really, because the girl is perfectly clear, which means she would have to be perfectly still for 8 seconds. Not to mention the fact the trail is in a zig zag pattern as well.

I am pretty sure I have seen a few ghosts in my time, so I am definately a believer in the unexplained lol.
edit on Wed, 24 Nov 2010 15:11:49 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join